Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tanya's inspiring tank story
Oooh! Right!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I'm going back on writing the second part of this story. Will probably be published in September tho
Writing halfway done
Thumbs Up 
Good to hear ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
In the mean time, here's a doodle I drew today.

Never mind, the file is too big...
PartII
   Twelve years before Tanya's birth, the Federation's forces had conquered most of the old continent through military means and propaganda about equalities and redistribution of resources. It was no expansion of a group of countries, it was a global domination and everything had been planned in the grand schemes. The result from the turmoil and politic instability led to a rise of private security companies, one of them was an extremist faction in Germany, it quickly grew and armed its milita with lethal weapons, overtaking the role of the police and then of the army. Generals of these companies took the roles of politicians and rewrote most of the laws giving more power to the officers. Officers such as commanders were given small portions of lands and acted as lords, applying the rules and adding or modifying some to fit their policy. The following years were devoted to strengthening their equipment and eventually some commanders wanted to try out a new weapon prototype but the self propelled gun missed its target and destroyed a small part of a town of a neighbouring country. The act of aggression was badly received in Europe and measures were taken to reestablish democracy. The tensions grew more and more until an all out war broke out. The entirety of Europe had been invaded in a matter of months.
   The conflict came to a halt when it came to invading the American continent and Australia. The newly formed Federation, which came from the conglomeration of the dominant security companies, created a research and development under the juridiction of the commander Wolf's right hand man named Fuchs, the new branch conducted a swoop of different homes for disabled to conduct experiments on them but after some complications, small portions of the prisoners had been executed in remote areas such as forest and mountains.
   Brunhild Braun was born in Austria, both her mother and father had been taken by the Fuchs brigade. With the help of a handful of friends, Brunhild, who was 10 at the time, tried to rescue her parents. They arrived too late as she saw a machine gun mounted on a truck firing. The deafening noise froze her as she saw her family being mowed down like cattle. She watched helplessly when officers pulled out their pistols and began double tapping the dead with a bullet in the head, sometimes they pushed the corpse aside with the foot to see if the person was breathing or not. Brunhild shivered each time the Fuchs brigade finished off someone. 
   "We're too late… let's run before they notice us!"
   Someone grabbed the little girl by the arm before running away from the massacre. She got a last glance of what were her parents. The soldiers saw the people getting in a car, one of the armoured men of the brigade pointed his gun at the vehicle, but the captain Fuchs ordered to hold fire.
   "We've got the number plate, let the local security handle it.", the officer calmly said.
   "Captain, the Feuerwerfer is ready to do his job."
   Brunhild looked at the window as saw a huge column of smoke. The other people in the car discussed on what they should do but once they arrived at the town, a police car pulled them over and the group was arrested over some trumped-up infraction. Only the little girl was left out of it.

"Maria! Did you touch my uniform?!" An angry Tanya yelled at the maid who was cleaning the woman's bedroom.
   The cleaning lady turned to her interlocutor with an unfazed look. Over the past two weeks, these two didn't get along very well. Although neither of them caused any mischief to the other, they often found themselves arguing over trivial things.
   "Of course, I washed it. Is there any problem concerning my actions?"
   "Yeah! You can't just wash my stuff without telling me! What if they shrink?"
   The eyebrows of the maid twitched for a fraction of second. She took a deep breath.
   "Bitch, I've done this job for decades, never had I shrunk any clothes. And beside, I'm pretty sure that if anything would happen to your clothes, you'd be the one responsible."
   "Shut up, Holy Virgin!"
   "No you shut up, Butt Slut!"
   Usually one of them would leave the room they were arguing in. The maid quickly finished tidying the bedroom before leaving while stomping the ground. Tanya got herself ready to teach in Miss Brown's garage. Her pupils had learnt the basics and they were now getting acquainted with the equipment of the tanks. 
   "They're sensitive, treat them like you'd treat a puppy! If I ever catch you hurting these bad boys, I'll tear you a new asshole!" 
   "Well, they're pretty expensive, so of course we'll be careful." a trainee replied.
   "That too. The only acceptable reason for your tank to be damage is by getting hit during a battle. But then again, you'll be fighting from far away and or destroy any enemy cover."
   Tanya got the reputation of the Mother of Tanks since it seemed like she considered tanks as living beings. One example was when she screamed at a trainee for tipping over a soda can on the chassis of the training vehicle. But since she was doing a good job an as instructor, her pupils overlooked that extravagance. After nearly two hours of practice, she smiled and said:
   "Looking good, people! If you keep on doing such good job, we'll move on how to do quick repairs."
   "You've stopped calling us noob?" a surprised trainee asked.
   "You've got enough experience to not be a noob. Although I'd like to take you on slightly more realistic skirmishes."
   "You mean cooperating in a tank? You're lucky, there's a new mode of battle called team tank, you can use my tanks, they follow the regulation." Miss Brown said as she was walking in the garage.
   "That's great news! What are the models we'll be using?" Tanya said with a genuine interest.
   "For now it's only Abrahams, Leopards, Challengers and Armatas."
   Tanya got shivers all over her body and held herself tightly. She was both excited and apprehensive about the vehicles she'd encounter. She rubbed her right arm.
   "I see… well… when can we participate?"
   "You look like you need some time to think about it. If you're interested in getting your trainees some battle experience, keep in mind that it's free of charge if you use my assets. I'll book one session when you're ready. Instructor Schuldner."
   The employer left as she came. The trainees got really excited about having some tank action. Tanya was quite troubled. Thankfully for her, the lesson was coming to an end. She gave them some homework, so they could  prepare for the next lesson. 
   In the car, Maria Mucama was driving Tanya Schuldner to the bar where she had to work. The maid was on her way to buy groceries and accepted to drop the other at her workplace. The cleaning lady was still upset.
   "So, did one of your pupils spill soda again? You look awful."
   "You wouldn't understand."
   "What? I know you love tanks, but come on. Soda isn't so hard to clean. And beside, it's my job to clean."
   "That's not about that. Look, I'm not in the mood right now."
   Maria quickly glanced at Tanya and saw her passenger was holding her right arm tightly. The maid knew that she lacked social skills and so she kept quiet. The bar worker sighed and kept staring at the window.
   "I've been defeated by an Abraham." Tanya said after a long awkward silence.
   "What's that?"
   "It's a tank."
   "You lost that badly?"
   "Yeah… I… they outnumbered us. I was the only survivor. My upper classman got killed in action. I barely escaped the slaughter and…"
   "You lost?"
   "They killed the civilians we were supposed to protect. They… shot me." Tanya said, holding her arm so tight her nails scratched her sleeve.
   "Sounds pretty bad. So you respawned?"
   "What?" The tank girl said as she turned to the driver.
   "What?" The maid replied as confused as the passenger.
   "N-never mind! Anyway, drop me here, I'll walk."
   Maria opened the glove compartment where pepper spray was stored. Tanya guessed that she had to take it with her and didn't ask any question. The maid quickly drove off right after the passenger closed the door of the car. The bar was ten minutes on foot, the woman wasn't afraid as the streets were well lit and she had a means to defend herself, at least from unarmed thugs. Luckily for her, the neighbourhood was under the influence of Miss Brown even if the lone lady wasn't aware of the security around her. The working girl decided to run to the bar as she felt some invisible people looking at her in the shadows. She was almost at the café when she bumped into someone, a tall pale woman, who looked unfazed at Tanya who fell on her bum.
   "Ouch! Hey! Don't just stand in the middle of the walkway!" the bar waitress said before quickly entering her workplace.
   Awkwardly enough for the worker, the woman she ran into sat at a table near the entrance. Cao, the bar owner, seemed surprised to see the very pale customer sitting near the door. Inu, the little sister of the bar owner, was hanging near the counter, Tanya found it weird since the young girl was usually going around the different tables. The waitress wasn't dumb and she quickly guessed that the ghostly woman was trouble, she knew that acting out of the ordinary wouldn't be the best course of action. She wasn't the only one, the men of Miss Brown also looked tense, they were scowling or grimacing, some were even holding thighs their concealed gun. 
   Luckily, nothing out the ordinary happened until the closing time. The three bargirls were about to lock the door that the menacing lady showed up, accompanied by four men all nicely dressed.
   "Excuse me, I would like to speak with the manager of this establishment." The lady said with a slow quiet voice.
   "That would be me." Cao hesitantly replied.
   "Well, I would like to purchase it. Name the price and I'll provide."
   "Oh… well… sorry but what for? I didn't put any ad about selling my café."
   "You didn't, but money talks. From what I've seen, this establishment isn't very profitable. I could turn this into a higher quality café, if I'd get the ownership."
   "Too long, didn't listen." Inu said, pushing her sister away from the potential buyer.
   One of the men blocked their escape way. The younger sister frowned. Tanya was stealthily searching for her pepper spray in her pocket.
   "I'm afraid you don't have a choice, it's either that or you'll pay dearly."
   "Pff! Like if you could legally do that? You can't steal someone's ownership."
   "You mean that ownership?" The yet to be named lady asked, showing a piece of paper.
   As the bargirls guessed it, it was the deed to the bar. One needed the previous owner's signature to process the building. There has been four signatures, one were from Irma, followed by Cao's. The first two were from unknown people, none from Miss Brown.
   "How did you get your hands on it?! You thief!" Cao shouted.
   "Irma voluntarily gave it to me. It only costed her an arm and a leg, but it was… worth it." 
   The woman she mentioned was the previous owner of the café, she gave it Cao as she was getting old and she saw some potential in this new generation. Or at least that's what the old woman was thinking at that time.
   "You bitch! You killed Irma!" Inu screamed, waving her fists at the pale lady.
   "If you don't want to meet her fate, you ought to sign it."
   Tanya finally found her spray, she quickly pulled it out at used it on the white lady who didn't flinch, but the men next to her started coughing because the pepper spray had a wider area of effect. Cao quickly grabbed the paper and the three girls took refuge in their own bar. They barricaded themselves in with tables and chairs.
   "This shouldn't take long. Reinforcements should arrive soon." Cao kept telling herself, crouching behind the counter.
   Inu was discreetly looking through the curtains to see where the hostile people were. Tanya preferred consolidating the barricade with more chairs. A knock coming from the restroom door made the girls jump, and Cao peed her pants while holding tight her hunting rifle. The pale woman calmly walked out the restroom, a steel baseball bat in her right hand and can of gasoline in the other.
   "Shit! Shit! Shit!" Inu said, while trying to escape through the window with a her fists.
   "How did you get here?!" Cao screamed, pointing her rifle to the menacing lady.
   The bar owner was shaking, Tanya knew that there was no way they could get out of that situation if it was a normal scenario, so she just smiled peacefully and calmly walked towards the unarmed lady.
   "Whatever you do, you're gonna get fucked. Our employee value our life so there's no way you'll kill us. One wrong move and a sniper will take you out, even if there are curtains." The tank commander confidently said.
   "Except that any marksman out there is probably having their hands full with my men. You're alone here. You're trapped with me, Teresa."
   The finally named woman cocked her head to dodge a bullet Cao fired. Teresa threw the gas can at the armed woman, soaking her with gasoline. The younger sister saw that and quickly grabbed the nearest curtain to dry her sibling. Teresa hit her with the baseball bat, throwing her on the wall. Tanya seized the opportunity to strike the pale woman but the opponent was too fast and bashed her head with the bat. Everything went black.

When Tanya opened her eyes, she was standing in a big room with many people inside. All were glowing with a white aura and they wore faceless masks. She only had time to realize that she was wearing one as well. Then the wall in front of her slid downward. Without hesitation, the crowd walked forward, went down a flock of stairs. Everything was white, it was really hard to distinguish any form except the steps of the stairs. They arrived in some sort of huge subway station, where some were guided by hooded figures. But Tanya and some other lost souls were left standing in front of a line with what looked like an information booth with people, wearing a golden emotionless mask, behind the desk. The golden workers beckoned with a finger to anyone who looked at them. Tanya mindlessly walked towards the booth.
   "You're a lost soul, maybe it isn't your time yet." The person behind the desk said to Tanya.
   Something felt strange, like if the golden masked person was talking inside her head. Her suspicions was correct when she tried to open her mouth but simply couldn't.
   "I'm Tanya." she thought.
   "I see. In that case, follow the red thread and wait for your turn."
   As soon as the worker finished his sentence, a thread appeared for Tanya to follow. She arrived at what looked like a subway stop. She waited with other people, one looked more agitated than the others. That lost soul was waving his arms as if to get any reaction from anyone. A wagon arrived and the people mechanically stepped in, took a seat and waited. Something felt familiar for the tank instructor, some kind of déjà-vu. She suddenly felt a huge headache as she tried to remember what she seemed to have forgotten.
   "You will arrive soon, be careful when you emerge." An armoured soldier in black said with a metallic voice.
   Tanya recognised the armour as it was the first model of the power armour of the Federation.
   "Rise again and show them what the Federation's all about!" 
   The last bits of the sentence echoed as the wagon was engulfed in white lights and the sounds of the wagon speeding up. The noise was deafening, Tanya noticed the other passengers shaking and twisting their bodies, except the soldier and herself, everyone was fading away in the blinding light.

Tanya suddenly opened her eyes, the café was on fire, Brown's men were fighting Teresa who looked unfazed. Turning her head to the right, the awakened woman saw her coworkers being taken care by paramedics of the Order outside of the building. She then realised that she was left for dead inside the burning café. She screamed as the fire was starting to burn her legs. She jumped on her feet as a reflex, but she didn't feel pain, just a warm sensation. Her attention turned towards the fighting lady who didn't look like she was struggling against four foes. The tank commander lunged at her but was easily dodged by the enemy. 
   "Quit taking turns! All at once!" Tanya barked at the men of the Order.
   They nodded and swung fists and whatever was in their hands towards Teresa who dodged their attacks again. She kicked one of the men in the stomach with her knee, another one with an uppercut. 
   "Never mind! I'll deal with her while you evacuate the wounded!" Tanya shouted as the fire was raging all around them.
   The tank commander unconsciously thought of the insurance for the café as she watched the men of the Order taking care of the knocked out people. Teresa didn't look like she minded them, she turned to the supposed to be dead tank instructor.
   "I'm actually surprised to see you alive and full of energy. Did you see Irma on the other side?" The menacing woman asked without showing any emotion.
   "No, but I saw your mom! God she was ugly, at least I know from whom you've inherited your look."
   "Don't involve family, or I'll be forced to do the same with yours."
   "Try me bitch! I can fight for ten minutes without breaking a sweat!"
   "You're going to fight me, now? I thought you were already fighting. And beside, look around you. This place is ablaze, give up before I send you to the other side once and for all."
   Tanya looked around. Everything was on fire. The instructor thought that it hadn't been a good idea to have a wooden floor. She only took a few seconds to realize the situation when Teresa lunged towards her, she narrowly dodged the uppercut before getting hit with the knee in the nether region. The shock was so violent that it made her jump to the ceiling and fall flat on the ground.
   "Ah! You bitch!"
   "What's the matter? I thought you were a good fighter."
   Some kind of electric shock went through Tanya's body, like if her brain sent millions of volts to every inch of her body. She began to breath rapidly, her eyes dilated and she was having some slight spasms.
   "You bitch!" Tanya roared before throwing a roundhouse kick to her opponent.
   The instructor's movements were faster as the adrenaline was raging inside her body. She stomped the downed opponent with her heel and quickly straddled the enemy. She began punching the face of Teresa furiously who tried to dodge as best as she could. Tanya was screaming the same word again and again, as if screaming the word "bitch" gave her power. Her victim was covered in her own blood after a salvo of punches but before the tank instructor could finish her off, Teresa managed to push Tanya aside and get up. The raging woman tried to get up but couldn't as her body was exhausted.
   "That was ten minutes, that wasn't disappointing. We'll meet again." Teresa said after wiping her face.
   "Wait! Get back here! I'm not done yet!"
   The ceiling fell between them, Teresa vanished behind it. Inu ran inside and quickly retrieved the broken down Tanya who couldn't even articulate a word. Before blacking out, she saw Miss Brown's face looking mildly worried at her. The employer said something but everything faded to black.

