Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your (Realistic) Fantasy
I know I know you're all horny as fuck, but just for a moment, let's take it back a step from the giant orc monster cock on pink futa elf girl and share our realistic fantasies with each other here. 

If you had to pick your one realistic dream sex act right now, what would it be? I'll be keeping track to see if any trends rise to the top.

I high key want to fuck a guy with a strap on (if only buying a strap on wasn't so expensive here......)
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Great thread!

Here are some of mine
1. I want my girl to bring home another girl for me to fuck
2. I want to fuck my girl's sister
3. I want to fuck an asian girl
4. I want to cum in all of her holes one after the other. First her mouth, then pussy, then in her ass
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
As a sissy, I want (surprise, surprise) my girlfriend to dress me up real pretty and do my makeup, then proceed to fuck me with a nice strap-on. We've done some play, but we've never taken it that far. *Sigh* A girl can dream... Heart
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
1. Definitely pegging a guy with my big 10" strapon. If he's well behaved, I might use something more than spit for lube.

2. Having a little chaste sissy act as a fluffer for my man. Once we are finished, my little sissy would lick my pussy clean.
(01-26-2020, 10:22 PM)gem_gem Wrote: 1. Definitely pegging a guy with my big 10" strapon. If he's well behaved, I might use something more than spit for lube.

2. Having a little chaste sissy act as a fluffer for my man. Once we are finished, my little sissy would lick my pussy clean.

I like the way you think, gem_gem  Blush
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
(01-28-2020, 07:53 PM)SissyNektar Wrote:
(01-26-2020, 10:22 PM)gem_gem Wrote: 1. Definitely pegging a guy with my big 10" strapon. If he's well behaved, I might use something more than spit for lube.

I like the way you think, gem_gem  Blush

Oh honey, given the chance you will like a whole lot more about me than just the way I think.... Wink
I want fuck my drunk sister in the ass while she sleep and after cum her girlfriend
thanks for breaking the ice with sister fantasies.  My alexis texas sized big butt sister in law can't get pregnant by her impotent husband.  my fantasy is that she secretly seduces me to fuck her. Then she begs me to creampie her filling her with my potent seed. she makes me promise to secretly creampie her again and again until she gets pregnant.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I would love to eat steak and twice baked potatoes. Then, watch Drive or Dredd. Cuddle...with a waifu pillow. ~<3
My realistic fantasies, I'd rather do them in reality Tongue
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...