Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
Okay, just logged in today and saw this posts:

Eureka to the "No more tagging from people who are not your friends" and a not so Eureka to "Do not disturb mode"

Yes, stalking issues are a pain in this game (I know cause my friends complained a lot to me in PMs saying So-and-So are stalking them, some even stalk em for quite some time and its creeping them). But cannot interact to strangers on DND mode? Well, there's good and bad going on there, which was practically pointed out by everyone here in this thread.

My suggestion is in the event the Devs wanted to keep this mode on, they can perhaps add this little feature that I've been thinking of for quite some time:

So if any of you tried the ignore button before, if you spam the ignore button a lot to a person repeatedly, you'll get a warning that you will get a ban or something if I recall right? So why not do the same for cold invites and friend invites? If you send em too much when the other party declines/ doesn't respond the person gets a ban of maybe a week or so.

With this, anyone that's been spamming to anyone non stop will get an automatic ban into the ignore list of that other party being spammed on. And the Do not Disturb Mode kicks in only for those ignored by them. That would be fair for those who are just trying to make conversations, make new colleagues and friends, and just wanna be people in this game Smile

Just my two cents, peace Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(01-22-2016, 10:03 PM)MeganRain Wrote: This is a great point! There are many people that take to PMs to talk to their friends or when they're meeting new people that it really seems like that public chat function is underutilized. If a lot of users use the Do Not Disturb function, I can definitely see it bring life to the public chat. It's very weird to see 50+ people at Lagoon Beach and the public chat is dead quiet.

The global chat without a scroll bar could be a bit tricky in case of a huge spam, or with multiple people writing at same time.
My fear instead is that it could happen just the opposite, that is a pmland scenario. I don't have problems with that, at all, but just wondering how it'll change the gameplay from now on, especially for newcomers.
Lagoon Beach ? You mean this ?
[Image: large-Emperor-Penguin-photo.jpg]
Lol

(01-23-2016, 12:01 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote: It WILL create closed-off groups and severely limit potential newcomers... we could be robbing them of a significant means of making contact: how else can they show - through good PMing - that they're decent and respectful people?
Agree.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Excuseme... I dont play right now a lot... I just play for a month, got premium for other month (and play it), and later wait for more things... I still waiting to become premium again...

Well well... I try to mean i dont know whats new, because in update log do not show some things. The new i found its a x-mas hat (i think it was for chrismas), the facebook login, and facebook etc... The new block system, that you can use to block people i read here, and i read here too, no longer know the zone of the other players if are not friends.

I try to search by me self, i mean, poses and some clothes, but i dont found nothing... Can someone tellme if i miss something?.

I read this thread, but i only found what i say before, but i am a little blind.

Happy with the "Do not disturb" function
Not happy with the "Log in with Facebook option" just like the rest of you said
[Image: giphy.gif]
I think the "do not disturb" function was a good addition to the game. It'll let people get some privacy when they want to be left a lone, but I'll probably never use it though since I don't have a reason not to like or talk to people.
I really like the do not disturb thing. I'm sometimes in lengthy RP by PM and I generally don't want to talk to anyone else at that point. I also appreciate seeing it when I click on someone cause I don't like bugging people who want to be left alone.
"DO not disturb" is a good option but definetly it should have more options ... like "ignore all" or "just friends".
Shooting Gallery in Red Heat now open.

The place looks promising but no NPC yet.

Pole dance and Stripper outfits in Bar Vodka are now added as well.

The stripping and tipping command is very nicely done!
I love the masterfully crafted paywall, you can still hope that you can use that feature until the very end
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
they should have made PHOTOshooting gallery Wink

but i love the pole dance and stripper outfit, very nicely done Smile
RP All Rounder Smile