It took two days for Tanya to wake up. When she did, she found herself in what looked like a small hospital bedroom. The walls were painted white and blue, in a flowery pattern, the floor was tiled in white and the ceiling had an ugly wooden fan on it. Next to the bed was the typical hospital equipment, with the machine that showed her vital signs. There was some kind of nightstand with a flower in a jar, Tanya didn't care what kind of plant that was. Oddly enough a mirror was sitting next to her.
   "You're awake, miss Schuldner. Looks like everything is fine. You should try to fully get back to your senses before moving any further." a formal voice said.
   The awakened woman followed the advice and proceeded in moving her fingers and toes, gently contracting her muscles. She blinked three times before turning her head toward the voice. It was Maria Mucama, in her maid uniform, wearing a concerned face.
   "Oh… its you…"
   "I'm happy to see you too. Normally I'd kick your butt so you get moving, but Brown told me to be gentle."
   "I'm not really into girls, but ok. Be gentle with me, it's my first time." Tanya said in a corny voice while wiggling her chest.
   "And I'm done! What the fuck, Schuldner!" Mucama said, leaving the room.
   "Hah! Holy Virgin!"
   "Buttslut!" The maid shouted before slamming the door behind her.
   Tanya sat on the edge of the bed before getting up. She walked in front of the mirror and soon realised that she was naked under the blanket, she also noticed something white on her face. She reached for it with her fingers and touched it. It was cold and slimy. She put her fingers in her mouth. She heard the door creaking behind her, the face of the maid was barely visible but Tanya could notice a smug smile.
   "Hah! Slut!"
   "I'm no slut! That's yoghurt! What the fuck?!"
   "But what if it was cum?"
   "I'd spit it immediately! Who thinks it's a good prank?!"
   Maria entered the room again and locked the door behind her. 
   "You know, doing a yoghurt bukakke on your face was pretty hot. Tell you what, if you help me get laid, I'll erase the picture of you doing that lewd thing." She said, waving a camera in her hand.
   "You bitch! You're blackmailing me!"
   "I mean, I could delete it now and we could talk about it later." The maid said, rubbing her tights together while looking away.
   "You know what? How about you undress now and take pictures of you?"
   "I'm sorry, what?"
   "You heard me, Holy Virgin. Get naked, so I won't be the only one freezing her butt in here."
   Tanya took the camera and some pictures while the maid was undressing. Neither of them understood why they were doing it, but something pushed them to. The whole nude session ended when they heard a knock on the door followed by the voice of their boss.
   "I've come to check on Tanya, can I come in? Hurry because it's almost time for supper." 
   "R-right! I'm… Uh… helping miss Schuldner to get dressed, she just woke up. You can go… eat, don't wait for us."
   The naked women heard a heavy sigh before hearing the door getting unlocked from outside.
   "You idiots, I know what you were doing, so get dressed so we can move the plot bit."
   "The what?"
  Miss Brown snapped her fingers and they instantly found themselves at the dining hall of the mansion. The other two women were still naked and visibly embarrassed. Their employer looked serious, her usual smiley face was replaced by a determined stare. 
   "Schuldner, we are speeding up the training. You'll have a mock battle with your trainees. You'll be the commanding tank of your training group. You'll be facing random opponents, but I've managed to convince some pro tankers to fight you. Mucama, we're moving to medium security level. Deal with any uninvited guests with extreme caution. Security perimeter has been increased by three kilometres around the mansion, you'll get your team available by tomorrow morning at five o'clock." 
   As soon as Brown finished speaking, the maid grunted before eating rapidly her food. Tanya was surprised and was about to ask more questions when the employer slid a notepad on the table towards the tank commander who took read it while eating. She learned that her trainees were already notified of the current course of action, she only had to pick the tank model for her pupils. Since she was more into german armoured vehicles, she picked the Leopard tanks for her team. 
   After eating supper, Tanya went to the garage to inspect the vehicles who were getting delivered for her team. Usually I'd take a few hours for them to arrive, but she suspected that her employer chose for her in advance. Those were indeed Leopards, but they were marked with a white sword and a feather on the turret cheeks.
   "Am I being sponsored by the Order?" She jokingly said out loud in front of the first tank that had arrived.
   A head popped out of the turret, the person looked around before jumping out of the armoured vehicle and landing in front of the tank commander. The newcomer was a small woman with long hair which looked like feline ears. 
   "Lucy Zwei at your service! Wait… Tanya?" Lucy said while saluting the woman.
   "Lucy? What are you doing here?" 
   "Didn't Brown tell you? With Nash, we'll be the crew of the commanding tank. The fact that you're the instructor explains why Brown didn't ask us to form the new tank platoon. Also we have other duties." 
   "Nash's coming?"
   "You bet your ass he is!" Lucy said with confidence.
   Tanya remembered that Nash fucked her roughly not long ago and blushed.
   "R-right! W-well don't be a burden! This mock battle will help me gain some experience in commanding a tank platoon." 
   "Sorry to burst your bubble, but you've been assigned to a post in the rear. Training new recruits is pretty safe. Leave the fighting to us." 
   Tanya cocked her head, staring intensely at the small woman.
   "I won't lose to you. You may be a mercenary, but I've got way more experience as a tank commander. I'll crush the opponents and show you how it's done." The tank commander coldly said.
   "Sure sure! You've served the Federation, I get it. But I do believe I've got more combat experience. Unlike you, I was closer to the action. You've got no idea of the real battlefield."
   The two women went their separate ways. Lucy was making sure that the tanks were being delivered while Tanya was reviewing the maps of the potential battlefield. Knowing that each team had 16 tanks and that she had control of one platoon of four vehicles, she had to predict the movements of both her allies and her opponents. She had to factor in the fact that the match was composed of experienced commanders like her as well as official tank officers. The only problem is that she had a team of inexperienced people, she though of using her allies as meat shields for her platoon. She bit her lips as she wasn't entirely sure about her victory. She was so worried that she fell asleep on the maps.

Tanya got up and saw her teammates already entering their tanks. She took her place as the commander. Lucy and Nash were already getting familiar with the equipment, they were respectively acting as the loader and the turret operator. The pilot was an AI controlled by Tanya since she didn't get anyone to fill in. The woman looked a bit dizzy, her hands were slightly shaking and a subtle ringing in her ears. She shook her head, thinking that it's because she didn't sleep well. 
   As the tanks were waiting for the signal to engage, the woman decided to contact the other platoon commander to know the plan, a map she drew in her hand.
   "This is the snowy desert map, we should send two platoons to the village downhill and prepare to ambush while the third platoon will go around the big hill counterclockwise." Said the first platoon leader.
   "I don't think that's a good idea. They will expect an ambush in the village and beside, they'll reach it before we do. We have hills at our advantage, let's use them. One platoon should head to the small hill to our south and use it as cover at first then send a recon to its south. Another platoon should use the big warehouse southeast to our position as the first waypoint then head to the south of the big central hill. The last platoon should go west to reach the north of the hill prepare a defensive position on it." Tanya said while looking at her map. "Don’t forget that we can’t tell the difference between us and them, so report constantly your position. We don’t need blue on blue fight."
[insert picture here]
   "Let's just rush the village, they won't suspect us to go headfirst." Said the second platoon leader.
   "It won't be useful, we're facing pros. They already know what the strategic points are. They will surely use the forest for cover and advance." The woman said.
   "Pfff! We'll just do as always, do as we want and see how it goes." The first platoon leader said, already giving orders to rush to the village
   "Fine. Do as you want, but don't come crying if we lose!" Tanya said before quitting the radio chatter. 
   She ordered her platoon to go east, following her own plan and hoping that her allies won't be useless. The two other groups drove full speed towards the village, some tanks broke formation to get in the forest east of the little town. When Tanya's group reached the big hill, her allies were in the outskirts of the village. Three allied tanks were already preparing to ambush any opponent trying to get around the buildings. The woman's platoon then split up in two groups, one to stay and prepare a defensive position while the other two drove counterclockwise the big hill to get between the two tops of the hills. After this point, the allied tanks stopped giving their positions and movements, which greatly hindered Tanya's perception of the battlefield. 
   "Nash, enemy Abrams at 0-8-8 east, peeking at the edge of the forest." 
   "DM53 loaded!" Lucy shouted.
   Nash aimed and fired.
   "Enemy hit, load another HEAT to finish them off."
   Tanya's tank drove back and forth, with this manoeuvre they dodged an incoming shell. The tank stopped and fired, destroying it's first target. 
   Meanwhile, in the village, a ruthless battle was raging. The first platoon and a tank from second platoon encountered four enemies. Despite their superior numbers, the allied vehicles suffered their first casualty. With a resentful sight, the first platoon leader shared his intel of the enemies. 
   "We've lost one of ours. We're facing a platoon sized group, they are positioned defensively in the outskirt, east to our position."
   Tanya moved to the forest with another tank of her group while the other two were acting as cover for any enemy to show up. In the forest, the third platoon commander bumped into three enemies, which were waiting in the edge of the forest they were in. They took a hit to the side but quickly fired back, destroying their second target. Her ally took a shot at the opponents and managed to destroy the tracks of one of them. Tanya's group dodged a volley of fire coming from an unknown direction. She decided to retreat to the hill where she could get the cover of her allies, the strategy worked since her opponents followed them at half speed, firing on the move and damaging the tracks of an allied tank which managed to pull back in the open before destroying yet another target. 
   "Tank four, stay there and repair your tracks. The rest follow me, we'll finish off the last target in the forest before regrouping and aiding our allies in the village."
   While in the village, the number of allied tanks diminished as two vehicles got destroyed by the entrenched enemies. The second platoon leader tried to break through the enemy line but only got shot at by four tanks at once, resulting in his obliteration.
   "We've eliminated one of their platoon, we're going south and flank them." Tanya said in the radio before giving other orders to her men. "Tank four move to the south of the forest and give some cover fire when I'll tell you. We will follow the curves of the hill and flank the enemies on the village."
   But before she could move, she got shot, damaging the side of the turret. One of her men also got shot, the pilot was badly hurt.
   "Tank two, damage report!"
   "One casualty, the pilot is down, she won't last long."
   "Ok, someone switch pilot and get into cover."
   Tanya thought of spotting the enemy’s position, so she recklessly got out of the commander's hatch with a pair of binoculars but was quickly driven inside by the suppressing fire of a machine gun. She ordered Nash and the other tankers to use the machine gun in their turret to blindly fire towards the east to provide cover fire and distract the enemy. The enemy fire stopped which allowed the commander to get out and use her binoculars to see where the enemies were. She couldn't spot any until the smoke created by the barrels of the machine gun dissipated, then she spotted the last enemy platoon scattered behind the small hill and building to the east of their position.
   "Enemy Leo, 0-2-5 northeast, base of the hill." 
   "DM12 loaded, will load a DM 53 next shot." Lucy said.
   Nash hit the enemy tank, destroying parts of the enemy turret. The main allied forces were still having difficulties in the village even though they managed to gain some ground, it was at the price of losing yet another friendly tank. As the last member of the second platoon, the sole survivor decided to join forces with the first platoon counterattack. The reckless decisions led to the disabling of the tracks of one ally and the destruction of the barrel of another one. The barrel-less tank charged in and managed to force the defenders to retreat to the nearby forest east of the village. Caught on the momentum, the suicidal tank ran into a building and somehow managed to flip upside down. It was mercilessly finished off.
   "You useless morons! We're up against two platoons! Get your act together already! Take defensive positions in the village while we shake off our enemies!" Tanya barked.
   She ordered her tanks to target the retreated enemies since those were in their line of sight. The first volley missed completely since those shots were hasty. Tanya's platoon was noticed by the retreated tanks and shot at with a better accuracy than the one of her men. Luckily, the allied platoon managed to destroy two targets before getting shot at. The overwhelmed enemies soon got wiped out by the combined effort of the remaining allied platoon.
   "Great! They're down to one platoon! We'll go flank them now!" Said a tanker from the remaining first platoon.
   "Hold on! You should only send one tank toward the building near their starting point, the other two should provide suppressing fire from the forest. I'll send my platoon forward to act as a distraction."
   She ordered two of her tanks to move east to take cover behind a barn while she and another tank would cover them from the forest. Despite their best effort to push the enemies into hiding, the first platoon was fired at and a tank in the forest got destroyed. Although they lost a vehicle, they managed to carry out Tanya's plan and the allied tank behind the building destroyed one of the remaining armoured vehicles. The woman's platoon reached the barn without much resistance thanks to the distraction caused by the first group and destroyed the barrel of an enemy. The tanker from the first group decided to leave his forest to another one north of his position which was closer to the enemy's last stand. Tanya got out of her turret to assess the situation.
   "Looks like they're still willing to fight even though they're outnumbered. Lucy, load high explosive rounds from now on, we're going to shell their position until they desperately leave their position. Third platoon, start an HE barrage, we're going to force them out of their defensive position."
   As soon as she finished giving her instructions, her turret got hit by the enemy. The ammo rack exploded but thanks to the design of the turret, it prevented harm to the crew inside.
   "Holy hell! We got lucky! I'll have to take the shell in the chassis now!" a surprised Lucy said.
   "Make them pay!" Tanya barked at her men.
   The enemy started to retreat behind the hill but the one with the damaged barrel got destroyed in the process. The two remaining enemies launched smoke grenades and closed the distance between them and the forest east to the big hill, where Tanya and another tank was taking cover. 
   "Oh god! Prepare for close combat! First platoon advance! Third platoon face north and prepare for close combat! Watch your firing line! We have two friendly in the forest!" Tanya screamed in the radio as she realised that it would be extremely difficult to know which is friendly since there were no signs nor markings.
   The remains of the first platoon quickly drove past the barn to encircle the forest where the enemies were.
   "Watch out! Friendlies are leaving the forest from the south!" Tanya said as her ally and herself were leaving their cover.
   The first platoon didn't receive the message yet and took a quick shot at the third platoon before receiving the warning. The enemies took advantage of the confusion to destroy a tank from the first platoon which had stopped to fire at its teammate. The third platoon which was already in position to fire managed to destroy the enemy vehicle which had just fired. Tanya ordered her men to charge in and wipe the last one. The sole survivor decided to drive backwards near the edge of the forest and waited for the allied tanks to be gathered inside the woods. Not finding any enemy, the allies got shot from the outside of the forest and lost another tank.
   "God damn it! We lost tank two!"
   Still disoriented, the group of armoured vehicles got ambushed again and another tank got taken down.
   "Not again! We lost tank four! Everybody face outward from the woods!"
   They spotted the enemy who was driving clockwise around the forest. They fired at it but most shots missed due to the speed of the target and the trees blocking their rotation of the turret. Nash managed to land a hit and stopped the enemy vehicle. The woman's vehicle got shot before her tank finished reloading, luckily the shot bounced and gave them time to reload.
   "I want a clean shot, Nash. Finish them off." Tanya said, grinding her teeth.
   The turret operator took aim and fired.
"So, you are the third platoon leader, huh?" A woman in a grey uniform said.
   After the match, the participants of both teams met at the cafeteria of the complex where tank battles where games were organised and the players got their rewards. The woman who spoke was accompanied by her platoon, every one of her men were wearing a grey uniform. Tanya had recognised their clothes, those were worn by the first armoured battalion of the Federation. She couldn't help but salute them.
   "Oh?" The grey woman said, surprised to be saluted.
   "I am Tanya Schuldner, I served in the fourth armoured battalion in Africa."
   "I see, I knew that those tactics looked familiar. Well, how about we all take a seat?" 
   The grey people all sat as she finished her sentence. The rest of the people in the canteen looked at them before taking a seat themselves. The grey woman, looked like she was some high ranking officer took a cup in her hand and raised it.
   "To this first match of cooperating tanks! May we meet again on these battlefields! Cheers!"
   The people cheered. The people in grey then began talking to the men in Tanya's platoon. The atmosphere was quite joyful, the air was filled with chatter and laughs. Miss Schuldner sat in front of the grey officer who was accompanied by two men and a woman with the same uniform.
   "So, you're a former tanker? Wait, excuse my rudeness. I am Michaella Hart, the big guy is Michael Geist, the man on the right is Gunther Körper and the cute girl is Greta Heilig. I know I don't sound very professional here, but hey, it isn't the army here." 
   "It's okay. And yes, I'm a former tanker, more specifically a loader. I was honourably discharged after my platoon was wiped in a pirate attack. I know it isn't very honourable, but that's what the paper said when I was able to leave the hospital." Tanya said with a trembling voice.
   Michaella pat Tanya's shoulder with a sorry look.
   "It wasn't your fault. You did your best, I'm sure of it."
   "They're all dead… and yet I'm here… I should have died with them…"
   "Hey! Don't say that! Look, it happens!" Michaella said showing her legs.
   The grey woman pulled up the bottom leg of her pants and showed her lower legs. Those were bionics and looked like real limbs aside from the plastic bits at the top of the prosthetic.
   "I've lost my legs during the conquest of Africa. Back then, they had to carry their wounded with them until we reached Abuja, the capital of Nigeria. They discharged me as well, I told my commandant that I wanted to keep on fighting and she managed to keep me in the military hospital until they could get some prosthetics. Well, it's a long story. But what I'm trying to say is that, it's not your fault for being the sole survivor, as long as you keep honouring those who fell, you should feel proud to still be alive!"
   "Thank you…"
   "Enough with the sad talk, how about telling us why we were asked to defeat the third platoon?" Gunther Körper said after chugging a glass of milk.
   "That? I guess my employer wanted to test my trainees to see if they were ready. Why?"
   Michaella pushed Gunther's face with a laugh.
   "Impatient boy! Well, you see, the first armoured battalion hasn't seen much action in a long time. Even if we're the best of the army, we haven't been assigned to any operation recently and my boys… "Michaella noticed the insistant look of her females subordinates. "and girls were eager for a fight. And the fact that Miss B told us to beat you specifically raised some eyebrows."
   "Yeah! We thought that it was weird to beat some random civies! Like, what's so special about them?" Michael said.
   "We thought Miss B wanted us to teach you a lesson because you wronged her or something!" Greta added.
   Michaella gave them a sign to calm down, she looked serious.
   "Although… I'm not very fond of having a group of armoured mercenaries. Even if it's Miss B, I'd crush you and your trainees if you cause problems to the peace we've fought and died for. Remember. That. Well." The grey woman said, leaning forward.
   "Who's Miss B?"
   The grey officer sat straight.
   "Your employer."
   "Brown?"
   "Brown? I thought it was Braun. But yes, Brown. Whatever the name is."
   "I don't know if I should share this information, but Brown wants to take back some territories of her. Apparently someone is after her business and it's serious enough that she needs tank crews."
   Michaella grunted and gave a sign to her subordinates to fetch her jacket.
   "Come with me then, we're going to the nearest Federation base. Tell your men they can go home. Geist, tell our men we're leaving." 
   "Understood, Oberstleutnant Hart!"
   "I hope you have nothing planned in the afternoon, ehemaliger Oberleutnant Schuldner."
   "Yes, although I'm not really good in german."
   "Was?"

