Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Handling Unwanted Invites
(01-18-2016, 09:47 AM)Gay_Boy Wrote: I like what you did although i don't have the courage to do like you Smile

I am a theatre student so It's something I've learnt how to do Wink
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
i like this Post i like reading the funny responses to some interesting pick-up lines.
7. Rock Guy
"Sasso?"
"Yep?"
"what's it mean? Tongue"
"I made it up, although I found out later from people in the game that it means  stone in Italian, so that's kinda cool"
"lol that actually is, granted, stones don't usually come out nearly as sexy as you...usually Tongue"
"Usually? Are you normally turned on by some stones?"
"...noooooooo"
"lol"
"Dude! If you are you gotta spill! (I dont judge)"
"lol more attracted in getting  MY stones into you"
"That sounds wrong dude"
"..... you're difficult Tongue lol"
"You're the one with a rock fetish"
"seems like someone is asking for a spanking lol"
"You with a rock?"
"I have something just as hard as one!!"
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
HAHAHA.....what happened next 0.0
I logged off to go to friends place. We'll have to wait to see if Rock Guy comes back again net time....
you've got me on the edge of my seat.
8.The Fantasy
I cant remember exactly how this one went it was a while ago and I forgot to post it, but this is roughly how it went.

"Hey Smile"
"Hey what's up?"
"Not much"
"What's your fantasy?"
"Well I do have this one thing"
"Oh yeah? Wink"
"I have this fantasy where I pass all my classes at university, have fun make friends and learn new skills, graduate with good marks, travel the world and have exciting adventures with my friends, move into a nice house with a good kitchen and nice rooms, meet someone who loves me for who I am, get married in a big wedding with all my friends family and loved ones, have a successful career that uses my university degree, grow old, retire, and eventually die content and happy knowing I led a good life"
"lol I think you need therapy"

I thought it was a reasonable fantasy
Tell me more about this fantasy. I'd like to experience it myself...  Angel
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
they thought you needed therapy for that? I think it's a good fantasy
It's so hot omg need to rp it with someone sometime