Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
it's been a while since i played mnf and now when i want join a server says error and check ur connection Angry

anyone can help? Blush
I have to agree with HankyPanky. The new update to the android version of the game has made the game atrocius and unplayable! Please revert it back to the old version!!
I can't wait to see what the new pose is going to be.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Just my opinion the old Android phone interface was just not practical for me. I couldn't type and see the screen at the same time. Also the images were too small...
I like this new Android phone interface. Typing is easier. The image size is bigger by default. And i can zoom. try zooming in on a nude stripper. the image is so much clearer with so much more detail. Its a terrific up close view of her precious assets
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(08-24-2019, 03:50 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Just my opinion the old Android phone interface was just not practical for me. I couldn't type and see the screen at the same time. Also the images were too small...
I like this new Android phone interface. Typing is easier. The image size is bigger by default. And i can zoom. try zooming in on a nude  stripper. the image is so much clearer with so much more detail. Its a terrific up close view of her precious assets

The problem is, the in game keyboard is incredibly slow and will always be slow compared to everyone's inbuilt phone keyboard. Typing and communicating has just become so much harder and is a few steps back rather than a step forward in terms of developing the game. With regards to typing and seeing the screen, I would recommend getting either a new app for your keyboard which has the functionality to reduce your keyboard size (So you can see more of the screen). I don't actually play the game for the strippers but I can still zoom on the screen if I want to. When using the puffin browser, remember to enable desktop view.

But in conclusion, I think the developers need to revisit this and try again. The old version worked perfectly for me and was never a problem.
Is anyone else having trouble with the game when using the Puffin browser on iOS?

Everything was working pretty well for me till the update. Now it seems the page that comes up is huge, with lots of blank space around the playable area. Zooming in on the playable area means very pixellated graphics and for some reason oversized type in the conversation box.

Anybody else experiencing this? And more importantly, have you found a solution?

Thanks!
-Chef
(08-24-2019, 03:50 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Just my opinion the old Android phone interface was just not practical for me. I couldn't type and see the screen at the same time. Also the images were too small...
I like this new Android phone interface. Typing is easier. The image size is bigger by default. And i can zoom. try zooming in on a nude  stripper. the image is so much clearer with so much more detail. Its a terrific up close view of her precious assets

The issue is, the second update "corrected" the first update. However, the original version (from around 3 months ago) worked better than both of the updated versions. I think Devs need to be aware that while they did make an improvement, we are still much worse off than we were before any changes were made.  Undecided
Well the new pose is out, better for the guys than the girls, of course. It seems they have raised the max level also, but I don't know to what. I do know that as a level 14, I am getting exp points again.
I was joking with someone the other day that it would be a lesbian pose with the guy forced to watch far away into the background.
I wasn't that far off! ~

It doesn't really have that many options sadly. A shame because in certain circumstances it's a pose I'd enjoy!
Sadly, a passive male in the background is not one of those circumstances.

[Image: cRDx2Um.png]

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Can we PLEASE get some more gay and lesbian poses??? We have nothing for the shower, no threesomes, and there's not enough variety in poses for the bed to keep things interesting. Especially for gay men, they have ONE pose. I'm seriously considering quitting because of it, I'm beyond bored with having to do the same poses over and over again!!!  Angry