Miss Brown entered the bureau where some higher ups of the Federation were sitting at a long table. She recognised all of the people inside as she met them during the Federation's war of unification, also known as the WOU. They all stood up, as if she was their superior, although they didn't salute and quickly sat back. At the tables, there were officers from the same sector, or at least, they came from the same sector. Miss Brown noticed Tanya wearing an uniform but with a modification, she had an blue armband with guest written on it. The employer sat at the empty chair at the end of the table, in a heavy silence only interrupted by the footsteps from the heels of the woman. When she sat, everybody was looking at her, even Tanya.
   "Looks like, you've got something to discuss. I guess miss Schuldner told you something." Miss Brown said with her usual smile.
   A woman wearing the uniform of a major general stood up went to the other end of the table and pulled out a remote control and pushed a button. The lights in the room went out and a slideshow appeared on the wall behind the female officer.
   "This." She said, pointing at the map. "This is sector Norik, also known as sector ESRA27 and controlled by the commander Kourilov. This is where most of our important factories are. Well… your factories, Miss B."
   "I know all of that, I don't really understand why you're saying that."
   "While they may be your factories, it is in our juridiction. After all, we, the Federation, exist to protect the peace created thanks to the WOU and make what's fair fair. That's why we authorised your bounty hunting service to keep existing. We owe your mercenaries for their help during the invasion of the different islands in the Pacific but now you're building army of tankers?! What has gotten in your mind?!" The general yelled, hitting the table with the palm of her hands.
   "You already know that I have my own army. But I understand what you're trying to say. I'll tell you what you need to know." She said before making a menacing smile. "I'm going to destroy an opponent of mine, she's stolen some of my factories. She's creating an army of her own. At some point she's going to gather all her troops and march towards Moscow. I'll wait until they're gathered far enough of civilisation before launching the attack."
   "How come we've never heard of that person or her intentions? Our secret services should have told us about that."
   "Because they've been blinded by the insurrections in China. She's found some loopholes in the laws of this sector, so she could acquire my facilities."
   "Let's say I believe what you've just said. Why didn't you tell us? We have the means to crush that rebellion."
   "They're legit until now. Her troops are composed of bounty hunters who will turn rogue once they'll be called upon. You can't arrest them now because they're bounty hunters."
   The two powerful women starred at each other. A man next to Tanya discreetly tapped her shoulder and showed her a file, which was about herself.
   "How come you're a blondie now? On your picture you're a brunette." The man whispered.
   "That?" Tanya said, looking at her hair. "After my discharge, I didn't want to be quickly recognised, so I got a realistic wig."
   "Recognised for what? The Somalian incident was quickly taken care of, there were no pirate survivor."
   "Not that, I slept with the platoon leader who was already married. I think that she had sent a private detective."
   "That explains some things. I've heard that you used to be called the Analyst, why's that?"
   "I'm not a butt slut!" An angry Tanya yelled as she stood up. 
   Everyone in the room turned their head to the person who just yelled. She awkwardly sat back.
   "I mean… I'm not against it."
   The general nodded.
   "See? The Sektorale Sicherheit will lend you some of its armoured vehicles. The SS' elite troops are willing to fight alongside you."
   Miss Brown sighed and rubbed her face in her hands.
   "Could you stop with your SS thing? It's going to give a bad impression about your cause. Just… just don't interfere… I'm tired of this nonsense." she said with dark circles under her eyes.
   "Fine! But don't forget that we won't accept any civilian casualties, nor unnecessary destruction of public property."
   "It's in the damn international laws of war. And beside, didn't you commit genocides and destroyed half of Paris?"
   The general looked surprised and took a step back.
   "Well ? It's for the greater good! And don't say genocides! It's more like an eugenistic cleansing! Anyway! Briefing dismissed!" The officer said, doing at theatrical gesture of the hand at the end.
   "Yes, ma'am!" The other people in the room said, except Brown and Tanya.
   The bureau was then filled with the rustle of the chairs and papers being folded back into files. The employer looked at her employee and made her understand her to leave with her. While leaving the base of the Federation, Tany the employed woman took the time to look around her. As they were leaving the administrative section of the facility, she could see a ton of people working in cubicles, it was almost like an ant nest. She noticed a handful of people wearing medical masks, some other people with red armbands while most had the same uniform. Surprisingly enough, there weren't a lot of vehicles in the parking lot inside the base. Most of them were lightly armoured vehicles painted in grey and black, the rest were civilian cars of various brands and there was Miss Brown's car which was a twelve-year-old family Toyota. Tanya was about to try to enter the car next to it when the employer unlocked her car.
   "What the hell? Aren't you like filthy rich?"
   "It's your punishment for making me go through Wolf's monologue. She's very reliable, but when it comes to exposition, she'll go on and on." Brown said as she was getting in the car. "Usually I go through her boss, but she died after the WOU."
   "Wait… that's commander Wolf?" Tanya asked as she was taking her seatbelt.
   "In the flesh, she's the general of Eastern Europe, although she still controls her initial sector."
   "Eastern Europe?"
   Brown sighed and drove towards the exit.
   "Have you listened during your training in the army? Or am I supposed to do an information dump? Long story short, the European continent got divided in three, the Western, the Central and the Eastern Europe. Left, middle and right."
   At the security post, the employer showed a badge and had to wait for the guards to check the vehicle.
   "You've enrolled in the Central European army, right? That's why you were sent to the Eastern African sector. That part of the continent had been lacking in firepower and you were there to fill in while they were reforming the local army."
   "I know that, why are you telling me all this stuff?"
   "Because I felt like exposing the plot of the story that is our life."
   "The what?"
   "Anyway, I've got to pick up the kids after work. And you're going with me as a punishment."
   "You have kids?! Wait… how old are you again?"
   "Rude. And no, I don't have kids. Just stay quiet, you aren't the centre of the world."
   Tanya kept quiet until they arrived at a school where children were leaving as they had just finished the last lesson of the day. Two boys noticed the car and ran towards it as the driver got out to greet them, leaving the passenger inside. The children hugged the woman wearing a big smile on their face.
   "B! You came to drive us home?" The boys asked.
   "But of course! Come on, get in. Don't forget the lady inside." Miss Brown said, opening the car door to let them in.
   The young boys greeted Tanya and once that everyone was seated, the employer drove off.
   "Tanya, this is Ivan and Boris. Boys, this is Tanya, she works for me. We're going to get you home, but first… who's hungry for some Teremok?"
   After a quick detour to the Teremok fast food, the employer drove the children home. Once she was sure that the youngsters were safely inside the orphanage, Miss Brown turned to Tanya who kept quiet even while she was finishing eating some crepes from the Russian restaurant.
   "They don't really have a huge role as of now, but they will have their own adventure once they get older. Hopefully, they'd already have forgotten about me." Brown said with a sad smile.
   "You've acted weird lately, what's going on?" Said a concerned Tanya.
   "Being me is hard. It's a lot of work and very little time for myself. Anyway, we should drop you to the Tres Irmas since it's been renovated."
   "I've almost forgotten about that! How are the sisters?"
   The two girls working in the Tres Irmas were already waiting outside the renovated café which looked modern with a neon sign and painted with warm colours. The elder sister was wearing an armless jacket with the café's symbol.
   "We're good. We've upgraded it, it's bigger now! We added a level with a terrace. Thank you, boss." Inu, the elder said before bowing forward.
   "The security consultant was really helpful too." Cao added, pointing at the hidden camera.
   Miss Brown smiled and left the girls to start working. Since it reopened, the customers were all surprised to see the café with a more modern look, although there was a jukebox and pinball game on the corner, near the toilets. There was no grand re-opening and the staff had to call a supplier since they hadn't had the time to restock. 
   "Miss! Can we have two drafted beers?"
   "Sure, what sort?" Tanya said, ready to take note.
   "Imperial."
   "Two imperials, then. Coming right up." She said, walking towards the counter.
   Cao looked pretty quiet, usually she talked a lot with the customers but this time she was more busy looking under the counter. At the end of the shift, Tanya looked under the counter. She found a lot of bottle of liquor, but after displacing two in the front row, she recoiled and fell on her ass. Inu walked to her, surprised.
   "Is there something wrong?"
   Cao joined them behind the counter.
   "Why is there a minigun there?"
   "Simple security measure, it's mounted on the counter. The old hunting rifle isn't good enough." Inu replied.
   "Is that why you were constantly looking at it, Cao?"
   "Yes. I hate it, I don't feel secure with it."
   "That bitch from before really messed us up. Next time, we mess her up. Right, Tanya?" 

The night had fallen in the countryside, the land was covered in darkness, the only things visible were lights coming from the windows of a mansion. A column of cars were driving along an asphalt road, they stoped when they came across a dark silhouette in the middle of the way. The maid Mucama was wearing tactical gears over her maid uniform, she had a pistol on her tactical vest. Holding an assault rifle in one hand, she was waving her other hand to order the car in front of her to drive forward then to stop a few meters after. She walked to the conductor's window.
   "This is a restricted area, do you have the required documents?"
   The conductor gave her a plastic card.
   "I see. Wait a moment, I'll tell you when you can move." 
   She let the first car go but stopped the vehicle behind until the last car of the column stopped at the level of the maid.
   "This is a restricted ar-"

The café sisters were living togheter in a flat in the centre of the city, as they were both students, they chose a place near a bus stop. The elder one was reading her notes while the younger one was taking a shower. 
   "You know, once we're making a notable profit, maybe we should hire a guy. You know, for diversity sake." Cao said out loud before rethinking. « But then it wouldn’t be the Tres Irmas anymore… »
   "Don't you have a boyfriend, already?"
   "If I had one, I wouldn't come to work everyday. Did you hear that?" Cao said as she was coming out of the bathroom.
   The younger sister entered her sibling's bedroom and saw Inu behind choked from behind.
   "Who ar-"

"We… lost contacts with some of our agents, boss." A man in a red lighted room.
   "Seems like they had a mole, huh? What's their last known location?"
   "One at the edge of our security perimeter and most are in the centre of the city."
   "Activate all our agents in the area. As for the security perimeter, raise the alarm. I want all hands on deck."
   "Understood."
   Miss Brown left the security room and sat at her desk in the mansion. She bit her nail and frowned.
   "I didn't realise I was blinded. If it goes on, Mother will surely step in."
   The employer pressed a button.
   "Tanya, ready your squads, we've got company."
   "Ugh… I just made them clean the Wolf Model 3 tanks! Alright. What's the situation?" Replied Tanya in her radio.
   "Unknown enemies detected in the security perimeter. They're coming from all sides. You'll support my men and answer to captain Smith's orders until complete annihilation of the enemies."
   "Huh… fine. This is so vague, I'll do my best. But don't blame me if the mansion gets overwhelmed."
   "I have confidence in my men, that includes you and your squads."
   "Hah! Now I'm your man?"
   "Shut up and hurry, we're wasting time."
   There was small silence.
   "You do know that I can multitask, right? We're already out of the garage. Smith, say hi to the boss!"
   The employer heard a clear 'hi' in the radio. She chuckled and sat at her desk. She pushed another button and the surface of the furniture divided itself in two and a huge screen emerged from between. The room went dark and the screen projected a holographic map which filled the room's floor. Miss Brown walked to the hologram of the mansion and observed the 3D models of tanks and mercenaries deploying around the house. She then noticed the red dots coming from all sides and slowly closing in her position.
   "Smith, I'm counting on you to defend the facility." Brown said after touching the silhouette of a mercenary.
   "Boss?"
   "Don't ask, I'll explain during the debriefing."
   "Roger!"
   The employer twirled around and stoped near red dots. With all her fingers, she brushed the landscape where the enemies were. Two minutes later, she heard detonations which made her smile madly.
   "Wrong house, fools!"
   "Boss, the enemies are mostly infantry. I did notice some armoured vehicles, but nothing capable of hurting our tanks. I'm sending their coordinates." Tanya said on the radio.
   A handful of red dots became armoured cars. The employer touched them and they vanished a few minutes later. She moved around, almost as if she was dancing, but each red dots she touched vanished on the map. She walked graciously until every enemy on the map were exterminated.
   "Boss, we've secured the perimeter, no more enemies detected. What are the orders?" The captain Smith said.
   "You've done well, captain. You can rest for now."
   "Roger that."
  Miss Brown sat at her desk and closed her eyes as she leaned back in her chair.

A number of armed people were lurking around a warehouse near the river. The building was guarded by men and women armed to the teeth, they even had rocket launchers. The lurking mercenaries stoped when they heard metallic footsteps. A male mercenary looked surprised to see soldiers in heavy powered armour.
   "We will launch the assault and act as a spear head once the heavy guard are taken out." one of the soldier in armour said with a metallic voice.
   "An Ironclad squad, huh? Why did the SS sent you?"
   "Armed group assaulting and kidnapping civilians. Your boss should have told you already."
   The mercenary smirked before raising his fist in the air. The lurking people stoped and turned towards the warehouse. The ones who had precision rifle shot the most threatening guards in a synchronised attack. The Ironclad squad moved forward, holding a large shield in front of them, with a small hole in the middle to hold a machine gun. They acted like human tanks and the hired guns took cover behind those armoured people.
   "We've got three more hours of autonomy, so let's make it quick." An Ironclad soldier said to the people behind him.
   Ironclad soldiers were wearing a powered exoskeleton which helped them carry heavy objects such as their heavy ballistic shield and machine gun, they had bullet resistant plates covering their entire body which made these soldiers look like a mix between a futuristic knight and a swat officer, their helmet had no visor as they were entirely closed and designed to deflect common small arms sold to civilians. While most of the population knew about these details that the public relation department gave them, there were some unknown technologies implemented in these power armours such as their power sources or their materials, those had a small seal composed of a feather and a sword on the inside plates.
   "Smoke grenades out!" an mercenary said as he threw one.
   "The Federation protects!" Yelled the Ironclad soldiers as they advanced steadily.
   "Spread around! Watch your spacing! Delta One squad provide support from outside! The rest of the squads follow the diamond shape formation!"
   "We will provide cover when needed."
   Once the enemies from outside have been neutralised, a group of five mercenaries stayed behind to provide cover as the rest of the armed force took position near the different entrances. There were the doors for truck deliveries towards the south and the main entry to the east. 
   "Overseer this is Dagger One, all team in position. Over."
   "Dagger One this is Overseer. Standby, out." The Overseer took less than five seconds to get a dynamic map of the warehouse and the position of every hostile and friendly unit in the field of vision of the security camera.
   "Dagger One this is Overseer. Do you read? Over."
   "Overseer this is DaggerOne. Loud and clear. Over."
   "Dagger One, enemies have fortified their position towards the main entrance. Enemies have places claymores in front of the delivery zone. Over."
   "Permission to engage. Over."
   "Permission granted. Over."
   "Roger, out."
   The squads near the main doors backed a bit as two Ironclad soldiers armed with a grenade launcher formed an arrow shaped wall with their shield. A mercenary with explosive charges applied some on the doors and took cover behind the shields.
   "Fire in the hole!" Yelled the demolitionist before activating the charges.
   And as soon as the doors exploded, the soldiers in power armour moved in followed by the mercenaries. The squads at the delivery zone decided to breach a wall away from the traps. The breachers movements were swift and calculated, they quickly acquired their targets and neutralised them without stopping. 
   "Delta Three, move toward the offices! Delta Two, move towards the lounge! Dagger One this is Delta One, we've cleared the main area. Delta Four and Delta Five are securing the area. Delta Three and Two are moving to clear the rest of the facility. Over."
   "Delta One this is Dagger One. We have visual on hostages and captors in lounge. Give signal to engage after two gunshots. Over."
   "Dagger One this is Delta One. Roger, engaging enemy after two gunshots. Out."
   Snipers outside of the building took aim. 
   "Nash, I can see the dog girls. If we shoot them with adrenaline darts, they'll be huge assets."
   "Don't bother, everything's under control. Load your high explosive ammo and aim for the asshole with the automatic rifle." Replied Nash the sniper.
   "You know that it won't pierce well? There are windows between me and target."
   "You'll shatter the glass and I'll use these hollow point bullets to explode his head. That'll shock them for sure." Nash explained while showing the ammunition he was going to use. "On my mark. Aim. Fire."
   The other sniper followed his order. The first shot was quickly followed by Nash's. The enemies inside only had time to see from where the gunshot came from that a big man, without much protection carrying a fully automatic rifle, got his face torn apart by the second shot. Bits of his flesh erupting in an explosion of gore. 
   "Two gunshots! Go! Go! Go!" 
   "This is the Federation! Surrender or die!"
   The enemies inside the rooms were wiped out.
   "All call signs this is Dagger One. Sit rep. Send."
   "Dagger One this is Delta One. All clear, no casualties. Over."
   "Dagger One this is Delta Two. All clear, no casualties. Over."
   "Dagger One this is Delta Three. All clear. Hostages secured without any casualties. Over."
   "Dagger One this is Delta Four. Area secured, no casualties. Over."
   "Dagger One this is Delta Five. Area secured, no casualties. Over."
   "All call signs this is Dagger One. Mission completed. Out."
   The mercenaries untied the hostages who were mainly women. 
   "Ugh… I hate being taken by surprise. Anyway, thanks guys!" Cao said, rubbing her wrists.
   "Protecting citizens of the Federation is only natural." Replied one of the armoured soldier as he untied another hostage.
  "Protecting the Order or the Federation is kind of the same thing tho." Cao said as she helped her rescuers.
   "The Federation protects most of the time, while the Order acts when called. No offence, of course."
   "None taken, beside… you're the like the police while we're like the security guard."
   "I think you're right. Anyway, we've got to get back to the garrison. Your boss has surely sent some vehicles. You should get outside."
   Miss Brown was already waiting outside, with vans behind her. She was thanking the people involved in the rescue mission. She was accompanied by Tanya who didn't look happy to dragged along even tho she had completed her own mission.
   "Captain Wald! The man I was looking for! I want to thank you very much for participating! I'll have your superiors notified about your feats!" said a smiling employer to the Ironclad member with Walter written on the left pauldron.
   "But it's only natural, ma'am! If you'll excuse us, we'll be on our way. We don't have much energy left."
   "Already? Wait, let me see your energy core."
   The rescued people were already in the vehicles and were leaving. The only people left were Ironclad soldiers, Tanya, Maria and the employer. The latter was tinkering with the energy core as it was a mechanical clock. After a few minutes, she put back the object back in place.
   "Your core is a bit damaged, it looks like it has overheated. You should know that an extended period of use without rest will damage it. I'll make sure to send more Schurze mk3."
   Schurze was the name of the power armour.
   "Thank you, ma'am. If you excuse us, we'll take our leave."
   The three women got inside Miss Brown's car and drove away. 

