Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stress fucking
Sex & masturbation, are they good for relieving stress? or a bad vice for escaping? what's your thoughts?
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Well there's been a meme about it...

[Image: 5e0c56fabb3f6.jpeg]

... although really, it depends on the mood and the reason. I can very clearly feel when something feels like inducing a neurotransmitter reaction rather than a meaningful, intimate act between two people (and while that's admittedly a broad term, I've been around long enough to know that there are all sorts of intimate acts from the down and dirty to the sweet and sensual, and any of them can be satisfying in the right context). Me, when I can't properly focus enough to give back what I want to get from them, I always feel self-conscious about it. But nothing else really changes; I want my partner to be involved, and I don't think any less of them if someone I approach isn't interested.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Can sex be a way to relieve stress? Absolutely! As can alcohol, and most other "vices." It channels all that energy through a single focal point until it's hopefully out of ones system and one can go about their day.

That being said, I'd say it's only good for minor or temporary manifestations of stress and angst. If someone has a long term history of depression or panic attacks, trying to self medicate through sex and drugs isn't going to solve anything. After the high there's going to be a comedown and it's probably going to hit harder. Not the sexy answer, but fucking is no substitute for therapy.

To sum it up, sex can be a good stress relief for minor cases, but if one is looking to overcome depression, then for heaven's sake go see a professional. Fucking the pain away doesn't work.
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]