Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
They've always kept the progress of the games on their main site public like this. Not sure why they look down their noses at the club, at least, it sure feels that way.
Dodgy
have grabbed my premium code from a seller on here and actually forgot when it expires, i don't want to come on one day and be surprised by receiving a message of expiration .. so is there any way to have information about codes when they expire?  Blush
Here's my take on the new pose
Nice romantic pose. But it would have been better to have 1 of her knees bent so we can get a better view of the penetration...also the easy medium & hard fuck options pretty basic. You could have given a kissing option as well...lastly with a better view of the holes we could have had a separate pussy & ass fuck option.

If the devs are ever going to get 5 star rating for updates they have to offer more than just easy medium & hard fuck.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Any clues on this month's update?
im hoping for poker minigame or a pregnancy option since they did the whole milking thing pregnancy shouldnt be to hard
https://imgur.com/a/xLpVqIa

gift button will be great
there can be flowers, drinks like coffee, beer, wine, tea ..... and some other gifts
Well newest car pose is 60,000 in-game cash or 20 real-bucks to buy it so that's suuuuper neat
The Car Blowjob pose looks like a Winner to me. A Car fantasy was needed in this game. The price was set to a reasonable amount. The pose being included was a smart move. And the girl looks hot in that pose with good sex play options. It would have been nice for the guys free hand to finger her pussy or spank her ass or massage her tits or push down on her head but that's ok. We can RP that. Overall i like it
i saw a rumor that theres a limit of how many people u can have in the Garage is that true or is it like the house u can have whoever u invite?
Sad 
(03-12-2020, 10:46 PM)pumparump628 Wrote: Well newest car pose is 60,000 in-game cash or 20 real-bucks to buy it so that's suuuuper neat

ccbill payment method is gone  Sad