The police had been called to the scene of the shootout and were supervised by an officer of the Federation. The employer looked contempt but something in her eyes told otherwise. The other two women had to sit at the backseat.
   "Miss, is there something wrong?" Maria asked without changing her unfazed expression.
   "What do you mean? Boss looks totally fine." Tanya said with a yawn.
   "My maid knows me well. I'll tell you what's wrong. Our enemy has the support of one of rivals. Why? Because I didn't know Brunhilde's intention about today's events. Usually I know what my opponents are up to. But not today."
   "Don't worry, boss. We'll get her next time."
   "Miss, should we hurry our plans?"
   "No. We'll do as I planned. I might change some parts, but I'll crush her. Nobody hurts my employees without suffering the consequences. Well, I won't kill her parents."
   "Thanks really nice of you, boss!"
   "They're already dead. Aside from one little girl, she doesn't care for anybody else."
   "Ah…"
   "Should we retaliate by using her as an hostage?" The maid asked.
   The car abruptly stopped and the employer furiously starred right into her employee's eyes. Tanya noticed that her boss' retinas weren't bright green but dark.
   "Are you implying that I would do such a low blow to an enemy?!" Brown yelled.
   The two passengers were frightened and were instinctively holding to each other. The tank commander even pissed her pants. The employer noticed it and regained her composure.
   "We're just going to gather blackmail material on them and use it as last resort. I don't want to harm any innocent bystanders for such trivial matter. Let's send some Company Androide i Terraformer Híbrid to her location."
   "What?"
   The employer sighed and gave them a leaflet from the glove box. There was a picture of a small figurine which looked like one of those anime statues with car ears and tail. Tanya frowned a bit. 
   "CATHs. We're going to send CATHs to spy on them. I did make them for that purpose, but they will do the trick. Although, if they keep harassing me, I might as well bring out the big guns."
   "I thought tanks and armoured vehicles were the big guns. Are you sure you still need me?" Tanya said then realised she soiled herself.
   "Of course I still need you, an instructor is always needed. And beside, you haven't even seen a tenth of what I'm capable of. Isn't that right, Mucama?"
   The maid shivered and nodded. The employer drove them back home. The lawyer Emma Wright was waiting for them in the garage where they arrived.
   "The operation went well, no civilian casualties nor complaint from the neighbourhood. All in all, everything went smoothly. That is, for the warehouse assault. For the area near the mansion, we've destroyed quite a lot of the scenery, we even destroyed a plot of endangered flowers and injured a critter a few kilometres away from here. I've taken care of everything already. Should I cancel the transportation of the animal to a veterinary?" The lawyer said, looking at her tablet.
   "I may have gone overboard this time, so might as well pay for the damages. I'll adopt the animal if needed."
   Emma Wright shrugged and confirmed the transportation of the collaterally damaged critter. Emma Brown, the employer, ordered her two followers to take a bath.
   "Rude!" Tanya replied.
   "You've both been working hard, you deserve a good bath. Especially you, instructor. I'll send you some clothes when you're done." 
   The tank instructor shamefully went to the bathroom, followed by the maid. Tanya stopped before opening the door and turned to the woman following her.
   "You know there are other bathroom, right? Why are you following me?"
   "I'm a servant after all, I may as well help you bath while I'm at it."
   "Is that why there are only large bathtubs? H-hey wait! There's no need to strip in the hallway!"
   The maid was already unbuttoning her shirt and the instructor was taken aback. 
   "Don't worry, there's only the two of us in this wing of the mansion. We're both girls, after all."
   "I… maybe I'll let you go first?"
   "Come on, buttslut, we don't have all night!" The maid said, taking Tanya's hand and entering the bathroom.
   Maria locked the door and proceeded in removing her clothes and dropping them on the floor. Tanya took a few steps backward, a bit frightened by what's happening.
   "H-hold on! I'm not ready yet!"
   "What's wrong? You've taken pictures of my naked body before. I've already stripped you before too."
   "I can do that myself!" The instructor squealed as she hurriedly removed her top.
   Maria got closer and helped the other woman to undress. Tanya felt a bit uneasy every time she felt the maid's hand on her but quickly got used to her touch. 
   "Since we're using the same tub, let's rinse ourselves before sharing it. Here, let me help you wash your back." Maria said, tapping a plastic stool in front of a shower.
   "What about you? Did you already wash your legs?" Tanya said as she had noticed a stream coming from in between the maid's tights.
   Maria snickered.
   "Well, well, well! Look who pissed herself! Come on! Let's wash ourself!" She said as she rubbed some shampoo on the instructor's body.
   Tanya was squirming of visible embarrassment and squealed when she felt he maid's hands groping her breast.
   "You've grown a bit since last time." Maria said, cupping the boobs.
   "Bad touch!"
   "You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel." The maid sang.
   Tanya exploded. She turned to the perverted woman and pushed her on the ground before grabbing her on the crotch.
   "Don't you dare make fun of me!" Tanya yelled, furiously fingering the maid who moaned and flailed in a mix of both shock and pleasure. "Come on, you little bitch! Moan for me!" 
   Maria tried to say something, but her mind was going blank as Tanya was furiously masturbating her until the maid's pelvis suddenly twitched. At that signal, the instructor plunged her fingers deep inside the maid's cunt which responded with a torrent of transparent fluids. The masturbator snickered and pulled out her fingers. The maid vaguely looked at the woman while panting heavily, her legs still shaking from the orgasm.
   "Look who pissed herself now!" Tanya said before returning to the shower to finish washing herself.
   Maria was still on the floor, drunkly speaking gibberish and trying to come back to her senses. Tanya felt a bit guilty and decided to wash her too. She cursed herself for the mess she made as she dragged the still shaken maid into the bathtub, installing the woman before herself.
   "Psh! Not useful now!" 
   Tanya closed her eyes and tried to relax. She felt really good, even having some warmth growing inside her. That's when she opened her eyes and saw Maria touching herself while starring at her. 
   "What the fuck…" 
   "Finally awake! I was dying to finally taste you."
   "What do you mean…?" The instructor said before getting kissed on the lips.
   The maid kissed her passionately, hugging her tight while rubbing her back. Tanya was taken by surprise again but didn't fight back. She accepted what was happening, taking it as a retribution from her sexual assault even though she didn't start it. The instructor closed her eyes and kissed back. Both joining their tongue in each other's mouth altering from one to the other. Tanya leaned back, followed by Maria who broke their kiss to breath, the instructor opened her eyes and met the burning gaze of the maid.
   "You're not bad, Holy Virgin."
   "I didn't know you taste this good too, Buttslut."
   "I thought you wanted to get laid with a man."
   "Who said I wanted a man? Come on, let me kiss you more." Maria said, slowly lowering her head to Tanya's vagina.
   "Wait, that's not how we ki-" Tanya said before moaning loudly as the maid's tongue was circling around her clitoris.
   Maria licked and sucked her clit like it was a precious lollipop. Tanya instinctively raised her hips. The maid hold her bottom with her hands and started eating out the instructor's pussy with passion. The maid's nose brushing against the instructor's pink button gave goosebumps to the woman being pleasured. Tanya hold Maria's head, which put the latter out of her trance and looked up.
   "What's the problem?" The maid said, with the instructor's juice coming out of her mouth.
   "This position isn't very comfortable, let me sit on the edge." 
   Maria helped her to sit on the edge of the bathtub, Tanya leaned oh the cold wall and guided the woman to her crotch. They resumed their passionate business as if nothing happened. The maid alternated between sucking the clit and penetrating the vagina with her tongue, she used her fingers so that Tanya was always penetrated by something. The instructor was stroking the maid's hair and as she reached her climax, she pushed the woman's deep between her tights before moaning loudly and squirting in the girl's face.
   After their bath session, they both got dressed and silently went their way without looking at each other. When Tanya entered her bedroom, it was very dark and the air was a bit fresh. She changed into her pyjamas and lied on her bed with her eyes wide open. She was processing what happen today, from her first skirmish after the army and the intense bathroom sex.
   "Ugh… what was I doing back there?"
   There was a knock on the door, Tanya stood up and went to open the door, thinking that it was the maid. She got a bit disappointed to see her employer.
   "You did good today, I'm proud of you and I…" Miss Brown said before noticing the disappointed face of her employee.
   "Thanks, I guess?"
   "Something's wrong?"
   "No, I… it's complicated."
   "Since I'm here, why not opening up a little? I know it's quite late, but you won't have a good sleep in that kind of state." Brown said, pulling out two cups of coffee from behind her.
   "Fine…" Tanya said as she sat on the edge of her bed.
   She absentmindedly took the coffee and sipped on it. The employer pulled a chair from the bedroom and sat in front of the tank instructor.
   "I believe you had something on your chest."
   "I don't know who I am anymore." Tanya sighed.
   "What do you mean exactly?"
   "I used to do what I wanted and what I liked. Mainly playing with tanks and only worrying about what I'm gonna eat. But nowadays I have so many responsibilities, being an instructor, being a server and being a fighter. Today I killed people again and I discovered that I might be bisexual."
   Brown patted Tanya's head and gently rubbed her with a gentle smile.
   "We always learn, we don't always realise it. And don't worry about the people you killed, those weren't innocent bystanders, they had ill intentions."
   "I… I know…" 
   "Also, what's wrong with liking women?"
   "I never thought I'd have sex with a woman, it's fine when looking at porn but the real thing is jarring."
   "Did you have sex with a woman today?"
   "Yeah… it felt good to be taken care of." Tanya said, blushing a little.
   The employer smiled even more and hugged the instructor.
   "It's okay. New experiences often feel weird."
   Tanya hugged back and let out a long sigh.
   "Even though I don't trust you entirely, I'm coming to accept you. Thanks for the help."
   "You're welcome. Now then you should get some sleep. The next few weeks will be intense since we're preparing ourselves for the big operation."
   The employer tucked her subordinate even going for a goodnight kiss on the forehead before leaving the bedroom. When she closed the door, Brown noticed that there was someone leaning on the wall behind her.
   "You've always been a softie when it comes to people in need. This is going to be your downfall." Said the mysterious person.
   The woman's green eyes glowed bright, her emerald eyes looked almost artificial. She turned to her interlocutor with a carnivorous smile.
   "I never fell. You better prepare your protégé because I'm going to erase her very own existence." She said menacingly.
   "Tch! As long as you're going to interfere with my planet, I'll never stop harassing you." The mysterious figure said before melting in the shadows.
   Miss Brown walked away, with a serious look.
   "I'll destroy your planet if it comes to it."
Working on the final part
After the raid of the warehouse by Brown's mercenary, the instructor Tanya Schuldner awkwardly began a relationship with the maid Maria Mucama. They looked at each other in a different way, often catching themselves absentmindedly staring at the other person. Their banter were less and less frequent, replaced by awkward silences and stutters. Their employer, Emma Brown, decided to break the status quo of their relation by making them work together more often, like gardening or doing supply runs for the mansion. The couple complied.
   After a training session with her pupils, Tanya walked to the garage for cars and trucks, which was in the opposite wing of the garage for the armoured vehicles. Maria was already in the car was reinforced with sturdy metal plates, checking her smartphone while waiting for her partner for the supply run. Tanya knocked of the conductor's window, starling the conductor which wasn't her intentional plan. The instructor noticed the Federation's uniform, but the patches had been washed so many times that they lost their colours and what was sown on them were unreadable. 
   "So… have you been waiting for me? Also what's with your clothes?"
   The maid looked the other way, falsely offended.
   "Get in the car already, the armourer will close in an hour."
   Tanya looked disappointed but sat at the passenger seat. The women felt uncomfortable with each other after their intense sex session in the bathroom a week ago. They sat afar and avoided making eye contact, preferring to look at the opposite direction. Their usual bickering wasn't the same, they didn't call each other names.
   "Who's the supplier again?" Tanya asked after a few minutes of silence.
   "Brown and cie. When it comes to arming herself, she only goes to her own companies."
   "A bit presumptuous, don't you think?" 
   "Don't know, don't care. Just do as you're told."
   "Yeah… um… do you have the list of what we need?" 
   "It's in the glove box. Just make sure to put everything in place after."
   When she opened the compartment, Tanya was a but surprised to see a condom fall off. She pretended that she didn't see anything and picked through the list. There were a couple of rifles and lots of crate of ammo, from small caliber to artillery shells. After reading the list, the tank instructor looked at the back for the car and frowned.
   "You sure we'll have enough space?" 
   "They'll lend us a cart."
   "Something's wrong?"
   "Nothing."
   They arrived at the weapon manufacturer and drove to the depot where a group of 20 armed guards were waiting. A large man walked to them as the women left the car. They both felt tiny in front of him.
   "Hey Igor, sorry for the wait. Do you have what Miss Brown asked for?"
   "But of course! But I'm afraid you'll have to have these guys accompany you." The imposing man said with a deep voice.
   "That won't be necessary, but thank you."
   "I insist. I know that this cargo is still pretty valuable. For these valuables, we have already prepared everything." The man said, pointing at two black SUV with extra armour and a trapdoor at the roof of them.
   "Fine, better safe than sorry I guess?"
   The people entered their vehicles, the armed guards went to their SUVs, one took the lead and the other end of the convoy. The two women felt a bit oppressed by being forced to be escorted, laughing nervously.
   "Anyway, let's head out." Maria said on the radio.
   The convoy barely left the secured area of the arsenal that a bullet went through the windshield and missed Maria who was driving. The vehicles immediately stopped, the first car parked itself perpendicular to the armoured car as a defensive barrier. The vehicles were making a T and the people would take cover behind the first car. And so, the guards got out and spread out to take a defensive position. The last car deployed its passengers and took cover near the last two cars. Another bullet hit Maria's car and scratched her shoulder even though she was leaning backward with her seat, preparing her rifle. The maid looked at the tank instructor who was hunkering down, holding her head between her hands. 
   "Get to safety, we'll handle it!" Maria said before opening the car door and taking cover behind it.
   Tanya nodded and imitated the maid, using the door as a cover to go behind the armoured car and behind the SUV where the other guards helped her get to cover behind the last car. The hidden shooter managed to hit on the guards of the first car, the impact was enough to knock him down.
   "Man down! Vadim, stabilise him and evacuate him!" Shouted one of the guards. "Cover fire! And find that son of whore!"
   "On it!" Said the man named Vadim who rushed to the wounded.
   The man got shot in the head as he was running, the bullet hit right under the helmet. The guard made a few steps before falling to the ground like a rag doll.
   "Vadim! Motherfuckers! Kill those dogs!" Said the man who looked like he was in charge since he was the one giving orders.
   One of the guards noticed something blinking and decided to shoot at that direction which was a small hill with lots of vegetation on it.
   "I think I found them!" Shouted the man. 
   The blinking stopped and the bushes started moving.
   "Found the motherfucker! Annihilate him!" The leader said, using tracers to show where to shoot.
   "Shasqua 1, this is Shasqua 2. We've noticed movement from behind. Looks like we're ge-" the radio broadcasted, followed by grunting.
   Maria looked behind her and saw five men armed with daggers assaulting the rear guards where Tanya was. The maid inhaled deeply, took aim and shot once, then shot again. The three remaining enemies attacking the rear jumped on the nearest guard who had an automatic shotgun and were wiped in a few gunshots.
   "Boris, have you found the fucker yet?" The leader asked urgently.
   "Shut up. Found you!" Said the man named Boris who had a precision rifle with a large scope, the size of his forearm.
   The guard shot dead the enemy marksman, he smirked when he saw the target collapse.
   "Oi! What's that sound?" Said a rear guard, looking around.
   The man looked at the dead body of one of the melee attackers and discovered a ticking explosive vest. 
   "Shit! Suicide bombers!" Were the last words of the guard.
   The explosive vests went off, killing the nearest guards and injuring the one who weren't behind a cover. Tanya who was hunkering down behind the vehicle got hit by a severed arm that fell down on her. Her eyes widened and she started screaming and hyperventilating. She held her chest as she tried to back away from the limb but she was already against the car. Maria ran to the instructor but was shot at from an unknown direction.
   "Shit! We're not done! Has any security drone been launched from base, yet?"
   "Estimated time of arrival is 5 minutes." Replied a guard who just called the base for assistance.
   "We won't hold that long! Pop some smokes we're redeploying and try to figure out what the fuck is going on."
   "All units, launching smoke grenades!"
   The gunshots stopped as the smoke filled the area. The guards were trying to figure out where the gunshots came from until one of them dropped on the ground, hit head was nothing but gore, with the reminains of what was supposed to be a vertebra. The impact of the body on the ground was then followed by the sound of the gunshot. The bullet had created a funnel from where it went. One of the guards freaked out and decided to shoot where the bullet came from, screaming like if he was possessed. Luckily for him, the next bullet missed him barely, but he was scratched by the shockwave made by the projectile velocity.
   "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! We're blind! Where's the drone?!"
   "One more minute!" 
   "Alright people! Keep your head down, reload and prepare your adrenaline shots! Once the drone's here, we'll wipe them out!" 
   The leader pulled out a speaker out of his pocket and started playing Last Stand from Sabaton. 
   "We are Miss Brown's guards! We are her hands and her will! We shall avenge our brothers and carry out our boss' will! We shall know no fear as we are fear itself!" The leader said in the radio.
   He then learnt that the drone has arrived, receiving visuals on the surroundings as well as the enemy position. The guards injected the adrenaline and started firing at the last hidden sniper.
   "Kolesvov, Matveyev, flank the motherfucker! The rest, with me!" The leader said as he left his cover and walked towards the enemy, firing his rifle from the hip.
   The men followed their leader's order, shouting "ura" as they marched forward. The man in charge was fired upon by the last enemy but seemed to be dodging the bullets as if they were snowballs thrown by a child. Maria ran to Tanya who was hyperventilating while being curled up. The armed woman reached for the distressed woman, who jumped from the touch. Miss Brown, who was wearing a red dress,   arrived escorted by twenty mercenaries, armed to the teeth. The guards just finished the last enemy after beating the him with their gun barrels, laughing hysterically. A pair of paramedics were rushing to the wounded who were squirming in pain. The employer looked at the two women before talking to the leader of the guards who was holding the broken sniper rifle of a fallen enemy.
   "Should we help the girl? She seems pretty shaken." The leader said, trying to look calm even though he was still under the influence of the adrenaline shot.
   "Don't worry about them, now, what happened?"
   The man started explaining. The mercenaries began securing the area, gathering the corpses of both faction but making sure they were in two separate groups. Maria held Tanya in her arms, holding her tight as if to force her to stop breathing in a frenetical manner. 
   "I'm here, I'm here" Maria kept repeating.
   Tanya held back the maid, as she looked like she was calming down. The panicked girl finally stopped breathing rapidly but cried silently. Maria pat the other woman's head and hugged her tight.
   "It's okay, it's over now. We're going home." Maria said in a soothing tone.
   "I wanna my momma!" Tanya whined.
   "Um… sure? We'll go see momma. Come on, now. Get up." The maid said, trying to get Tanya on her two legs.
   The maid helped the instructor walk to the car, helped her sit on the passenger seat. Miss Brown walked to them as Maria was about to enter the vehicle.
   "I've overheard the conversation. Here's the address of our dear tank instructor. I'll accompany you this time." Brown said, taking a seat at the rear.
   "As you wish, miss." Maria said as she drove back to the mansion to drop the cargo. 
   Tanya was still shaken but noticed a lot of people wearing the same uniform as the maid, they were the ones taking care of the supplies that the women brought. The instructor fell asleep on the laps of Miss Brown, at the backside of the vehicle. The address was of a flat in high density habitation complex. The sun was rising when they arrived. The maid was wary of the area since it was her first time there. 
   "How does it feel to be so far away from home?" Chuckled Miss Brown as she was getting out of the vehicle after gently waking up Tanya.
   "Like a fish out of the aquarium. I don't like this place, it doesn't feel safe. Do we have backups?" Maria said, feeling her pistol on her hip, hidden under her jacket.
   "Oh my. But you are the backups. Don't worry, I'm here." Brown said as the three women walked to the entrance.
   But before the three women could even use the inter-phone, the door opened and a small tower of anime-like figurines were dangling from the door handle. Tanya noticed the cat ears on the robots and wondered what those things were doing there. Miss Brown chuckled and picked the three-figurine-tower in her hands and put them in a pocket inside her blouse.
   "What was that?" Tanya said, a little more self conscious of where she was.
   "CATHs. It means that everything is clear. But if worse comes to worse, they'll be our backups. Now now, lead the way, tank instructor Schuldner."
   "Ugh… Why did I even asked that?" Tanya said as they went for the elevator.
   Maria was still suspicious of the place, looking around to see any security camera and for possible exits. The employer was smiling idly as they waited for the elevator to come. When it's door opened, it reeked of alcohol and cigarette smoke which managed to make the employer stop smiling for a fraction of second. Tanya reluctantly pushed the worn down button of her floor. As the cabin moved upward, some muffled music could be heard as well as some people screaming at each other.
   "I almost forgot how it was to live here." Tanya grumbled.
   "Well, at least I'll meet my in-laws." Maria said, trying to relax the atmosphere. 
   "I wonder if she remembers me?" Brown said to herself.
   The other two women turned to the well dressed woman with a surprised face and were about to say something when the doors of the elevator opened. Miss Brown gestured to Tanya to lead the way. They arrived at a door with "D. Hündin" engraved on it. The button of the doorbell ring was missing and the tank instructor had to knock.
   "Jesus, they haven't replaced it yet!" Tanya said before punching the door since nobody was answering.
   "I'm coming! Don't break the door, asshole!" Said a pissed female voice from inside the flat.
   Maria pushed Tanya aside to prevent the woman from breaking her knuckles on the reinforced door.
   "That's Diana for you." Chuckled Miss Brown.
   The door opened suddenly, with a tired looking woman in her forties, with messy hair and undone night blouse. She was almost surprised to see a person in a Federation uniform, letting out a swear word between her teeth.
   "Look, if it's Andrew, I did have sex with him but it was outside his work shift. Also don't blame me, blame him." Diana said, already annoyed.
   "Mom, what have you done this time?"
   "Look who it is? Eldest daughter of mine finally came back home. Your tanks had you busy enough to not contact me anymore, didn't they?"
   "Look, if you actually cared about me, you'd have sent letters or something." Tanya replied.
   "I did. So, except if you changed your address, there should be a ton of mail resting in your mailbox."
   Miss Brown decided to step in, still with a benevolent smile.
   "Hello Hündin, I know it's extremely early. Could you invite us inside so we don't have to stand in the hallway."
   Diana frowned upon the sight of Miss Brown but was too tired to just stand at the door. They followed Tanya's mom to the kitchen where the only table of the flat was. The female guests sat on the chairs, Maria noticed that every chair had a name written on each chair back and she was on Tina's name. Miss Brown was on Tony's and Tanya was on her own chair. Diana went to make some coffee from the coffee machine that looked like it came from an office since it had a digital screen and an empty holder for plastic cups. 
   "Too early for this shit." The mother grumbled as she pressed the screen for an American coffee.
   The machine purred as it was pouring the black liquid in the mug. The mother turned to the guests and pointed to machine with her mug as a "want some?" but the women declined. Diana sat on her chair and loudly sipped before putting down the cup. The mother was sitting between her eldest daughter and the chair of Karl. The other names were Terry, Tally and Tammy. Maria looked unimpressed by the diversity of name and thought that Karl was probably the youngest sibling as if the mother gave up thinking of name starting with the letter "T". The employer, while gently smiling, was starring straight into the unfazed mother's eyes. Some kind of animosity was emanating from their gaze, some silent war fought only with their eyes. 
   "So, you're here to take my eldest daughter?" Diana finally asked after a silent moment that felt like an eternity for the women sitting at the table.
   "Wait… you know my boss?" Tanya asked, genuinely surprised.
   "Turns out, Emma thought you'd be placed in an orphanage or something like that. So she wanted to make a deal with me."
   "Wait… a deal?" The daughter interrupted.
   "Let me finish first. Now… where was I? Ah yes. Emma was the one who helped me get a home and a job. In exchange, I'd give her something back. I was young so I thought I'd give her one of my children. Well, it never happened on my own volition, it seems." Diana said, sounding annoyed at the end.
   Miss Brown opened and closed her mouth before showing her teeth in a big wide smile, her emerald eyes looked like they were glowing. Maria looked nervous all of a sudden, as if she smelled danger. Tanya was oblivious of all this, as she was trying to piece together the fact that she was considered as merchandise. She suddenly stood up, banging her fist on the table.
   "I can't believe you've been using me all this time!" She shouted.
   Maria tried to get her to sit down but for some reason she wasn't strong enough. The employer and the mother turned to her with a slightly surprised face. Miss Brown was surprised enough to stop smiling.
   "I didn't use you." Miss Brown and Diana said.
   "That's what you always say! Can't stand you anymore!" Tanya said as she stormed into her old bedroom.
   The maid was about to follow the instructor, but her employer held her back by holding her by the armpit. Diana pulled out a pack of cigarettes and took one that she lit after putting it between her lips. 
   "You aren't going after her?" Miss Brown said, with a benevolent smile.
   "Can't reason with her when she's like that. I had to pin her down when she was going to hurt her siblings."
   "Anyway, we came here because she was crying to see you. She got into a firefight."
   Diana's eyes widened, her cigarette in the verge falling off her lips.
   "Don't tell me you put her in danger!" The mother shouted, her cigarette seemed to have been glued to her lower lip.
   "Unfortunately, I can't deny that I did."
   The mother stood up and was about to grab the employer by the collar but was stopped by the maid who interposed herself. The mom sat down but not without a frustrated sigh.
   "You're lucky you've got a bodyguard. You broke my daughter, again!"
   "Again?" Maria asked as she turned to her employer.
   "I was the one who suggested sending an armoured platoon to guard the village where she died for the second time." Miss Brown said, suddenly looking worn down as she had stopped smiling.
   For the first time, Maria saw her employer looking exhausted, with dark circles under her eyes and it felt like she had almost invisible wrinkles on her face. Diana looked gloomy as well, looking down at her cup of coffee.
   "Wait… is Tanya a special individual?" Maria asked without hoping for an answer.
   "Tanya was my first child, she was quickly followed by her twin Tina. Tanya hadn't the strength to breath and died shortly after she got out of the womb. Tina, on the contrary, was strong, healthy and alive. So, I made a deal with the devil, her." Diana said, designating Emma with the end of her cigaret, "I'd work even harder to repay the devil. The second death was during her military service for the Federation, I had to make another deal with the devil, this time I'd have to move to this shitty place so I could pay the devil." Diana said, shaking just from thinking about all she had to do for her eldest daughter.
   "Miss, is that true? Isn't that abusing your powers?"
   "Recalling someone requires sacrifices, it was preferable if she asked for it than if I did it on my own."
   "But then, what happened for the third time?"
   "There was a third time?" Diana, the mother, asked.
   "A rival of mine sent one of their goons. With her third death, I had to give away my industries in west Asia. Which is a fifth of my income gone."
   "Wait… giving away… to whom?" Maria said.
   "You don't want to know." Miss Brown said.
   A loud thud came from Tanya's old bedroom, the three women rushed to the door which opened violently. Tanya was pinned down in an armlock by her twin sister, Tina who looked pretty pissed. Behind her were the half asleep Tony, Terry, Tally and Tammy. The twin sister had kicked the door open with her free leg.
   "For fuck sake! People are trying to sleep!" Tina screamed.
   "I said that I'm sorry! Let go already!"
   "Fuck no! Also where's the uniform I made for you? You didn't even send me a picture of how it looks on you! I've spent countless hours sewing it for your deadbeat ass!" The twin said, tightening her grip.
   "Tina! That's enough! Let go of your sister already! We've got guests." Diana said, nodding in the direction of Emma and Maria.
   The sister sigh and obeyed. The whole family was now entirely awake, slightly grumpy but awake. Miss Brown started laughing, which surprised the others who turned towards her.
   "So, Tanya, go and do what you wanted to do here and we'll leave as soon as possible. We still have some business to do." 
   "Who're you?" The siblings asked upon seeing the well dressed woman and the other one in a uniform.
   "I'm Brown, and the other one is Maria." The employer said joyfully.
   Diana turned to the maid and gave her a "is she always like that?" look and got a disbelieved look in return. Tanya walked to her mom and hugged her tight. In return, the mother hugged her back, with tears rolling down her cheeks. Tina grunted and decided to hug her twin, the other sibling followed and it became a big family hug. Maria turned to Miss Brown but the employer was already hiding an envelope behind the coffee machine before joining her maid. Maria noticed that there was a sewing machine in the children's bedroom, with lots of posters of different celebrities, from singers to military figures, some that looked like they had an autograph on them. 
   "I'll try to be nicer with them." Tanya said.
   The group hug ended, the eldest daughter wiped the tears of the mother before wiping hers. Tanya took a deep breath and turned to Brown. The young woman looked anew, as if she had a revelation. The woman in uniform noticed that her employer also looked less tired and more joyful.
   "Boss, I'm sorry."
   "How come?" Miss Brown said with a slightly surprised expression.
   "I've put you in a lot of troubles, I'll try to make it up to you, somehow."
   "Haha, I'm not going to create a family debt. Let's just say that we're even."
   Diana the mother let out a sigh before walking to Brown and looked in her eyes.
   "My family will always try to resist you, give it a few generations and maybe one of my kin will appreciate you for who you are. I wish that you'll keep my baby safe, ok?"
   "Hey! Who are you calling a baby?!"
   "You're still my babies." Diana said, hugging her children.

