Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Handling Unwanted Invites
(01-14-2016, 08:24 AM)Sasso Wrote: 4.Yu gi oh!
"Hey hows it going Smile" "Hey what's up?" "Nm, what you got going on tonight?" "Nothing really I'm just hanging around" "You looking for fun at all?" At this point you can tell where this is going. "What kind  of fun? Like playing Yu gi oh? that' alot of fun" "We could do that" "How do you propose this duel?" "WEll the funny thing  about the way I play Yu gi oh, I do it naked and with my penis. its a new rules set" "That sounds like a violation of the rules" "No it's not, maybe if i showed you it would make more sense" "I just checked the official rules online and it doesnt say anything about that" "I know. its a new thing"  "Can you explain the rules?" "I take my pants off, you stroke my cock, then you put it in your mouth, and when im about to cum i yell "lets d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dual!"" "I'm beginning to think this isnt a new way to play Yu gi oh" "..... it may not be"

This from my friend Maalika. Thank you!
Maalika is in Cyan, the guy is in red

"Do you like roleplay?"
"Ya"
"What kind?"
"Barnyard Chiimera"
"Wot"
"I have a chicken head a horse body and a pig tail"
".."

LOOOOOOL, thanks Sasso, you make me lough so much, please keep us informed of your adventures

(01-14-2016, 09:59 AM)MsTan Wrote: Oh sasso...thats so good!!! but if i may say, that guy is very impressive, he play along, keep his story, i guess you have alot of fun with him, or not....hihihi

That happens to me last night, i was spaming around, and told my age in public chat, i was on TOTTALLY FREAK OUT MODE, so i say alot of bullshit, a guy just send me alot of cold invites, that i, of course, refuse, then he text me:

Guy - "YOU DONT FUCK BECAUSE YOU ARE OLD?"
MsT - "NO, I DONT FUCK BECAUSE IM TOO TIRED, BUT YOU BROKE A NEW RECORD, 6 INVITES IN A ROW, CONGRATS"

at this point i tought, OK that should be enough, it wasn't, the guy just keep sending invite, after invite, after invite, and the txt me again:

Guy - "NEW REC"
MsT - "YEAH...I COUNT 15, NEW WORLD RECORD"
Guy - "WHY ARE YOU SO TIRED?"
MsT - "BECAUSE IM OLD..."
Guy - "TOUCHE"
MsT - "IM GLAD YOU LIKE MY ANSWER"
Guy - "WHY YOU PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU DONT WANT SEX?"
MsT - "WHO SAID I DONT WANT SEX?, YOU KNOW THE DIFERENCE BTW A WHORE AND A PROSTITUTE?"
Guy - "YES I KNOW, SO?"
MsT - "WELL, IM A WHORE, I FUCK EVERYONE...I JUST DONT FUCK YOU"
Guy - "THATS AN OLD JOKE...IF YOU DONT WANT SEX WITH ANYONE, WHY ARE YOU PLAYING?"
MsT - "I TOLD YOU IM OLD, BUT I GUESS IT WILL DO THE TRICK...IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND"
Guy - "WHATS THE TRICK?"
MsT - "TO SEE IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I DO IN HERE, WHY I PLAY THIS GAME..., IM START THINKING YOU DONT..."

At that point im going to bed, in this morning, i receive the last txt of the guy:

Guy - "PLEASE, EXPLAIN ME"

See boys and girls? for many of you, you just IGNORE the guy after the first or the second invite...but you loose so much, doing that!!!!

AHAHAH, so good, this thread is already my favorite, please MsTan, keep us informed
5.The Knight in Shining Armour

"Hello Sexy
I have a palace.
And I nned your help.
I:King queen, prince and princess.
I need someone preservation of the Queen and Princess
Someone like a maid"
"But do you have a dragon"
"Is rer to find these days"
"Then I'm not impressed"
"As you wish my lady"
"My father betrothed me o the prince of Spain to secure an alliance I can't betray my people"
"I know you cent. & you dint ned to"
"Unless you have a plan to overthrow my father I have to"
"thos lends dos not bilong to my king.
I'm chrveling to  finde the perfect femley"
---------------------------------------------------------------
Shout out to another guy who messaged me "You are so beautiful, It would be a dream for me to make love to you". I'm sorry I was afk at the time, I would have had the best time describing my weirdest dreams to you. Truly a missed opportunity.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Side note. Yu gi oh guy is still determined to duel me.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
(01-14-2016, 09:59 AM)MsTan Wrote: Oh sasso...thats so good!!! but if i may say, that guy is very impressive, he play along, keep his story, i guess you have alot of fun with him, or not....hihihi

That happens to me last night, i was spaming around, and told my age in public chat, i was on TOTTALLY FREAK OUT MODE, so i say alot of bullshit, a guy just send me alot of cold invites, that i, of course, refuse, then he text me:

