Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
hey i just wondering about to make standing doggy style and fuvking standing style rom that hotel sex with silvia pose for shower and bed 

https://www.google.com/search?q=standing...RmbwgVa5XM

https://www.google.com/search?q=standing...pniJpgDN9M
Hey lewdies!

I just wanted to rant a bit but before acting like a cunt I just wanted the opinion of you guys. So when the futa potion first came out I was thinking like:

"Hey, I love futanari content! It seems like there aren't many poses but they say that there will be in the future. So when I buy the big dose of futa potion, I can have new poses when it gets an update!"

But now, after it gets a pose, I learn that you need a futa potion and premium to have it. And now I am just sad. Not angry or anything but sad. Because this is like buying a dlc for your game but then learning you need expansion pack to use the dlc. Does this mean that whenever there is a new futa pose we need to wait for futa poses to be like 5-6+ then wait for another pose so that the old one will be for non-prems?

Wouldn't it be more "fair" if prems with small or big futa potion + non-prems with big futa potion to have all of the futa poses? The reason why I think like this is because of simple and most understandable logic "you pay us, we give content" but right now I indeed paid for the (extension)content, but I need to pay again to have it.

Sorry if I sounded rude, I don't think I did though.
(09-16-2020, 07:18 PM)Aleita Wrote: Hey lewdies!

I just wanted to rant a bit but before acting like a cunt I just wanted the opinion of you guys. So when the futa potion first came out I was thinking like:

"Hey, I love futanari content! It seems like there aren't many poses but they say that there will be in the future. So when I buy the big dose of futa potion, I can have new poses when it gets an update!"

But now, after it gets a pose, I learn that you need a futa potion and premium to have it. And now I am just sad. Not angry or anything but sad. Because this is like buying a dlc for your game but then learning you need expansion pack to use the dlc. Does this mean that whenever there is a new futa pose we need to wait for futa poses to be like 5-6+ then wait for another pose so that the old one will be for non-prems?

Wouldn't it be more "fair" if prems with small or big futa potion + non-prems with big futa potion to have all of the futa poses? The reason why I think like this is because of simple and most understandable logic "you pay us, we give content" but right now I indeed paid for the (extension)content, but I need to pay again to have it.

Well First and foremost the Game is about making profit as any business Beside the fun part ... But you can think about it in another way ... you bought a premium to Get some outfits and poses and after your premium expires you can't use them Until you renew the Premium again and thats why every Pos or Outfit has the prem sign if it needs it to buy/Use it.
[Image: coollogo_com-197682557.gif]
So how long ago was it that they added the Futa potion and we're just now getting a new pose? And it's a recycled pose which I'm fine with them doing but they should have had more done by now if that's what they plan on doing.
(09-20-2020, 02:00 AM)crimsonextacy Wrote: So how long ago was it that they added the Futa potion and we're just now getting a new pose? And it's a recycled pose which I'm fine with them doing but they should have had more done by now if that's what they plan on doing.

The Futa potion was introduced nearly a year ago.
… yeah, almost a year:
on 10/10/19, the shemale option was introduced (thanks to alter forum posts the date is known, although all dates have been deleted from the update list online).
The initial announcement said:
”For now, there are several sex poses available for futa: Male-Shemale, Shemale-Female and Shemale-Shemale. More sex pose adoptations for futas are coming up soon.”

… so, the shemale/futa option was offered/sold with this promise...
… but, well, almost a year does not seem to me to be "soon", not even here at MnF.
… and the currently recycled pose is only for "active fucking" shemale/futa

here in the forum there were already many posts on this topic, but unfortunately it seems to have no effect at all.
the only thing that can possibly help is to send friendly (!) complaint emails to team.mnfclub@gmail.com .
to my knowledge no mod has ever commented on this topic in public, mods obviously "only" moderate between players, but not between players and devs …

(09-19-2020, 02:37 PM)Ace Wrote:

Well First and foremost the Game is about making profit as any business Beside the fun part ... But you can think about it in another way ... you bought a premium to Get some outfits and poses and after your premium expires you can't use them Until you renew the Premium again and thats why every Pos or Outfit has the prem sign if it needs it to buy/Use it.

Dear Ace,

In my eyes your answer to Aleita is too easy. Because, with a shemale/futa-prem-pose it behaves differently than with prem-poses for male or female avas. For a shemale/futa-prem-pose you have to pay 2 times: first for the shemale/futa-option and second for the prem-option.
since the permanent shemale/futa-option can only be bought with real money and there was a promise of sale at the announcement (see above), i understand Aleita's irritation.
So we should probably get the next Futa pose by next August. Assuming this game is even going to be around after Flash is disabled at the end of the year.
(09-20-2020, 07:57 AM)NotMe Wrote: … yeah, almost a year:
on 10/10/19, the shemale option was introduced (thanks to alter forum posts the date is known, although all dates have been deleted from the update list online).
The initial announcement said:
”For now, there are several sex poses available for futa: Male-Shemale, Shemale-Female and Shemale-Shemale. More sex pose adoptations for futas are coming up soon.”

… so, the shemale/futa option was offered/sold with this promise...
… but, well, almost a year does not seem to me to be "soon", not even here at MnF.
… and the currently recycled pose is only for "active fucking" shemale/futa

here in the forum there were already many posts on this topic, but unfortunately it seems to have no effect at all.
the only thing that can possibly help is to send friendly (!) complaint emails to team.mnfclub@gmail.com .
to my knowledge no mod has ever commented on this topic in public, mods obviously "only" moderate between players, but not between players and devs …

(09-19-2020, 02:37 PM)Ace Wrote:

Dear Ace,

In my eyes your answer to Aleita is too easy. Because, with a shemale/futa-prem-pose it behaves differently than with prem-poses for male or female avas. For a shemale/futa-prem-pose you have to pay 2 times: first for the shemale/futa-option and second for the prem-option.
since the permanent shemale/futa-option can only be bought with real money and there was a promise of sale at the announcement (see above), i understand Aleita's irritation.

I understand your Point of View  ... But the permanent Lactation Potion also Could only bought with real money But Again to use it you need Premium I guess .. Not Pretty sure though Hence I don't have it xD  But I guess it is the same Idea here
[Image: coollogo_com-197682557.gif]
I'm pretty sure you don't need Premium for the Lactation pose. Regardless I think the Lactation Potion was an even bigger rip off as you're paying real cash for just one pose. But at least on that one they didn't promise new poses and then wait nearly a year to recycle an existing pose.

And I don't even care about them recycling poses, it just shouldn't have taken this long. I also wouldn't care about some being Premium but some should still be free like with the male/female poses.
Thumbs Down 
İ HATED NEW UPDATE İ HATED NEW UPDATE İ HATED NEW UPDATE Angry  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry