Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
How To Pick You Up
Meh, mistakes happen. :D Live, learn, grow, move on.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Simple "Hi" is enough for me, continiuing on with that with a bit of influence... you can be sure that you got my attention but to be honest; i don't have to many approaches like this and to be mroe honest... I had maybe few moments when someone decided to speak on their own which makes me think: for what the hell is this community after and what;s that about?

Nevermind... after all picking me up is very easy so feel free to do that more often from now on Wink
(02-06-2016, 10:02 AM)Simple Tania Wrote: in this past week, it was me that pick them, i just go and tell what i want (mostly weird and kinky stuff) 10/10 - that, sadly for all of them, is over! i realize that im negleted my friends being selfish...for all my friends i say I'M SORRY, i'm back to what i use to be (be carefull boys and girls)
There's a list of things to say to me if you want to have a good chance:

- Type in Italian (turns me on) - 8/10 if im in a good mood its almost 10/10 - open the pandora box in here, i know...
  - Be imaginative (start an RP) - 7/10 depends on the day, but at least a good conversation, you will have
  - Be funny (make me laugh) - 6/10 again depends of my mood, but i chat with you
  - Be smooth (gentleman type) - 6/10 if you are really good on it your chances are around 8/10 (dont find many)
  - Be nasty (bad ass type) - 5/10 if im on slut mode...and if its on public chat, its almost 10/10 (again the pandora box) - there's a great risk in here, if im not, you might end on the "DEALING WITH UNWANTED INVITATIONS" thread or worst...you might be humiliated in public!!!!
  - Be specific (tell me what you want) - 5/10 take your chance, i always reply...

Other than that, have few chances...again depend on my mood, if im bored and i like your avatar, you might have...but its rare...
How about a Gentleman Bad Ass? Gent in public but when things start getting hot. MMMMMMMMMM
The easiest way to hook up with me is on here, really. I have this forum on a tab on my phone, while I sadly am not able to be in the game often.

If you happen to see me while in game, feel free to say hi. I'm not really into nice guys (bad boys for life), so don't be afraid to get a little cheeky with me Smile I love a good teasing and a sense of humor in a partner! Girls are fun as well, but I find I'm at my best with a more dominant woman.

Finally, since I'm a submissive, I'm bad at initiating stuff. Guide my hand and I catch on quickly Smile
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
Well, usually I don't have it in me to nut up and go after people, I just wait there until they come to me. Usually though, when people do find me, it works pretty nicely.

Approaching based on my bio: Success: 7/10, even higher if we match up better and better.

Trying to come up to me out of nowhere: Success: 2/10, less if I'm not in the mood or you're being a dick.

Being a dick right off the bat: Success: -1/10. I don't deal with dicks.
(02-05-2016, 09:32 PM)823 Wrote: Yay! It really is something everyone can engage with, even if they're not academic experts. Challenging to the mindset, but fun.

yeah..philosophy is something great..but dont make it too long coz it would end up been friendzone ????
(12-19-2019, 01:30 PM)kakigame0094@gmail.com Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 09:32 PM)823 Wrote: Yay! It really is something everyone can engage with, even if they're not academic experts. Challenging to the mindset, but fun.

yeah..philosophy is something great..but dont make it too long coz it would end up been friendzone ????

Likely..maybe.  Most don't seem to take an interest in the more deeply rooted academic side of philosophy. 
I start trying to discuss abstracta and non-spatio-temporal beings...and they just "lolz Cactus". 

Then I have to damn them to Cactus Hell...the metaphysics are complicated.

Has everyone at this point become snobby about their predilections and judgey about the language and tone of others? Has it devolved into extreme specification that was never there before...like a "wine expert" that can barely enjoy things but instead picks them apart? "I only rp to furry bondage with futas...and they have to type full paragraphs using iambic pentameter."

Take heed from Diogenes, the real Cactus philosopher. Toss aside your bowls. Live in accordance with my ways.
(09-27-2016, 01:07 PM)Jamie_SB Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 10:44 AM)blahbitty Wrote: you have a booger in your nose

Not a chance sir. (This is an RP Forum your Cactusness, stop heckling)

* He didn't know what I was gonna say. Then when he got exposed for the booger...he tried to pull the "high road"*

Nice try Ethan! *sips some coke zero* ...but this is a roleplay thread.