Guy - "YOU DONT FUCK BECAUSE YOU ARE OLD?"
MsT - "NO, I DONT FUCK BECAUSE IM TOO TIRED, BUT YOU BROKE A NEW RECORD, 6 INVITES IN A ROW, CONGRATS"

at this point i tought, OK that should be enough, it wasn't, the guy just keep sending invite, after invite, after invite, and the txt me again:

Guy - "NEW REC"
MsT - "YEAH...I COUNT 15, NEW WORLD RECORD"
Guy - "WHY ARE YOU SO TIRED?"
MsT - "BECAUSE IM OLD..."
Guy - "TOUCHE"
MsT - "IM GLAD YOU LIKE MY ANSWER"
Guy - "WHY YOU PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU DONT WANT SEX?"
MsT - "WHO SAID I DONT WANT SEX?, YOU KNOW THE DIFERENCE BTW A WHORE AND A PROSTITUTE?"
Guy - "YES I KNOW, SO?"
MsT - "WELL, IM A WHORE, I FUCK EVERYONE...I JUST DONT FUCK YOU"
Guy - "THATS AN OLD JOKE...IF YOU DONT WANT SEX WITH ANYONE, WHY ARE YOU PLAYING?"
MsT - "I TOLD YOU IM OLD, BUT I GUESS IT WILL DO THE TRICK...IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND"
Guy - "WHATS THE TRICK?"
MsT - "TO SEE IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I DO IN HERE, WHY I PLAY THIS GAME..., IM START THINKING YOU DONT..."

At that point im going to bed, in this morning, i receive the last txt of the guy:

Guy - "PLEASE, EXPLAIN ME"

See boys and girls? for many of you, you just IGNORE the guy after the first or the second invite...but you loose so much, doing that!!!!

TOUCHE! That's the sound when you scored in fencing right? Tongue
Sasso, that Yu Gi Oh guy...you dont let go of him...
i Have to spend more time in other locations i guess, if i want to keep up with you!!!
Hey hey hey, MsTan is back with another little story for you all, my dears, i hope you like this one...
LETS CALL THIS ONE - THE NEGOTIATION

Guy - Hello Chocolate (yes my avatar is black - smooth)
Guy - I can pay you 50$ for a round, interested?
MsT - so...let me see if i understand...you pay me 50$ for each round, but only yours or i get pay for my ones?
Guy - for all rounds for example i wanna 5 rounds i will pay 250$, well wanna do it?
(since he is good in math, i decide to push a little more, just to complicate)
MsT - but...wait! and what about time? and is just to push the buttons? and what about RP?, sorry but i need to know this things before i accept
Guy - its a big deal? i just wanna feel your black ass (and...the smooth is gone)
MsT - but...i feel bad to take your money that way and just push the buttons...
Guy - well, we can have a bit of RP, or you can just do it for free babe Smile (oh how i love smiles)
MsT - for free? but what kind of prostitute do you think i am?, sure i have some principles, but, for free?

at this time he went off....i tought it was it, but he come back for more, so...wait for the next chapter!!!, kisses
(01-15-2016, 11:39 PM)MsTan Wrote: Hey hey hey, MsTan is back with another little story for you all, my dears, i hope you like this one...
LETS CALL THIS ONE - THE NEGOTIATION

Guy - Hello Chocolate (yes my avatar is black - smooth)
Guy - I can pay you 50$ for a round, interested?
MsT - so...let me see if i understand...you pay me 50$ for each round, but only yours or i get pay for my ones?
Guy - for all rounds for example i wanna 5 rounds i will pay 250$, well wanna do it?
(since he is good in math, i decide to push a little more, just to complicate)
MsT - but...wait! and what about time? and is just to push the buttons? and what about RP?, sorry but i need to know this things before i accept
Guy - its a big deal? i just wanna feel your black ass (and...the smooth is gone)
MsT - but...i feel bad to take your money that way and just push the buttons...
Guy - well, we can have a bit of RP, or you can just do it for free babe Smile (oh how i love smiles)
MsT - for free? but what kind of prostitute do you think i am?, sure i have some principles, but, for free?

at this time he went off....i tought it was it, but he come back for more, so...wait for the next chapter!!!, kisses

I love chocolate btw, the dark chocolate ones especially, for eating I mean  Big Grin
LOOOL, MsTan...another great story, looking forward for the next chapter....
And i agree with Ban...love chocolat!!!
6.Donald Trump
Recieved an invite from someone with the username Donald trump. Normally I ignore cold invites but the name caught my name. I went to his hotel room, said "Why", then left.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Sasso...why? so many people wishing to have the chance to FUCK Donald Trump...and you, just leave????
I like what you did although i don't have the courage to do like you Smile