Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MnF Club, an uncertain future
Just in case you are interested, desktop version works worst than the browser version.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
I've always said that when the devs decide this game is too much pressure and give up on it, it will be months before anyone realizes because of their customary silence and reluctance to update.

Seeing as the last actual update was over 3 months ago, one wonders if it has already happened.
Dodgy
not sure about that since in exchange for an update they prepared for the moment when flash dies and some other minor things added so it is not that they did "nothing"
What I don´t understand is, why they not post it in the update log?
Theree are many questions aboiut this new changes, it would be very useful to read about!
Huh
There have been subtle updates, just not those you see mentioned here https://www.mnfclub.com/updates.php

For example the MnF Club software was only released last month, and there been 3 versions of that released
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(08-18-2019, 02:40 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: There have been subtle updates, just not those you see mentioned here https://www.mnfclub.com/updates.php

For example the MnF Club software was only released last month, and there been 3 versions of that released

And there's one of the issues: a lack of communication about current and future updates. There's no official messages about these versions on the site or forums.
Hipp Hipp Hurray!
A new Update!
The former "Update LOG" is now called "Update History" !!! Smile

But does it mean, all our updates are history now, and there will be no further in the future??? Huh
I was wondering the same thing. You took the words right out of my mouth
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Shocked 
(08-17-2019, 11:56 AM)Elder Statesman Wrote: What I don´t understand is, why they not post it in the update log?
Theree are many questions aboiut this new changes, it would be very useful to read about!
Huh

WOW!
Now we have an Explanation in the Update Log!
Great! Thanks to the Devs!

But look at the Date!!!   Big Grin
OMG,
a second notice in the Update Log at the same day!
Fresh from yesterday!

But its a message, we are long waiting for:
What are the Devs planning for the furture?
Thats a good and interesting information !
Thank you for that! And this is completely without sarcasm! Wink