Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sissy RP
Hey if anyone here wants to RP with a Sissy, drop me a message Heart  Seems most guys and gals aren't aware of what I'm gonna get off to, so mostly just chatting on here instead  Smile  x
I have no idea what a Sissy likes either tbh. Tongue
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I used google translator, and seems your nick are something i dont like sorry XD

sorry, i dont understand too...
Is it a girly man? And I assume SissyWhore would mean you wanna be treated like a bitch? Feel free to explain a bit, and maybe you'll find a guy/girl that will treat you right. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I know about sissy . Actually i have heard most sissy like to be humiliations.. ( i am a guy who mostly likes loving and caring sex).
If any sissy interested in loving and caring sex can message me. Also i like to learn how to humilate a sissy is there any one who can teach the methods and ways to humilate sissy.
I've been looking for good sissies everywhere but the ones I found always have an extremely low activity level.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
I used to be fairly active in game but rl got in the way. If you're still looking for a good sissy though, look no further ^^
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
You can never meet enough good sissies, they just made the world around you funnier and brighter.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
Aww thank you ^^ I do my best to make the world a brighter place (when I'm not doing stuff with my butt that is)
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]