"You are still my baby, she said. Ugh… why does she has to always be like that?" Tanya said, imitating her mother's voice as she was sitting on the passenger seat.
   "Plural." Miss Brown said as she was reading something on her phone.
   "By the way, your mother's name is Hündin. Where did Schuldner come from?" Maria asked.
   "No idea, she refused to tell us. Maybe it's from Karl?"
   "He isn't your sibling?" 
   "No, I don't think so? I never met any Karl. Actually no, I met one during my military training, he was about my age back then, he also had a big dick."
   Maria chocked on an imaginary drink, Miss Brown didn't seem to be shocked as she was still reading on her phone. The employer decided to get some snacks at a convenience store where there was only one person, a male cashier who looked like he was sleeping with his eyes open. Miss Brown's employees followed her through the two aisles. The was no sound aside from the heater at the entrance and the footsteps of Brown's heels. 
   "Morning, Michael. You shouldn't be sleeping on the job." Brown said after dropping a handful of bags of chips in the counter.
   The man jumped as he was startled by the only customer.
   "Erm… good morning, Miss B. Do you want a bag for that?"
   "No need, make sure your squadron is ready for my call. Bring everything." 
   "Always ready for you, Miss B."
   "Except today." Tanya said, ogling at the snacks.
   "Sleeping on the job when Miss Brown is here? Unacceptable." Maria added, giving the man a bad look.
   The employer waved her hand to tell the girls to stand down and to follow her back to the armoured car. The journey was quite tiring and the employer gave the women the day off, even if Maria, who was the main maid of the mansion, protested to have the day to rest.
   "You've been working for a prolonged period of time, from the chores to a shootout. Go on, have some time for yourself."

