Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
Hello Buddies!

Is someone able to post some screenshots of the new poses in the private arena?

Greetings Elder Statesman

[Image: d060.gif]
In the latest update, Blow, it is not entirely clear for whom it is available.

Single   4,000 EXP   Available to male players, premium and non-premium but not to female players.
Double 5,500 EXP    Available to male players, premium only and to female players premium and non-premium.
Triple   6,500 EXP    Available to male and female players, premium only.
I really love the new pose but I belive that pose could be useful for futa users as well 
Heart
This is getting ridiculous. The three futa variations of the new pose costs a whopping 16,000 EXP total, meaning once again, it’s impossible to get all poses as a female avatar without spending real money.

I keep saying this, but just remove the damn level cap. The devs know that you can level beyond whatever the current level cap is by buying EXP with real money and have outright said that they don’t care. Shit like this makes me question why I even bother with this game anymore.
Up to a point. Assuming level 25 is 162,000 EXP as previous increasses, that would pay for all Female Temple poses snd Futa leaving a balance of 7,550 EXP. To run out of EXP and have to buy you would have to have the second car pose and the Strap-on.
bulk potion for futas and fems?

and

also the cow outfit can we a option with both the straps and nipples rings
Is it me or is the Downloadable Desktop Version of the game kinda low quality, compared to Browser Version which looks more HD?
I use X-Opera Browser for the Flash Compatibility, that's how I am able to tell the difference.
(02-18-2024, 07:39 AM)Olegowsom Wrote: Is it me or is the Downloadable Desktop Version of the game kinda low quality, compared to Browser Version which looks more HD?

I primarily play on PC and agree that the browser version of the game looks much better than the download version.
(02-19-2024, 12:01 PM)Yelah Wrote:
(02-18-2024, 07:39 AM)Olegowsom Wrote: Is it me or is the Downloadable Desktop Version of the game kinda low quality, compared to Browser Version which looks more HD?

I primarily play on PC and agree that the browser version of the game looks much better than the download version.

The flash-based version in browser definitely looks better. Though I've found that it doesn't always run as smoothly as I'd like for some reason.
can we please have the option to hide our levels or just get rid of XP and levels?
all it seems to do is facilitate the mnf$ hustling and taking away from the "meet n fuck" of the game.