Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just a little thing about friends lists
And the bots ingame offering dates sites
Another feature in this game that would be awesome is an ability to search an avatar/member by name.  Great way to reconnect with someone that is not on your friends list especially if you create a new avatar/account.
Also, another feature that would be great is the ability to add notes to an avatar/member's bio on your friend's list that only you see to help you remember who they are.
(10-20-2019, 06:20 PM)RexSteele Wrote: Another feature in this game that would be awesome is an ability to search an avatar/member by name.  Great way to reconnect with someone that is not on your friends list especially if you create a new avatar/account.

Premium user already can "search" and contact avatars by sending them some money.
i domt think that the search function will be implemented. because this would make stalking very easy.
[Image: detail.gif]
Yes, but they is always the Ignore feature to counteract that
Between the Profile box & the Petnis area, there is enough space to insert a 1-2 line note section.

This would be useful for players to make notes on friends, with reasons they are friends... family, RP, EXP, Clubs, etc, etc...

Might even be useful for Mods, because they could place notes on avatars they have warned for example...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(10-20-2019, 07:59 PM)RexSteele Wrote: Also, another feature that would be great is the ability to add notes to an avatar/member's bio on your friend's list that only you see to help you remember who they are.

I like this idea. I have plenty of people on my friends list who I don't actually remember. Being able to make notes about who they are and how I know them would be great. 

I also agree with removing the message that gets sent out to inform people you removed them from your friends list. I just cleared out some people on my one account from back when I first made it and I'm not looking forward to people questioning me as to why I'm removing them. 

And I really wish they would add a way for you to save your chat logs. Especially since there's a downloadable version of the game now. There should be a folder in with the rest of the games files where you can select to have convos automatically saved. It would be fantastic if I'd be able to go back a reread a great RP I had with someone.
I think we need to get an option to purge deleted avatars from our lists. and also the ability to hover and click to delete instead of having to hover click to open profile hover again to delete click again THEN CLICK AGAIN to confirm. deleting inactive friends is a chore
(07-09-2019, 06:08 AM)Sapphire94 Wrote: I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who plays the game and has an extensive friends list. In fact, I'm pretty sure my now 70 pages is a fraction compared to more popular and social players. It's great that we have a way to search through our lists now but I'm still having some issues with my quantity. The obvious answer is to just purge my list but I have two issues with that. The first issue is that there are some friends I would like to keep but I don't know when they have last logged in. If there was a way we could track that it would be great. The second issue is how it completely erases my message list. To be honest, I always thought it was dumb that a message needs to be sent when you remove someone from your friend list. 

A) When you're doing a mass purge, it clears out the entire thing depending on the length of your list. There are people on my message board that I didn't get a chance to add so this makes it inconvenient to find them again.
B) What is really the point of letting someone know you removed them as a friend? All it does is, in the best case, nothing at all and in the worse case, hurt feelings and spark conflict.

Long story short, I just want login dates on profile and a message not sent out when you remove somebody.

I completely agree on this. I've been wanting to clear my friends list of those who I haven't seen in ages, but like you said there's no way of knowing who's been on and who hasn't. I don't want to remove someone who just signs on at a different time than I do, and have them upset that I removed them because of it. Would love it if there was something next to their name that showed their last log in date, and if they've been gone so long that I can safely remove them without conflict.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman