Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What games do you play ?
7 times sent reports ? in game ? no servies no any one talk to me i stolen so i think iam not premium so its not important person to answer him say hey do u want help u ? or what no respect me ? why no one answer me ? i need my money thank you  

thank you
My top 5 games on my list is:

1. Persona 5- best rpg game in my opinion and the slice of life  Big Grin

2. Sonic Adventure 2- like sonic and the game is top notch Tongue

3. COD Modern Warfare- shooting stuff Wink

4. Dragon Ball Fighterz- best fighting get me into competitive mode  Smile

5. God of War- this game gets me into my brain and control me nonstop with it gorey 
Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well I have played lots of games before there are some games that I never get bored of playing it.

1)Dragon Age: Origins
Welp. Like every %90 of my friends says that Wither 3 is better etc. but this game makes me feel really different...
I really love every shit inside of it. Codex notes, spells, classes, dialogues and of coursely companions.

2)Mass Effect
For me, same with Dragon Age, but futuristic. It`s really nice.

3)Fallout 4/New Vegas
I`m not that old to have played first and second game but really love these ones. I love New Vegas because of the RPG design thanks to Obsidian Entertaintment <3.
Fallout 4 is not really good with RPG as I can say but gameplay mechanics is really good. When you get inside of the Power Armors, you can feel like Iron Man or The Badass Guy who can jump off the building to make a superhero landing TongueP.
Mass Effect 1-3 We don't discuss that other thing in that other galaxy.
Dragon Age!
TES Oblivion and Skyrim, played Morrowind when I was younger
Battle for Middle Earth 2!
Good question. I like play almost everything but if i have to choose the best:

-Starcraft 2. I love RTS specially from Blizzard and sc2 is for now the only RTS with Esport.

-Mount&Blade. The best lord simulator ever.

-Team fortress 2. Old good classic hero FPS.
Chess!
Dope af, I know ..

You can always ping me for a game of chess, if you find me online on game or here.
Asphalt 8 and CS.
Wwe2k22,saints row and conan exiles.
My top game ATM is an indie (i play a lot of indies, AAA games bore me) called WARTALES (its on steam look it up). Its a turn-based combat medeival mercenary band management game. Its a lot lik ethe also very excellent BATTLE BROTHERS (also on steam) but with better graphics and a bit more storyline. Just as punisching though.

And for adult kicks i play a lot of 3DXCHAt these days, excellent graphics. My username is BambolaLugo if anyone wants to come say hi. More info on the game and signup here: https://www.3dxchatgame.com/
Bloomberg delivers business and markets news, data, analysis, and video to the world, featuring stories from Businessweek and Bloomberg News Today.

https://www.bloombergnewstoday.com/