Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MnF Club, an uncertain future
An update UI for the flash website and the notice of the download version coming late. Not a big deal.

Honestly, and being the fact that I'm paying the premium membership, I don't feel satisfied at all with this.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
I've just come to the end of a 3 month subscription.

It's been a rotten 3 months to be subscribed.
Some light has been send upon us, fellow players, and of course is does NOT comes from the dev team, but from an external source. 
Part of the Newgrounds staff is working on Ruffle, an open-source emulator for Flash, which is intended to be distributed on both web app (mostly an add-on for browsers) and desktop forms.

You can follow the project on its official GitHub repository.
Glad to see there was an update, but it's not enough. I'm still pissed that I lost three weeks of premium time a few months ago with the socket crashes and it hasn't been addressed.
(08-30-2019, 11:31 PM)elastic Wrote: Glad to see there was an update, but it's not enough. I'm still pissed that I lost three weeks of premium time a few months ago with the socket crashes and it hasn't been addressed.

Unfortunately, it never will be addressed.
Dodgy
Apparently, when it come to devs, "time to fill the gap" means introduce a new outfit for male avatars.

Yes, we are doomed.
Okay, you can move this to the update discussion thread now that it's devolved into badmouthing updates instead of discussing the future. Thread closed.

Edit: I hate having to do anything that makes me feel like Big Brother watching you. My primary job here is to make sure conversations follow our forum rules. The goal of those rules is to make as many people as possible benefit from reading and participating in a thread. Concerns about the structure of the game itself -- things like how the wrapper for the Flash base of the game will work, especially with Puffin no longer an option, and how feasible an MnF 2.0 would be -- those are most definitely legitimate topics for discussion. However, when a thread ends up with generic complaints about updates in 6 out of 7 of the last posts, particularly when we have a thread for discussing updates already, that's not beneficial. If the new thread turns out the same way this one did, that one will be closed also.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]