Tanya lied on her bed, stripped to her underwear. She was staring at the ceiling, trying to process all that has happened recently. There were chatters outside of the mansion, there were lots of noises from trucks driving around. Footsteps could be heard in the hallway, some with metallic sounds. Some people were giving orders but were muffled by the walls of the bedroom. Tanya grumbled and decided to get dressed in something casual, a sweater and a pair of jeans. She threaded the hallways in search of a quiet place, but not even the basement was quiet enough, on the contrary, it was bustling with people running around, some carrying crates, some with stacks of papers and others with electronic devices.
   "Tanya? What are you doing here?" Maria said, stumbling on her while leaving the kitchen.
   "I can't sleep, too much noise."
   "Is that so? You can sleep in my room, it's soundproof."
   "Thanks. Awfully nice of you to propose that."
   "Shut up, butt slut."
   "That's what I thought. Holy Vir… wait... are you still a virgin?"
   Maria blushed and put her hand on the instructor's hip.
   "Maybe we could verify this, Nice Butt." The maid said, copping a feel on Tanya's behind.
   "I… "
   The instructor didn't have enough time to answer that the maid embraced Tanya, invading the woman's mouth with her tongue. The kissed woman reciprocated by caressing the maid's head and kissing back. They were interrupted by a woman dressed as a maid.
   "Oi! What the fuck are you doing here? Get to work or get out!" The maid said with a Scottish accent.
   The kissing ladies stopped and turned to the one who interrupted them.
   "Shut up, Bettis. Can't you read the mood?"
   "You may be the head maid, but now that there's an operation, there's lots of us here. You're in the way."
   "You're right about something. We'll move this somewhere else." Tanya said as she took Maria's hand before walking away.
   A few minutes later, the two girls were naked and rubbing each other with their already wet slits. They were using a random guest room, which they had locked the door to prevent any uninvited interruption. Their clothes were scattered on the floor as the women were furiously kissing as they were heading for the bed. The room was filled with their moans and wet noises. The people in heat were clumsily pushing their private parts on the other's, trying to keep contact as much as possible but their poor coordination made them disconnect from time to time. After some frustrating attempts at pleasing the both of them, Maria sigh and stopped.
   "It isn't working. Let's try something else." The maid said, touching herself to stay horny.
   "Yeah, I'm not used to this. Can we do some sixty-nine again?" The instructor said, pressing her lips on the maid's lower ones while penetrating herself with two fingers.
   Maria gently moaned and caressed Tanya's head.
   "I still haven't been penetrated by a penis yet." The maid said, biting her lower lip.
   At this moment, they felt a cold breeze even tho the windows were closed. They then noticed a pink piece of plastic lying next to them.
   "What the… " The instructor said.
   "You know what? Don't question it. Now take my virginity." The maid said, taking the double ended dildo.
   "Ok… at least I'm used to that kind of shape. Let me… insert it." The instructor said, inserting the toy in her drenched quiver.
   Tanya shivered as she hasn't had any meat in her for a while. She bent the dildo to guide the tip to the entrance of Maria's vagina. The maid had spread her legs to fully welcome the instructor. The latter pressed a bit against the wet spot and looked at her lover.
   "Are you sure you want to do it?"
   "What? You didn't come up with a new name for Holy Virgin?" Maria said, caressing the instructor's legs and moving up to reach the other's ass.
   "You do love my ass, huh?" Tanya said after her butt cheeks were squeezed.
   "I want to lose my virginity to you, so please. Stop making me wait."
   "Oh shut up, what is this? Some shitty love story written by a teenager?" The instructor said pushing in the tip of the dildo even more.
   Maria wrapped her legs around Tanya's body and pushed her inside of her, letting out a grunt as she felt the full length of the sex toy in her inside. Tanya looked surprised at first, but seeing the surprised face of her partner made her burst into laughter. The maid blushed of embarrassment but she quickly forgot about it when she felt the warm lips of her lover on her neck. Tanya slowly began to move her hips, making sure to be as gentle as possible. Her hair was standing on end as she felt the breath of the woman on her skin. She became addicted to it and she began to pick up pace, feeling her partner breathing faster and faster until she tensed up.
   "Oh god!" The maid moaned as she came.
   Tanya got chills as she felt Maria's orgasm through the double ended dildo. She cooed at the sight of bringing her partner to orgasm. The maid, while panting, embraced her lover, caressing anything that she could reach. The instructor kept a steady pace, breathing heavily as she wasn't used to being the one doing most of the work during the missionary position. Maria noticed it and held her still.
   "I'm getting the hang of it, now lay down."
   They switched position and her maid was now on top, lovingly grinding against her lover, feeling her breast and pinching her nipples. Tanya squirmed from Maria's touch, they were both soaking the mattress with their fluids. The couple tried different positions, with and without the pink sex toy. From doggystyle to doing the sixth nine. After an hour, they cuddling on the bed, covered in sweat and slightly panting.
   "Jesus, Maria…" Tanya said, stroking Maria's hair.
   "Mmh?"
   "I never thought I'd turn lesbian."
   "All spaghettis are straight until they get wet." Maria said, stroking Tanya's nether region.
   "Hah! You bitch." Tanya said, chuckling. "Were you a lesbian?"
   "I never considered my sexual orientation, I never thought about it."
   Tanya raised her eyebrow and paused for a moment.
   "Why, though?"
   "I've dedicated my life to keeping this mansion safe, but with you, I feel like I can be more than a maid."
   "That's kind of sad, actually."
   "I've always been satisfied with my life, I was made for it."
   "I feel like I haven't got my calling yet. And meeting Brown made me feel so… insignificant."
   Maria gently rubbed Tanya's stomach. The instructor purred and kissed the maid's forehead.
   "Someone's significance depends on the scale they compare themselves. And for me, you're everything but insignificant." Maria paused. "That was cringy." 
   "Yeah, but thanks anyway." Tanya said, holding a tear of joy in her eyes.
   "Jesus, are you really getting emotional right now?"
   "Shut up, Muca."
   "Is that my new nickname? What are you then? Schul?"
   "How about Mocha and Tan? Could be a code name too."
   "Sure, Mocha and Tan. Now, should we get back to fucking or something else? I still need you to find someone to fuck me, preferably someone I don't work with."
   "I'm actually pretty tired. Don't get me wrong, but all that action was very exhausting." Tanya said before yawning. 
   Maria yawned too and they agreed to sleep together after getting another bedroom.

The mansion was slowly turning into a fortress, the metallic fences had been turned to concrete walls with guard towers alongside, ditches had been dug with huge diggers. Various anti-air defence systems had risen from the ground and small drones were circulating, some were equipped with a one-use gun barrel. Miss Brown controlled every radar that belonged to the military and public airports, her people were watching the radars in a control room inside the mansion. 
   The employer was wearing a white business suit and a white beret, she was sitting on a bench in the garden, looking at the snow coming down on the landscape. The were two armed men a few meters away from her, watching over her while smoking a cigarette near a trash bin with an ashtray on it. One had a light machine gun and was wearing Russian military winter camo although wearing a greenish tactical vest. The other man was wearing Russian military woodland camo with the same tactical vest as his colleague, he was carrying a Kalashnikov assault rifle with one hand while using his smartphone on the other hand. The green soldier raised his phone, in his camera mode and was about to take a picture before the white soldier placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him.
   "What do you think you're doing, Nikola?"
   "You've got to admit, having beautiful woman clad in white in the snow is a sight to behold."
   "Do you want to get in trouble?"
   "What's the matter, Ilia?"
   "It isn't one of her look-alike or daughters. Nobody can take a picture of her, even her most trusted men."
   "Ah? I thought it was Natalia."
   "Nah, Natalia has a mole near hear left ear. That's our real boss."
   "Shoot, almost made a blunder."
   Miss Brown pulled out small umbrella and hid from the snow. She looked at the armed men and smiled at them.
   "Come sit with me, although no smoking." 
   Nikola and Ilia obeyed, putting out their cigarette on the ashtray and sat next to their employer. Miss Brown pulled out a deck of cards.
   "This one is full of ace of hearts. Do you know what that means?" Brown said, pulling out a card and showing it to the men.
   "Taking care of it, not losing any of them if possible?" Nikola said, hesitantly.
   "And?"
   "Shredding the other decks?" Ilia said.
   "Except the queen of hearts. Any. Other. Card. Will. Be. Destroyed." Miss Brown said, with a serious look. "I'll entrust you with this mission. I have faith in your success." 
   The employer gave the deck to Ilia who inspected the cards. Miss Brown left, escorted by a maid who just arrived. The soldiers looked at each other and agreed to go to the basement where a command centre had been established. 
   The room was quite large, with a dozen of screens showing satellite videos of various places like a hospital, some rural areas, snowy road and more. In the centre of the room was standing a wide table with an holographic map of an valley, with its topography and additional information such as the overall temperature and the weather. The command centre was occupied by a handful of people dressed in grey and blue formal clothes, some even had a medical mask on.
   The two men walked to the table and Ilia, the white soldier, displayed the cards on it, upon being laid on the surface of the table, each displayed a small picture with basic information bellow it. Some of the images were a portrait from an individual, others were from vehicles.
   "TELs, MRLs, MBTs and a lot of infantry. Looks like boss is holding back, especially for someone who wants to annihilate an opponent." A woman in the room commented, looking over the shoulder of the men.
   "I didn't know we had transporter erector launchers and multiple rocket launchers. Wait… why are we using main battle tanks?" Another person said, looking at the table.
   "She gave us our assets, we'll make do with those. Obviously, we'll shower the enemies with a salvo of rockets then we'll launch a clean up operation with the infantry and tanks as support." Nikola said, reviewing their assets.
   "From what I understood, we're going to ambush a convoy of five thousand men, including vehicles and helicopters." Ilia said, pushing an icon on the table which displayed pictures of the thighs he mentioned. "As you can see, they've got armoured personnel carriers, although outdated, they're still effective. Armoured trucks in the hundreds, some lighter ones which are surely for their supplies. They've got twelve outdated tanks… they've got a lot of outdated equipment it seems…" 
   "Can you blame them? Almost a century of infighting and stagnating development because they were greedy? Good thing the Federation took over!" Nikola said, taking a closer look at the cleavage of the woman who was standing behind to Ilia.
   She caught him and slapped him before covering it with her notepad.
   "T-14 Armata isn't obsolete, it was an inspiration for the MRDA, also known as mobile surveillance tank in English. The latter was finally integrated with a toilet." A man in the room said, looking at the info sheet of the vehicle.
   "They've also got a shit ton of attack helicopters, Mi-28 Havoc as well as troop transporters, Mi-38. How did they get so much vehicles?!" Nikola said, still rubbing his cheek where's been slapped. 
   "During the Russian conquest, there were a lot of them left behind in hangars and such. Good thing that we had the western side as ally, the Eastern Russians were reluctant for some reason." The main looking at the info sheets said. "I guess the enemy were connected to a resistance cell."
   Ilia switched the map of the valley with the one of the city nearby their own position.
   "This city is the birthplace of a figure of the Federation as well as one of the best field agents of Miss B before the Federation. We need to protect it at all costs, failing this side mission will hinder the reputation of the Russian with Miss B." Ilia said.
   "That city is also the hub of her industries, the ones she wants to get back. Once we annihilate the enemy, we will have he path cleared."
   "Alright, do we know when the enemy will make a move?"
   The woman behind the two soldiers coughed and stepped forward, laying a card on the table, which changed the map of the city to what looked like a military camp.
   "You can count on the reconnaissance division for that. They're getting ready as we speak. They should come to the ambush site in a week."
   "Excellent. We will commence the operation House Of Cards tomorrow." Ilia said.

Tanya woke up from the sound of trucks passing by her window. She was lying in bed with Maria in her arms who gently opened her eyes as well. The maid yawned and kissed her lover before getting up.
   "I'm gonna get ready then, see you later, Tan." Maria said, while getting dressed.
   "Sure, but what's with all that noise?" 
   "Probably a new batch of mercenaries coming in?"
   Tanya got up and looked through the hangings of the window.
   "Rocket launcher trucks, they're heading out. Hey, Mocha, wanna grab some coffee together before we start our day?"
   "Sure, Tan. Too bad there's a lot of people at the moment, I wouldn't mind having the sight of your ass for longer." Maria said, spanking Tanya's asscheek. 
   "Don't make me call you an ass-woman." Tanya laughed as she was getting dressed as well.
   The women walked to the kitchen while holding hands. They noticed that a lot of people were in a hurry, they started to worry. They finally got to their destination and to their coffee. A group of armed men barged in the kitchen, startling the couple who were looking into each other's eyes.
   "Got more coffee?" One of the mercenary asked, looking at the cups on the counter.
   "I'll make you some, what's all the fuss?" Maria said, already preparing the beans for the blender.
   "We're preparing for the operation in less than a week. We'll enjoy the most here before getting deployed. Also, three sugars for me, I like it sweet." The mercenary said, giving a suggestive look at the maid.
   Maria looked unfazed, looking like her usual self. The flirting armed man laughed from the lack of reaction before turning to his comrades. Tanya was concerned at first but then remembered what her employer said about the employees under her supervision.
   "That's why I love going here, that girl is the most professional hands of B. You could be in an orgy she won't bat an eye and act as if there was nothing wrong." The mercenary said. "Anyway, if I were you, I'd leave the kitchen unless you want to be stuck here for the day. A whole division in heading this way. Oh, and Schuldner, pray that I don't die or you'll be the one in command."
   "I am here to serve the guests of this mansion, it won't bother me." The maid replied as she was pouring the black liquid in cups.
   The mercenaries thanked her before chugging their coffee and leaving after saying goodbye. Maria turned to her lover with a sigh.
   "That's the leader of Archer one, he's got a fetish for maid uniforms and even more if they wear some tactical stuff on them. He even married one of our maids, that cow Bettis." The maid said, mumbling the last sentence.
   The armed man wasn't wrong because not long after, a dozen of armed people came in the kitchen and many more were on their way.
   "Tanya, make them wait in a line. I'll manage the production." Maria said before activating her radio. "All agents, Mucama speaking, requesting reinforcement in sector key, we've got a green code happening. I repeat, green code happening. Out."
   Tanya was trying her best to make herself heard because of the grumbling of the people waiting for their daily dose of caffeine. 
   "Oi! Get in line! You'll be served in a moment!"
  Five minutes later, some maids carrying coffee machines and bean bags arrived in the kitchen. Maria the head maid gave her orders, dividing her subordinates into different teams, even leading the growing number of coffee drinkers into the eating hall where the tables had been dressed, with plates of fruits, breads and cereal bowls. 
   "Alright! There's free seats at table six, please follow Miss Katya." A maid said.
   "Table three needs a refill of its milk jar! Remember, when you're done, leave as soon as possible!" Another maid said.
   For a moment, Tanya felt like she was back to serving at the café Tres Irmas.
   "Sir, I'm not on the menu, fuck off!" Tanya said with an amused smile.
   The mercenary laughed before eating some grapes.
   "I'm just messing with you. Name's Vanya, captain of the Sword unit. I've heard you're going to be Dagger One? Anyway, I should flirt too much, my son wouldn't like if I try to bring home a cute girl like you."
   Tanya blushed. At the same time, a maid opened the door with her foot as she was holding a heavy bag of coffee beans. Maria looked pleased and took it from the panting maid.
   "You did good, Bettis. Go take a break now."
   "No shit… the carrying team has a lot to do." The maid said, breathing heavily.
   "The rotation is in two minutes." Maria said.
   "Fuck…" Bettis said, panting. "I can't believe I was a field agent back in the days."
   "Shut up, Bettie. You were a field agent for two weeks." Said a passing maid.
   Tanya and Maria's day was dedicated to holding a makeshift maid café in Brown's mansion. Miss Brown showed up at some point, she talked to some of her men, her bright smile lightening up the day for some of her employees.

A tall silhouette entered a room poorly lit with only one lamp hanging from the ceiling. There was a metallic desk and someone was already sitting at it. It was a tall and thin woman who looked pale, almost looking like a ghost. The woman was reading something on a piece of paper with a stain of a coffee mug on the bottom left. Her green eyes were slightly glowing, her hawk necklace even reflected some of it. The silhouette made itself known of its presence by faking a cough. The woman looked up, looking rather bored.
   "It's you." The woman said, in a high pitcher voice.
   The silhouette grinned its teeth from the sound coming out of mouth of the woman.
   "It's me. Your plan has been compromised. She knows."
   "Is that so? Too bad."
   "What's next, then?"
   "My men have all suffered because of her. They know that they might die. I'll modify it now. You can leave." The woman said before going back to reading her paper.
   The silhouette grabbed the woman by the throat, lifting her a few centimetres above the ground. Teresa bragged in the room, holding a magnum that she aimed at the threatening figure.
   "Brunhilde Braun, you irritate me. If you don't take it seriously, I'll end you."
   "Not before I end you, fiend." Teresa said, making sure to avoid shooting the green eyed woman if she were to shoot the silhouette.
   "I take it seriously. You're just too impatient."
   The silhouette dropped her and sank into the floor as if it was water. Teresa threw away the pistol with disgust one her face and helped Brunhilde to pick up some sheets of paper that she dropped. She glanced at it but quickly put them back on the desk.
   Teresa was the right hand woman of Brunhilde, she was almost as tall as the green eyed woman. The two women looked pale and thin, but one looked older than the other, Teresa had black hair which were starting to go white at the basis. On the other hand, Brunhilde was a ginger whose eyes were as green and she hated her eyes as it reminded her of the park where she used to go with her parents, where the trees were as green as her eyes. 
   Teresa picked up a black cape on the hanger near the door and gave it to Brunhilde who put in on her shoulders.
   "The men are getting impatient, they need you." Teresa said.
   "I knew I shouldn't have accepted these Chinese rebels in our ranks." Brunhilde said, extending her palm to her right hand woman.
   Teresa gave her boss a mask which covered the lower half of the face and she put it on. The women left the room which led to a poorly lit hallway. They walked to the door leading to a balcony that overhung a courtyard fully occupied by a mismatch of armed men, some had way more equipment than the others, some even wore parts of power armour worn by the Ironclad soldiers.
   "My friends" Brunhilde said, her voice modified to lower her high pitch. "The enemy has fallen in our trap. They are already gathering their men to ambush us."
   Brunhilde's army roared and stopped when she raised her hand.
   "We will flank them from the sides. The armoured divisions will depart now and will be on radio silence until the given date. We will make them pay for what they've done to us! The lies of the federation won't poison the youth!" Brunhilde said before raising her fist.
   The crowd imitated her and let out a cry of rage. Their roar could be heard far away in the distance, slightly covered by the sound of the nearby city. 
   Miss Brown smiled cockily while sipping a cup of coffee in her office.

