Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cybersex Magazine - Issue 3
I wouldn't usually promote a magazine geared towards a rival sex game, but as MnF Club is featured in this month's issue, I thought maybe it was worth an exception.  

Plus on page 2, the picture of the DJ is me

[Image: 636085564_3rdEditionCover.png.f40b6367c5...9d65a9.png]

Cybersex Magazine issue 3 << Link
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
It seems to be readable for members only.
[Image: detail.gif]
That's so cool thanks for sharing
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
As long as the discussion doesn't turn into a 3DX vs MnF Club slugfest, I've got no problems with this.

That said, "featured" is a bit strong a word for a three-sentence blurb in a featurette with other known adult MMOs:

Quote:Also known as the "Meet n Fuck" Club, MNF Club is a 2D adult MMO. The game involves playing mini-games to earn cash and meeting other players to have sex with, both depicted with 3D flash animated graphics. Fun, but extremely cartoony.

There are some thought-provoking articles that translate just fine to life in MnF Club, and you could easily produce a similar magazine based in the MnF world with the talent pool here. It's a damn shame the last few attempts never got off the ground because this forum alone is proof that we've got enough articulate people to fill one. But who knows? Maybe the next big trend will be writing magazine articles for MnF cash? Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(08-02-2019, 11:15 PM)JCF Wrote: As long as the discussion doesn't turn into a 3DX vs MnF Club slugfest, I've got no problems with this.

That said, "featured" is a bit strong a word for a three-sentence blurb in a featurette with other known adult MMOs:
Okay, I should have said Mentioned, but there are a lot more games out there... so simply being recognised as the top few games is worth something...
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]