Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lets find masters and slaves
(01-02-2016, 10:05 PM)drdarkwolf Wrote: Ok people as you know the popularity of master and slave rp is prety good on this game and i decide to creater a thread to it so basicly i want from you people named your self in the game your real gender in real life and what do you want to be for exsampl

I AM drdarkwolf i am 21 and i am the man who search a good slave for play (no men pretended woman do not desterb me) 
So basicly whats it lets find each other people.

(07-08-2017, 08:58 PM)AmateurVY Wrote: Any female who are looking for a master that gives real lifes orders pm me. or look me in the game as same name

Hello! You might not have read the first post (tip: it's really important to read the first post because it tells a lot about the thread) but this is ROLEPLAY. Not real life. You're not on the good forum for such thing.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Male. 20. Dominant and looking for slaves pm me nick in game:Master(premium)
My Name is LatioZenner
I'm a master looking to please any women willing to my slave and join my harem.
I promise you, youre happiness is the only thing that matters.
Message me if youre interested
Hi all! I am a small, young, submissive male (femboi/sissy) looking for a strong, dominant Master (preferably male)
Female

Name: Slave_Lisa

Looking for a mistress or a master
Female. 19. Submissive. Bisexual.
i am krakken314. i am a hard dom looking for sub girls
Hi i'm Luana, female, 27 years old, new to the game (and all this sort of things such RP) looking for first master pm in game: Lufreitas
Hello ~ Female elven submissive looking for dominant partners

I’m a pretty hardcore masochist. You know, the kind who aren’t happy unless the whole world is aligned to make them bend and twist under the perfect oppressive demands of a greedy society. I’m looking for partners who enjoy making that happen, playing the bad guy and keeping exploitable dolls like me in line and working hard.

This isn’t a cosy “safe and sane” request. Unless you are a pretty hardcore rough Dom we won’t be a great match. However, if the idea of an elven bimbo being kept and trained to stay on her knees, eagerly nuzzling into her abuser’s cock is your thing, we should meet up.

I’m mainly looking for light bed RP, maybe a few other D&S games, dirty talk, teasing and fun times.

To be extra clear though, I’m not after soft loving gentlemen/daddy play (that‘s what RL is for), or long in-depth RP posts (I’ve got an f-list for that).

If that isn’t enough to put you off submissive dolls forever, hit me up in game on Purest-Elf !
Male
Name:Takato
Looking for mistress