A few days later, Tanya woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. She groaned and put it off. She grumpily got up and put on a grey uniform with the Order's insignia that was lying on a chair near the wardrobe. She met Miss Brown upon leaving her bedroom, her employer was escorted by Maria who nodded at her and two soldiers, one in white and the other in green.
   "Say, are you ready to go back to war?" The employer asked, holding a headset in her right hand.
   "I agreed on paying you back, haven't I? I won't fail this time, I will protect them all."
   "Never falter." Miss Brown said with a smile as she handed the headset.
   Tanya took the headgear and put it on, getting a warm feeling inside her. She smiled.
   "The man on my right is Ilia, he'll be the commander of the operation, and this is Nikola, he's the second in command." The employer said, introducing the white and green soldier respectively. "You're a tank platoon leader, you'll be under their command. There will be another platoon, so try to get along. Let's go, the enemy is waiting for us."
   The two men went to the command centre while Tanya went to the garage where her subordinates were waiting for her, Maria followed her lover, carrying a rifle.
   "This is the day where we will pop your armoured cherry! Consider yourself lucky for it is an assured victory. Our steel will crush the enemy like the bugs they are! They are below the status of worms and you are the Order's elite tank division! Should you kill the enemy, do it with proficiency but mercilessly as they won't show any of it."
   She turned on the microphone on her headset.
   "Let's roll, boys!" Tanya said before climbing in her tank.
   She took the place of the commander and met Nash who was at the gunner seat.
   "I didn't think she'd let you command. Why did she change her mind?" The man asked as he was wiping the reticulum to aim. 
   Tanya rubbed her knees with a smile. The man laughed. A groan from below their seat was heard and the tank commander looked at the person who was Lucie, who was the driver.
   "I was supposed to be in command. I guess I'm a better driver than a leader." The small woman said.
   "Tanya to platoon one, we're heading out. Make sure to fan out once we've reach the waypoint."
   Meanwhile in the control room, the staff members were all focused on their task, either monitoring troops movements or checking the enemy's movement through satellite imagery. Some courier people were entering and leaving the room with documents of various importance or content. It seemed weird to see a two men wearing combat clothes being the ones in charge when the other people were wearing a grey uniform.
   "They changed plan again, huh?" Ilia, the soldier in white said as he was looking at the holographic map on the table in the centre of the room.
   "At this point, shouldn't we be changing again?" Nikola, the soldier in green, said while looking at screens showing the movements of the enemy.
   "We'll stick to the plan for now, ambushing them while they know or suppose our location."
   "What about the Federation's reinforcements? They aren't included in our plans."
   "That's in case the enemy has some top notch counterintelligence. They are our wildcard." 
   "They've got some pretty outdated gears, how could they possibly have greater counterintelligence than B's?"
   "Never underestimate your enemy. They did manage to kidnap some of our agents before and they ambushed several of our convoys before."
   On Tanya's side, everything was quiet. She had given her orders and went on radio silence after reaching the designated ambush position. Her crew put a heat camouflage sheet on the tank as well as some foliage for the visual aspect then went back in the tank. 
   "Now's the waiting game. They should be coming from behind our initial position. I do hope that our men won't do anything stupid." Tanya said to herself as she was checking her map of the area for the Nth time.
   Tanya suddenly felt shiver down her spine as she realised that she was in an actual tank battle and not through a proxy body. She began to breath rapidly, her hands were shaking as she was still holding the map. She felt like her heart was about to burst out of her chest as she heard it pounding louder and louder. She looked at her crew to see if they can hear her, she met Nash's concerned look on his face. She let out a pitiful screech that she was trying to contain within her. Then, she felt a sting in her right cheek, her head turned to the left. She was stunned. She turned to her right and saw Lucie with her left hand raised at the right of her face which harboured stern expression.
   "We don't have time for you to breakdown, commander." Lucie said before returning to her seat.
   "Fuck… " Tanya said, rubbing her cheek. "That fucking hurts. Now I want to kill somebody. When are they going to show their face?" 
   She wasn't back to normal, she was now excited. The pain made her blood rushing and the adrenaline was kicking in. Thankfully for her, a line of tanks passed in front of her vehicle, soon followed by helicopters flying close to the ground. Tanya looked at her gunner, Nash didn't need words to know what to do. The crew put on their helmet.
   "Loaded." 
   "Aim for that Mi-28 the closer to us at one o'clock."
   "Understood. Firing."
   Tanya's tank was the first to fire, the rest of her platoon soon followed her lead. The attack helicopter swirled as it fell and crashed on the ground. The tank commander felt a tingling sensation in her nether region as she witness the explosion of her first kill. But she didn't let it distract her from the orders she had received. 
   "Armata, on the left." Tanya said, looking at a tank that was supposed to be the rear guard.
   "Eyes on."
   "Immobilise it. Lucie, once he fired, get us as far back as possible."
   "Roger."
   Tanya had a devious smile as she was looking at her next victim.
   "Fire when ready."
   Her target lost one of its tracks, the enemy tank that was the farthest, which was supposed to be the spearhead was soon shot at and immobilised as well. Tanya's platoon soon withdrew.
   "Queen one, this is Dagger one. Fire mission danger close at three four four. Armoured target in the open. Will be leaving danger zone in three minutes. Over."
   "Dagger one, shot. Over."
  The sky roared for an instant before a huge light appeared in the middle of the enemy's armoured platoon. The earth was momentarily shaken. The scream of the explosion reached Tanya's tank. 
   "Queen one, hit centre of mass. Fire for effect."
   "Dagger one, fire for effect. Over and out."
   "Lucie, put some Beethoven, Ode to Joy, please."
   "Really?"
   "Yeah." The commander said before reaching for the rest of her platoon. "Good job, boys and girls! Now sit back and enjoy the show. Also put on the sun shield."
   The music started quietly and the first salvo of artillery landed, shelling the area. Some helicopters managed to avoid the first explosion and were ascending, scrambling away from the zone of impact. The tanks used their machine guns to force the enemy to stay in the area. As some as the first salvo landed, the second one was already tearing up the sky. The third one shattered it. 
   "Dagger one, this is Jester one, ballistic missile launched, ETA twenty seconds."
   "Roger, most of the aerial vehicles have avoided most of the damages."
   "That won't be an issue." Jester one said before the missile came into view. "We'll flatten mountains with what will follow."
   The projectile exploded in the air, releasing an electromagnetic shock in a wide area, rendering all unprotected electronic devices useless within the blast radius. As the classical music became louder in the tank, the helicopters caught in the emp began falling down like flies. The choppers crashed to the ground as the first percussion instruments started playing. Tanya then heard some screeches which became louder and louder before the blue sky was engulfed in what could be described as the sun coming out of the centre of the earth. The commander got goosebumps when she saw the aftermath of what was a massive obliteration bombing, there was nothing left except burning dirt and very few scrap metals. The smoke and dust were still present, ashes were starting to fall down in the ground. She basked in the view as the music went crescendo.
   "All units, this is command. Commence clean up operation. Should you find any survivors, there won't be any survivors." Said the voice in the radio.
   "You heard them? Drive forward, make sure to wear protections if you leave your tank." Tanya said, preparing a mask.
   The armoured vehicles were soon joined by trucks that deployed a considerable amount of heavily armed and feared mercenaries. The chorus of the Ode to joy began singing and the chants were accompanied by the purrs of the engines. Slowly, the tank was getting covered by ashes and the visibility became worse as a result. The tank commander finally decided put on her mask and stand in the commander's cupola with a machine pistol in her hand. Once her head was outside, she could witness the destruction, there was no sign of organic life form in any way aside from Miss Brown's men. Tanya turned to a group of mercenaries walking on the right of her vehicle, they seemed to be enjoying the apotheosis of the music.
   "There's nothing left here, I doubt that the centre of the attack will have anything at all."
   "We can't confirm it from satellite images, that's why we're here."
   "Any news about the rest of their convoy, Vanya?"
   "The infantry? They must have been caught in the third artillery barrage. We had them encircled, there's no way that they'd fled."
   "And their leader?" 
   "No idea."
   The clean up operation went smoothly and nobody were surprised by that and they slowly headed towards the base of the enemy which was supposed to be empty if not for some logistic personnel. As expected when the facility came into view, there were no defence being manned, only empty machine gun nests and unmanned anti aerial guns. But when they were closer to it, a mercenary got hit by something but it left no injury. Brown's men didn't let such minor inconvenience bother them but were more vigilant, some even discovered a minefield and proceeded in disarming them since surrounding area was no real threat in the area.
   "Ugh... now I'm bored. I wanted more action!" Tanya said, hanging out on tanks turret with her binoculars hanging around her neck.
   "Enemy sighted at southern entrance of the enemy facility." Said someone on the radio.
   Tanya returned in her turret but wasn't completely inside, using her binoculars to spot the enemy.
   "Eyes on. Two enemy units armed with a service rifle, are the marksman seeing them?" Tanya said before scanning the perimeter.
   "Target neutralised. Easy peasy lemon squeezy."
   "Is the minefield cleared yet?" Tanya said, annoyed of the lack of action.
   "Almost done. Your platoon should stay in position to provide any support for us." A mercenary captain said, he was recognisable by an orange armband.
   "Such a boring operation if you want my opinion." Tanya moaned.
   "If it goes too smoothly, there's probably something bad that'll happen." The mercenary captain said before kneeling and pointing his rifle towards the enemy facility.
   His action startled some of his men who quickly imitated him.
   "They've always attacked us when we least expect them. Check your surroundings! Make sure they don't have some trapdoors behind us!" The mercenary said.
   "You aren't so stupid after all. But no." A feminine voice said, coming out of nowhere.
   "What the... sca-" the captain said before ground underneath them erupted.
   "Shit! Command, we've been ambushed!" Tanya said, after closing the commander's hatch. "Sword and Archer have been wiped out! Lancer, Scimitar, Crossbow and Hammer have mass casualties. Dagger has suffered cosmetic damages." 
   Tanya heard someone yelling for a short moment. 
   "Understood, secure the perimeter, we're sending backups. How are the team leaders?"
   "All injured, it's a massacre."
   Tanya could hear some rustling through the radio.
   "Can you evacuate the injured?" Miss Brown asked with a calm but worried tone.
   "I'll do as I can, boss."
   "Stay safe. You're now in charge of the remaining forces." Miss Brown said.
   Tanya but her lower lip.
   "All units, evacuate the wounded ones, Dagger one will provide cover. Dagger two and three, give some suppressing fire towards the enemy facility!"
   In her cupola, Tanya looked around to spot the enemy. She didn't let the sight of wounded men and women agonising on the floor register. A thud on her hatch startled her, she took a look outside, it was a severed arm that had landed on her tank. She let out a curse as the smell of blood and burnt flesh invaded her nostrils. 
   "Hang in there, we'll get you out of here." A mercenary shouted over the sound of gunshots while dragging a man whose legs were torn to bits.
   "Dagger one, this is Dagger four. We've noticed some movements coming from behind us. They look like ironclad soldiers but with less armour on them."
   "What do you mean less? Some light units?"
   "Parts are missing and they are painted yellow."
   "That's not Ironclad! That's the Freedom Movement! Fire at them! Don't let them get close to the wounded!" Tanya said before taking her radio. "Command, we're surrounded! Freedom Movement troops have been spotted west to our position, they've stolen some Ironclad equipment. We need reinforcements now!"
   "Dagger one, this is command. Clear a landing zone for evacuating the wounded. Your backup should be there anytime soon. Consider yourself lucky, someone's brought the big guns."
   "ETA?!"
   "Forty seconds, hang in there."
   Tanya ordered her platoon to form a circle and bring the injured in its centre. She even got out of her tank to help the mercenaries. She was breathing rapidly and her sight became fuzzy after noticing all the blood on her hands and clothes. She cursed as she was trying the wipe the blood out of her skin. She was beginning to crack again, having flashbacks of her previous crew members getting killed. The ground began to shake. The enemies were closing in, some were already firing at the mercenaries who weren't inside the tank circle. A continuous growl was getting closer. The enemies were beginning to flank the entrenched mercenaries. Tanya was pinned behind some rocky covers as she was trying to recover a wounded who got shot when she dragged the person to safety. Her face was splattered in blood. She was unable to move.
   "Peace and Order." A female voice resonated, sending chills to those who heard it. "Surrender now, you're outnumbered."
   Metal cocoons dropped from the sky, hitting the area where the mercenaries were. Ironclad soldiers came out of the cocoons, but unlike for the warehouse assault, they didn't have huge shields, only wielding a type heavy machine guns. They seemed to be speaking to each other's but no sound came out of them.
   "Providence for those who seek Order." The female voice said before some heavy metal began playing.
   "What is going on?" Tanya said in disbelief. "Am I dead?"
   "Not yet, my wolves are ready to hunt." An ironclad soldier said.
   That armoured person was wearing a variant of the usual powered armour, the helmet looked like the head of a wolf and the chest was bearing the painting of a gray wolf. It also looked bulkier with its extra platings on the arms and legs. Tanya noticed what looked like a speaker on the left shoulder.
   The soldier carried the tank commander back to the defensive positions.
   "General Wolf?! What are you doing here?" Tanya said while being carried.
   "My mother could carry me while being on the battlefield, those rebels aren't going to stop a wolf."
   It was known to most Federation officer that the previous commander Wolf had given birth during the Lyon campaign but decided to keep on fight on the front with her men. She became known as the War Mother, she then became the director of the propaganda department.
   The general Wolf led her men to counter attack. Tanya had a hard time processing all that was happening, she got pulled inside her tank by Nash and got slapped by Lucie. 
   "Get your shit together, commander! Are you going to let an outsider get all the glory?!" Lucie said with rage in her voice.
   "There's no glory in this war…"
   "Doesn't matter!" Lucie said before slapping Tanya again.
   "Oi! Fuck off! Go back to your position! Nash, give me my gun!" said a very angry tank commander.
   Her crew obeyed. She got out of her tank again.
   "Command, this is Dagger one. Landing zone secured! Reinforcements are effective, once the wounded are evacuated, we'll proceed with the mission. Over."
   "Dagger one, this is command. Understood. Glad to hear you. We've got vi
"Dagger one, this is command. Understood. Glad to hear you. We've got visuals on the enemy units, they'll be displayed on your devices. The enemy leader is still on the loose, they should have 600 men left, counting the Freedom Movement. Those units are 200 strong. Over."
   "I thought we wiped them out. Over."
   "Negative, we've looked at the footage before the annihilation, the transports were empty. Over."
   "What about the enemy bounty hunters? Over."
   "Taken care of. Focus on the present task. Over."
   "Roger that. Assaulting the faculty. Over and out." Tanya said before turning to the remaining mercenaries. "The medical evacuation will land soon, those who can't fight any longer should evacuate as well. We'll begin the assault once done! Stand strong!"
   The transport helicopters arrived, the Ironclad proceeded in firing heavily on the enemy positions to suppress them. Tanya helped with the evacuation and soon enough the injured mercenaries were gone. The tank commander climbed on her tank and ordered her tank platoon to fire at the outside walls and at the empty enemy defensive positions.
   "Platoon, form a line but watch about the space in between. Lancer, Scimitar, Crossbow and Hammer, use the tank as cover! Once we're close enough, begin the assault! There should be 400 men still in the facility, so keep your eyes open! We'll provide fire support if there are any enemy entrenchment. Avenge our comrades!"

Miss Brown was in a very dark room, the air was dry and a distant moan could be heard. The woman slowly walked forward, the rattling of her heels on what sounded like a metal floor covered the distant voice. Her emerald eyes were glowing in the darkness she was bathed in. The footsteps seemed to multiply, as if someone else was walking beside her. 
   "Prima Mater, are you sure you want to do that?" a male voice said.
   "They took actions even with my leverage. This asset is now useless." Miss Brown said, irritated.
   "Cutting expanses at this point would be really bad."
   They arrived in front of a man strapped to a metal bed, with an intravenous system all over him. The blood was transferred to a spheric machinery that was purring and was gently glowing. Miss Brown looked at the machine and frowned. The person looked semi conscious, moaning from the pain that he could feel in his state. He was naked, his intimate parts hidden by a strap at the level of his waist.
   "I'll loose a lot without him." She said before nodding to the man she was talking with.
   The man looked like her, albeit being the opposite gender and looking much older that her. The man took out the needles from the strapped person's body and then proceeded in cleaning the tools. 
   "He won't bleed to death if we leave him like that, his death won't be as satisfying as his older sister. Let's bring him with us. I might have some utilities for him after all."
   "Should I call Sister Sophia?"
   "Call Soror Morena instead. Sophia is already busy with someone else's story."
   "What?"

"Lancer, sitrep. Over." Tanya said on the radio.
   "Dagger One, this is Lancer. We've pushed through their defences and got a foothold. No casualties, nor enemy contact. Over."
   "For fuck sake! Lancer, Scimitar, Crossbow and Hammer, advance with caution. Report any enemy position. If possible, Dagger will provide fire support. We'll kill them all! Out."
   "Dagger One, this is the general Wolf. We're hunting the remaining Freedom Movement, shall we lend you a hand? Over."
   "General Wolf, this is tank platoon leader Schuldner. Our initial forces have been weakened, it would be my pleasure if you could help us with the enemies in the base. Over."
   "Have you got any troops in there? We can provide an artillery barrage. Over."
   "I just sent my men in the facility. I doubt they'll retreat that easily after the loss of two squads. Over."
   "Your men should follow your orders, Lieutenant Schuldner. My wolves should spearhead the attack. I won't take over the command unless the situation is TARFU. Be careful. Over and out."
   Tanya was looking nervous after her talk with the Fédération general. She already knew that the outcome of the operation was already bad enough with the loss of around thirty of Brown's mercenaries, but also being judged by a high ranking officer of the Federation was more than stressful. The Ironclad soldiers were the first to invade the enemy facility, the defenders had planted several mines and other explosives but thanks to their armour, the soldiers survived most of the traps. The mercenaries secured the outside of the enemy camp, encountering small pockets of resistance who ambushed them. Thankfully for Brown's men, Tanya's tanks were there to provide a suppressing fire which made it easier to dispose of the defenders. 
   After two hours assaulting the enemy camp, there was only the main building left. The mercenaries were getting exhausted both physically and mentally. Despite most of them being experienced, they weren't used to being fought with guerrilla tactics. The ammunition was running low and there were still two hundred rebels in the last building. Tanya had opted in destroying enemy fortifications to conserve bullets but she was also running out of shells. She had one shell remaining but the last building was too big to be destroyed by one shell.
   The general Wolf walked to Tanya's tank as the attacking forces were encircling the building, some of them were being evacuated because of their wounds. The tank commander turned to the federation officer.
   "The momentum of my men has died out. They still follow orders but they will be more cautious on their power consumption. We have two hours left before they run out of energy." Wolf said, looking at her own battery indicator situated on her left wrist.
   "It's Vietnam all over again, my men are good but the infantry has been under pressure for a long period of time."
   "Does Brown want you to succeed? If she wanted to, she'd have sent more men, more vehicles or even bombarded the whole facility instead of launching an assault on it. Think about it."
   Tanya ground her teeth as she realised that she didn't get any reinforcements aside from the Fédération troops.
   "But she isn't the one leading the operation. Maybe it isn't her?"
   "How long has it been since you got in touch with the headquarters?"
   "Oh… fuck!" 

