Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
PASSWORDS
Recently someone made me aware of a link to a fake MnFClub site.  Which I investigated, and reported to a few Mods I am friends with.  Unfortunately for me, so after someone was able to login into my account, and transfer all my funds out.  But luckily for me, BOLD EAGLE caught them, so I got my money back.

Problem for me, there is no option in game to change your password.  I had to contact MnF Support to request my password be changed.  So now I got a password, which I will never remember.

So I would like to propose that this be changed, we need an easier way for a player to change their password..

(01-26-2018, 01:48 PM)Emmie Wrote: Yeah, I feel like there should be a form for changing password and name.

And a moderator or such just clicks accept or decline on it.

Decline incase a name is taken.
This quote was taken from an in-game chat I had with Emmie.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
thanks for sharing this for our awareness. I agree. changing passwords is a bit of a pain. a forgot password link with some means of verifying identity is pretty standard across the internet these days
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Two step verification is usually a good option. I am talking to the devs about it (or some kind of verification process). On a side note, moderators can change passwords for you directly now as well.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Hello!

I was away for a while and when I came back and tried to log on to game I could not.  I asked to have an email sent to me for password purposes and it says it sends it to my email address but i never get it?  How can I get my account back.  I am suspecting someone hacked it possibly.  Any help would be great!

SlikD
I sometimes get MnF emails in my Junk folder... not sure why when they are whitelisted.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(08-05-2019, 05:46 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: I sometimes get MnF emails in my Junk folder... not sure why when they are whitelisted.

I looked through all of mine but nothing was there.  I would really like my account back.  I really think it was hacked.  I have yet to get a response from the support.

SlikD
i need to change password, i wrote an email to mods but nothing happened