Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
How To Pick You Up
Not at all! I'm aware our disinterest is mutual I simply lament the fact.

(Tries not to flirt, fails.) Damn I need better self control.
(02-08-2016, 11:08 AM)Vally Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 10:43 AM)Kyrios Wrote: Ahh come on Vally. I'm sure a few people are. Power is sexy after all.

Power you say... I have no Power, it is all smoke and mirrors, I come to think that ladies are afraid of approaching me in other matters than the ones concerning the Game status, those that do dare to pull me into a small chat, are the ones interested in the premium poses and not much else. The clicking competitions are not a thing of mine but that is what I give in at times and since the partner does not show any other interest I just go with it and check if the animations are working properly.
I am s slow starter, I like to tease a lot and see where things are heading, but that was something I haven't really done in a long time.

Don't sell yourself so short, Vally. I'm sure there are ladies out there who would connect to you on so many levels... So what if you are a slow starter? More women than you realize look for that very trait in potential partners.

Granted, being a Mod and a member of the MnF team may attract the wrong kind of interest from time to time, but I'm sure you can read the tell-tale signs and tactfully avoid those encounters - or at least keep them short and to the point.

Perhaps you should consider using a second, "anonymous" avatar as an alternative? You may think that such a "ruse" would be hypocritical, but if you play that alter ego with your usual altruism, courtesy and honesty, why not? You can always reveal your true identity later to a lady who earned your trust...

Just my two cents regarding your dilemma.

Cheers, Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Lightbulb 
Very nice Thread hahah I like it. Science and Philosophy     Blush

Why is Kyrios so fucking hard to pick up lol. If I was a girl and somehow didn't know about this list but wanted to pick him up in game....omg my life is ruined and would most likely enter the brothel.

For me personally its either 0/10 or 10/10
HORNY RULES  <3
Interesting question...
I spend so few time in here right now, so i take my time just talking by PM or in public with my friends, but...this girl come with this approach, sorry, not the right thread, but i found it so delicious, that i have to share:
"Hey tantrum, i'm going to be blunt - I'm pretty damn horny and i want to be fucked. Yes or no?"
I reply to her that i'm flattered, that i'm not really looking for company, just in-game talking to friends, but, why not? and then she continues:
"oh thank god, it's harder than i tought getting laid!"
I start laugh, shes a premium player, so i reply that i don't believe her, and she replys:
"I've asked five guys including you, only you're got back to me"
After that, we go to the room....
So, thats a good approach, using honesty mixed with good humour...
(02-09-2016, 10:38 AM)Tantrum Wrote: Interesting question...
I spend so few time in here right now, so i take my time just talking by PM or in public with my friends, but...this girl come with this approach, sorry, not the right thread, but i found it so delicious, that i have to share:
"Hey tantrum, i'm going to be blunt - I'm pretty damn horny and i want to be fucked. Yes or no?"
I reply to her that i'm flattered, that i'm not really looking for company, just in-game talking to friends, but, why not? and then she continues:
"oh thank god, it's harder than i tought getting laid!"
I start laugh, shes a premium player, so i reply that i don't believe her, and she replys:
"I've asked five guys including you, only you're got back to me"
After that, we go to the room....
So, thats a good approach, using honesty mixed with good humour...

I have to follow up on this using a bit of our home language Tantrum.
"Quando a esmola é muita..."
So yah, i can see that being a thing
Every word a world
(02-09-2016, 06:53 AM)OPM Wrote: Why is Kyrios so fucking hard to pick up lol. If I was a girl and somehow didn't know about this list but wanted to pick him up in game....omg my life is ruined and would most likely enter the brothel.

There are a lot of ladies who fail. I'm just annoying, difficult to attract, a little arrogant and easily bored. Its probably not worth most peoples time, but they keep trying anyway. 

Those that succeed generally enjoy themselves and then want to come back for more. Not everyone likes being with me of course, no one can be to everyone's taste.

It doesn't help that about half the time I'm not in the mood anyway, if I'm in the middle of a conversation about something interesting I probably won't end up playing with someone who I start talking to. Even if they achieve things on the list.

I don't even know why I get as much attention as I do. I don't think I do anything unusual except say no. There's always some other guy who will say yes. I'll even do introductions sometimes if I feel like it.
Well Kyrios, you seem to have the skills. And you talk about it here .. but not too much. I guess that bit of information attracts people to investigate more. Furthermore if you start getting some attention from people, you just start a wave of even more, because people tend to talk and spread their infos.

It works, good for you - enjoy it Smile
Sometimes I'll indulge in random mindless sex, sometimes if begged by someone who's cute about it, mostly to be nice...

If there's someone I want, I'll go after them myself, I like the chase.. rawr.
Oh Lisa...i'm still waiting for that chase...kisses baby
To be simple is to be great
And that's why I like playing tag Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"