Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OctoDildoding
HI EVERYBODY. I MOST SAY I LOVE THE OCTODILDODING TENTACLES. HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN AND SHEMALES. BUT I WISH I COULD HAVE SEX WITH MALE TOO. I WANT IT KINKY. I WANT TO PENETRATE HIS ASS. PLEACE ASK SOMEONE TO ASK THE CREATOR TO CREATE POST TO PENETRATE MEN TOO BOTH MOUTH AND ASS.
(03-30-2022, 04:25 AM)Donmar Wrote: lol Oh Shit they will try to see if they can create it as well

I hope so. It's nothing wrong with kinky minds. Heck. I once wrote and hoped that a pose. Futa on male analsex. The futa is the one who fuck the males ass and even get blowjob from him. It would be very lusty if that kind of kink exist. Maybe I could wrote it directly to their email. I think so.
lol where is this going
(03-30-2022, 06:40 PM)Donmar Wrote: lol where is this going

I don't know. Give me few days and we will see.
(03-30-2022, 08:17 PM)Inkubus Wrote:

Alright Mate i'll keep an heads up too lol
Neato. you got it man.
(04-01-2022, 06:59 AM)blahbitty Wrote: Neato. you got it man.
Hi again people. I have wrote a email letter now today. Sorry for not done it earlier. Now. We wait and see if we will get any answer. If anyone of you arre consurn over how I wrote. Here is it. And no. I'm not a proffesional writer so sorry.

[Hi MNFclub. I'm a huge fan of your creations in the game. I love every pose you have created. I kind of feel exited and give me the tangel. I have a lot of mind. All genders. Have sex witheveryone.

However. I wish there where little more gaypose too. and allso femdom pose. Same sexgenderposes (men on men) and femdom like pegging on men, more lickjobs and squirt orgasm and creamy orgasm cover on mens/womens/futas face or bodies. Futas who have analsex on males and cum inside mens analholes. even make fellatios on futas and let futas cum om males face and bodies and tentaclesex on males too. I know all men/women/futas can have tentacles. But only women and futas can have sex with tentacles. I love that. But I wish men allso could have sex with tentacles too and be cover with cum allover males body.

I'm sorry for my kinky minds. But what do you think about my mind?]

What do you all think?

(03-30-2022, 11:07 PM)Donmar Wrote:

Hi again people. I have wrote a email letter now today. Sorry for not done it earlier. Now. We wait and see if we will get any answer. If anyone of you arre consurn over how I wrote. Here is it. And no. I'm not a proffesional writer so sorry.

[Hi MNFclub. I'm a huge fan of your creations in the game. I love every pose you have created. I kind of feel exited and give me the tangel. I have a lot of mind. All genders. Have sex witheveryone.

However. I wish there where little more gaypose too. and allso femdom pose. Same sexgenderposes (men on men) and femdom like pegging on men, more lickjobs and squirt orgasm and creamy orgasm cover on mens/womens/futas face or bodies. Futas who have analsex on males and cum inside mens analholes. even make fellatios on futas and let futas cum om males face and bodies and tentaclesex on males too. I know all men/women/futas can have tentacles. But only women and futas can have sex with tentacles. I love that. But I wish men allso could have sex with tentacles too and be cover with cum allover males body.

What do you all think?
(04-09-2022, 12:07 AM)Inkubus Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 06:59 AM)blahbitty Wrote: Neato. you got it man.

What do you all think?

(03-30-2022, 11:07 PM)Donmar Wrote:

What do you all think?

Ithink they did not care at all. Or maybe the are in process maybe. I don't know?
Who would like to gift me an octodildo, I would be grateful for that Smile