Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
ahhh OK Vrook, thx...like i said before, fine by me...
Now I see it, too. No more tracking through PM! Yay devs, well done!
Regarding the Facebook buttons being there, have no fear, it will not show on your pages, you are just using FB as a method to log in, you are still invisible to the outside world that doesn't know the pleasures you seek.
Here to help and guide. 
(01-22-2016, 04:27 PM)belle Wrote: Now I see it, too. No more tracking through PM! Yay devs, well done!

Best thing to happen so far!!!
Heart juicylucy
didn't realize there are so many stalkers out there lol

so, i guess the report abuse button doesn't work so good?
RP All Rounder Smile
That's a great news, even tho... I also used the "dog tagging" to find the people I couldn't friend with and that I wanted to see again.
Well, like with everything, there's good and bad uses.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(01-22-2016, 05:16 PM)Dom88 Wrote: didn't realize there are so many stalkers out there lol

so, i guess the report abuse button doesn't work so good?

Yeah there are quite a few stalkers, but tell them that and suddenly I'm the bitch. I don't like people being able to find me just because they sent one PM. Even ignoring them they could still find me and hurl insults.
I am slow to use the report button and I'm not sure that the stalking would be considered abuse. This change is a simple thing that will make things more pleasant for many people, imo anyway.
Heart juicylucy
And I've just noticed that a "Do not disturb" mode has just been implemented.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Just checked the new feature "Do not disturb" mode. Basically only friends will be able to chat, using pm, sending-receiving invitations, etc..
But I wonder if this will lead to a closed gameplay, giving less possibilities to fresh players to interact with the community.
I'm supposing this especially because gangs/groups/clubs have been increased in game.
Of course it'll help to avoid cold invites, no doubts about that.
What do you think about it ?
[Image: d3100f9b74cddbcbf6323e91928c56c2.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
This do not disturb is a mixed blessing, I will appreciate it when I'm just looking to hang out and goof around without being bothered but i am afraid some people will turn it on and leave it on forever.
Heart juicylucy