"Fuck off, cunts!" Bettie shouted as she threw a grenade.
   "Traitors have breached the main entrance, where's our air support?!" someone said over the radio.
   "I leave this place five minutes, what's going on?" Miss Brown said over the radio.
   "Miss Brown?  Is that you? We've got traitors in the perimeter." Maria said while she was shooting at people trying to enter from the main hall.
   "What do you mean traitors? I trust everyone in this mansion. I'l deal with this myself." An angry Miss Brown said before walking in the hall.
   She extended her finger to a person wearing a grey uniform who dropped on the floor, she pointed at every person who was hostile towards her. She then turned to her loyal personnel, her eyes glowing like if they were overheating. She moved left her hand and the people who were lying on the floor rose, clenching their head and screaming in pain before calming down.
   "They've been possessed. Maria, call the dog sisters to secure the perimeter. Those who are wounded, come to me." She said with a stern look on her face. "This story is going nowhere, we'll put an end to it at once."
   Her men gathered around her, she stared at each and every one of them. Their wounds ranged from minor to severe, she tended the lightly injured and triaged the people to send to the infirmary. She left soon after, followed by healthy mercenaries and two hooded figures.

Tanya was outside of her tank, listening to a distant roar she kept hearing since the Ironclad soldiers arrived. The assault on the last building was in process, bullets were running low and eventually the mercenaries had to fight with their fists and rifles used as clubs. The entrenched enemies were shooting less frequently, signalling that they were weakened by the constant fighting. Eventually the attacking forces took control of the building except for one last room which was guarded by a strong vault door.
   "They're persistent. All units, evacuate the building, we're going to use the last explosives we've got. Those who are injured should evacuate, this is the end of the battle." Tanya said, climbing on top of her tank.
   Persuaded that it was over, she ordered to load the last high explosive round that she had saved up. She didn't bother to get inside her vehicle, she stood outside and watched as her tank fired on the vault door which propelled it to the other side of the building. The explosion gave Tanya goosebumps.
   "All troops, advance!" Tanya shouted, certain of her victory.
   A figure charged out of the smoke created by the explosion, it cleaved every mercenary in its way towards the tank. The attackers froze in disbelief, the thing that killed so many in such a short amount of time was a pale and tall woman holding a two handed sword. She wore nothing more than a breastplate over a leotard. Tanya pulled out her machine pistol and shot at the woman who dodged the bullets like it was nothing. The tank commander screamed in rage, she pointed the sword lady who was on her guard.
   "Kill that bitch Teresa! She's the monster who killed our men!" She barked. 
   The Ironclad soldiers were already encircling Teresa, they had drawn the telescopic stick they always carried on them. The mercenaries soon followed, some tried to take her out on their own but ended up being cut in half. 
   "What are you waiting?! Stop taking turns! Crossbow, Hammer, go get the trucks in their garage to block possible escape route!" Tanya screamed while shooting at the woman who used the torso of cleaved mercenary as a shield.
   The Ironclad soldiers were slowly closing the distance but Teresa jumped over one of them before stabbing the man in the back of the neck. Tanya jumped off her tank and charged Teresa who pulled out the sword from the soldier's body and pointed it towards the charging woman who stopped. The general decided to get involved and lunged at the half naked woman from behind. The swordwoman reacted quickly and bashed the officer on the side who coughed blood before being propelled a few meters away. Her men broke formation to defend their downed general, two of them were dragging her away. The mercenaries were starting to break, some were slowly backing away. The tank commander picked something on the ground.
   "Fucking bitch! Come fight me!" Tanya shouted, throwing a pebble at Teresa who didn't dodge it.
   The rock pitifully bounced of the breastplate. Teresa raised an eyebrow before lunging at the tank commander.
   "Ah, fuck." Tanya said stumbling backward, dodging the sword that was aimed for her.
   Tanya fell and hit her head, making her squeal in pain. It was too late for her to realise that Teresa was over her, ready to impale the noisy tank commander. She was saved by a mercenary who threw an empty magazine which hit the back of the swordwoman who decided to slash him instead, the unknown man barely avoided the cut but received a powerful kick in the side, breaking a few of his ribs. If the cracking sound wasn’t bad enough, the person coughed blood before vomiting a litre of blood. The mercenaries had enough and some began fleeing before stopping dead in their tracks. Every person on the battlefield froze and wore a blank expression in their face, aside from Teresa who scanned her surroundings. Both Ironclad and mercenaries mechanically walked away from the swordswoman. 
   "What a mess you've made. Where's your slut of a leader now?" Miss Brown said as she and her troops walked in.
   "You are?" 
   Miss Brown looked insane, with her eyes wide open and a wide smile. She laughed bitterly before nodding to her men who surrounded Teresa who watched them moving.
   "Emma Brown. Now, I've got a present for you. Morena, come." She said, waving at the two hooded figures.
   One of the hooded person disrobed, revealing a naked body. The one called Morena was an young oriental looking woman who bore a lot of scars on her body, from the neck to feet. Teresa frowned and tightened her grip on the sword. The naked woman disrobed the other hooded person who was also naked, his body looked battered and bloodied.
   "Ivan!" Teresa let out at the sigh of the person. "What have you done to my brother?"
   Brown laughed like a madman.
   "The question is, what will you do to your brother? Morena, do it."
   In the blink of an eye, Teresa had lunged at Brown but was stopped by mercenaries who shot her in the right arm. Tanya suddenly came back to her sense and took back the control of her body. She felt a bit woozy and stumbled back where Teresa was. 
   "Ugh… what happened?"
   Miss Brown turned to her employee and looked a bit surprised.
   "Tanya? You really are special, huh? Come, let me show you something." 
   "Wh… that bitch is here." Tanya said after noticing the swordwoman holding her wounded arm.
   The tank commander obeyed, the employer pat her head with a smile.
   "You sure have grown, eh? Now, find me the bitch who's supposed to be a leader. Take Smirnov, Ibanov, Oblonsky, Dourov and Kabanov. They'll be linked to you and you to them. I trust that you'll succeed."
   "Ok, boss. But what about that bitch?" 
   "Wanna see?"
   "Bitch knocked me out, of course!"
   Morena snickered as she fused with the body of Teresa's brother. But the fusion wasn't complete and the consciousness of the sibling resurfaced at times. The body of the brother was then forced to fight the sister who was way stronger but every time she was getting the upper hand, the consciousness of Ivan the brother resurfaced. The controlling woman fought like a demon, using the body to attack and defend. She parried slashes with her hands, getting them cut and mangled.
   "Teresa! You're killing me!" Ivan said, puking blood after getting punched. 
   And every time, Teresa couldn't bring herself to kill. Morena then took back control with a laugh. 
   "Help me sister! I love you sister!" Morena said with a laugh. 
   "Monsters!" Teresa said, having a hard time to control herself. 
   "Don't kill me! I'm still in there!" Morena laughed while kicking a defenceless Teresa.
   After a few minutes of struggles, Teresa finally beheaded her brother who was already bleeding to death. Ivan's body jerked for a while before becoming limp. The swordwoman would have preferred that he was laughing instead of screaming out of fear as she killed her brother, Morena had already exited the body, her body had fresh cuts all over her. She fainted and was immediately evacuated. The swordwielded fell to her knees, staring at the nothingness in disbelief. Miss Brown walked to Teresa and dropped a knife in front of her.
   "You killed your own kin, take the responsibility." Brown coldly said.
   Teresa took her own life, her corpse falling next to her brother's. She had cut her throats from left to right without even flinching. Her hateful gaze didn’t seem to have bothered Miss Brown.
   "I knew you were evil, but damn." Tanya said as she had stopped watching a while ago. 
   She was looking the other way, covering her ears during the fight as it grew bloodier and bloodier. Miss Brown pat Tanya's head.
   "You're a good girl, now bring me the other one. Alive. Let's get this over with."
   "Understood, boss. What about that linking thingy?" Tanya said, looking at the mercenaries who looked different than the ones she had worked with. 
   The average mercenaries were wearing gears sold by civilian stores such as civilian bulletproof vests. Miss Brown did sell them whatever weaponry they asked her. But Smirnov, Ibanov, Oblonsky, Dourov and Kabanov were a different breed, most of their limbs were bionic prosthetics which were proudly shown. 
   "You'll be able to see what they see and hear what they hear, feel what they feel. It's based off the five senses. The effects should stop once you've returned. Are you satisfied?"
   Tanya had a thought and snickered. Her idea made her forget about the battlefield, she intently stared at her employer who rose an eyebrow upon seeing the grinning woman.
   "If I suck one of them, will they feel it? What if I swallow cum?"
   "I… I can't even… why? Why would you ask that? Oddly enough, the nervous system can emulate those stimuli. Just don't make my men taste their own cum."
   "Can't promise that, boss."
   "If you do that, I'll make you my personal slit cleaner. Now go get the enemy leader." 
   Tanya and her group entered what was supposed to be a vault, except that its door was on the other side of the building. They found Brunhild who was tending to an injured little girl.
   "What the fuck?! That's the bitch in command?" Tanya exclaimed.
   "So you managed to take down Teresa, impressive." Brunhilde said with her high-pitched voice.
   "Schuldner, I don't know what your speciality is, but get ready to use it." Smirnov said, while he was slowly getting engulfed in flames.
   "What the… I don't have any!" Tanya said before looking at her companions.
   The men had supernatural abilities but unlike Smirnov who controlled fire, the others were using something like telekinesis, lifting debris with their mind and making them rapidly spin around the user. Brunhilde didn't look impressed and instead looked behind the mercenaries, at a tall silhouette.
   "End of the line for you." Said the tall figure before resting his hand on Tanya's shoulder.
   Tanya shivered. Ibanov shoved the tank commander aside and threw his bionic fist at the newcomers head. The other men launched their flying objects towards the new threat, Brunhilde used the distraction to leave with the child to take her somewhere safer. The fist was stopped by the hand and the projectiles stopped before hitting.
   "Who the fuck are you?" Tanya asked as she got up.
   "Names aren't important." The mysterious person said.
   The figure snapped his finger at Ibanov who was the closest to him, the mercenary got hit by what could have been this shockwave of the snap and was sent fling at the other side of the room. Tanya and the men felt the pain as Ibanov hit the floor.
   "Alright, let's take down this fuckface." Tanya said, as her blue eyes were beginning to glow.
   "Roger." The men said.
   Tanya quickly scanned the room. She was overwhelmed by a multitude of information. With her eyes as well as the men's and she came up with an idea, the mercs quickly moved as her thoughts were racing. The downed man quickly recovered and stood where the tank commander wanted to, as if they knew what she was thinking. Smirnov had to stand behind the telekinesists who were gathering objects in a huge quantity.
   "Going to throw stones? Doesn't work." the tall man said, unimpressed.
   "Try me, fuckface." Tanya cockily said.
   The man snapped at her and she felt like if she was punched in the stomach. Her companions flinched like her but quickly regain composure. Tanya continued to taunt the man by calling him names who finally lost patience and walked towards her and her men. She showed him her tongue.
   "Watchu gunna do, fuckface? Fuck my face?" 
   "I'm going to take my time killing you." 
   The telekinesists Dourov and Kabanov collapsed the ceiling above the tall man who held it up his head with his mind, the gathered debris were lit on fire by Smirnov and Ibanov and Oblonsky them flew at high speed towards the target who stopped them as well while holding up the ceiling. Smirnov engulfed the unnamed person in fire without much effect. Tanya's eyes were glowing intensely, her men kept throwing more and more things at the man, doing so faster and faster to a point where the target was boxed in molten debris. She didn't have to say anything, they just followed her mind without hesitation. 
   "What are we going to do with him?" Oblonsky said, looking at the pile of stone and metal that made the prison of the unnamed man.
   "Boss will take care of him. Let's get the bitch and go home."
   "Sure, commander." Smirnov said, looking at Tanya who was sweating a lot. "Take it easy, it's your first time doing that."
   "You're taking me for a virgin?" Tanya said, wiping the sweat out of her forehead.
   Brunhilde was far away as mercenaries were still roaming the base. Tanya and her group quickly found her cornered by Ironclad soldiers. Unlike Teresa, the leader had only her wits as a weapon and was easily captured. The tank commander let out a relieved sigh.

Tanya was furiously sucking Smirnov's dick while being fingered by Ibanov and jacking off Oblonsky and Dourov. Her team were being transport back to the mansion by truck, they had one for themselves as the woman requested for. The feeling of being fellated and fingered at the same time was a new experience. She had been stressed since the beginning of the operation and she couldn't wait for Maria to be relieved. She alternated between Smirnov and Kabanov's cock, her head moving like a metronome and catching her breath every time she switched dicks. Ibanov pulled out his manhood and slapped the tip against Tanya's already drenched pussy. 
   "I'd take your ass butt I don't want to feel that." Ibanov said, eyeing the woman's bleached anus.
   The feeling of having a dick in their mouth was very disturbing but the feeling of being sucked by Tanya made them forget about it. 
   "When we arrive, let's do that then." Tanya said while she was switching cocks.
   Tanya gasped as Ibanov entered in one powerful stroke, making her orgasm instantly. The men moaned as well but didn't cum yet, feeling more excited, Smirnov took Tanya's head and plunged his throbbing cock deep inside her throat, action that he quickly enjoyed and regretted at the same time. 
   "The fuck, man?" Kabanov said, coughing and spitting on the floor as if to get rid of the feeling. 
   "Shit, can't wait to arrive." The two men who were being jerked said.
   Not wanting to feel facefucked the men agreed on only using Tanya's quivering pussy for the time being. Finally the truck stopped and the effects of the link as well. Tanya jumped on the closest cock available, letting out a loud moan but was quickly silenced by a dick down her throat. She was then taken from behind, her ass easily accepted the manhood. She moved her hips in synchrony with the men but as they hunger for her grew during the road trip, they couldn't control themselves anymore. The one hitting her ass laid on the floor, taking her for himself and began furiously thrusting her, someone else decided to join by slamming her vagina like if there was no tomorrow. Tanya was loudly moaning uncontrollably. Another man slid his dick between her breast, pinching her nipples and squeezing them around his rod. They took turn using her mouth as she hungrily swallowed their dick without hesitation. 
   "Tanya, are you there? It's getting late…" Maria said as she looked inside the back truck.
   At this point, the commander had been covered by a few loads, her holes were overflowing with semen as she was still sucking cocks. Tanya was startled and was about to say something before receiving another load in her mouth.
   "I shouldn't be surprised. Guys, it's getting late. Go get a shower or something." Maria said, trying to stay professional.
   The link had been severed for a while, which encouraged them to go wilder. The men apologised for the inconvenience and left after getting dressed. Tanya still in a trance after being used in so many ways in such a long period of time. Maria closed the back of the truck behind her before undressing.
   "Don't want to stain my dress here. Now… looks like little Tan is a huge slut." She said, kneeling to wipe the cum out of her lover's body.
   Tanya pressed her lips against Maria and held her head close to hers. She then proceeded in invading her lover's cavity with her tongue to open it up before transferring the cum she had in her mouth. Surprised, the maid fell on the tanker who proceeded in roll over to be on top. She straightened her back and began rubbing her cumfilled pussy onto Maria's belly, spreading cum everywhere on the lover. 
   "Mocha will get her milk too." Tanya said, giggling as she spread her lower lips to let out more cum.
   "I prefer your milk." Maria said before sitting up to take Tanya's tits in her mouth.
   She sucked and bit her nipples with desire in her mind, Tanya moaning and still rubbing herself on Maria. 
   "You're my little bitch, Mocha. I love you." Tanya said, covering her lover with kisses.
   "You're my little slut too, Tan." Maria said, reaching her partner's slit to finger it.
   "And you're both huge perverts." Miss Brown said, sitting at the entrance of the truck.
   Both partners were surprised and turned to their employer who looked amused by he situation. Miss Brown gave them a smile.
   "I think it's time to end this. Go get a shower… or two." Brown said, looking at the dry semen on the floor. "And Tanya, welcome to my company."

A few months later, Miss Brown held her promise and let Tanya create her own tank with the advice of engineers.
   “What if we put some ammo rack there ?” She asked as she pointed the place on the blueprint.
   “What ? No !” An angry engineer snapped at her.
   Since the whole operation she was hired for was over, she was free to go do whatever she wanted. She opened her own tank school under the protection of Brown and frequently visited Maria whom she proposed a few years later. 
   “Maria ? Will you be Mocha ?” Tanya asked on her knee, offering a diamond ring.
   “Yes ! And you’ll be my Tan !”
   Tanya Schuldner and Maria Mucama decided to be in an open relationship to keep exploring their sexuality with many different kind of people. She eventually got pregnant and the two women raised the child together while maintaining their sexual activities.

The end