Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Negative Moderator Experience (In-Game Mod Policy Discussion Thread)
Why dont your mods ban these mod abuser?

And tell me How are these supports can be unprofessional like this?

i want my answers clear and true you can start any questions you want

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-07-2019, 10:37 PM)Aysima Wrote: Why dont your mods ban these mod abuser?

And tell me How are these supports can be unprofessional like this?

i want my answers clear and true you can start any questions you want

[Image: giphy.gif]
Finally did something today, that I never thought I would ever do...

I asked a Mod a question yesterday, and another Mod said the something different. Basically you could say that the 2nd Mod called the 1st Mod a liar.

So I only thing I could do, was email support@mnfclub.com with screenshots, and let them decide.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
UPDATE: the new Mod No_Name was telling the truth... 

NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS: WHEN YOU ARE UNSURE, REMEMBER YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK MNF SUPPORT

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
I offered to be a Mod, but Vadim said that they had enough, but I very rarely see one.
It is also possible to just ask on the forum, where people tend to be in the know. Or read the FAQ, where we try to keep things updated (though I'm sure we miss stuff, feel free to point such misses out and we will aim to rectify). It is possible to email support, yes. But is it necessary for every little thing? Definitely not. If someone has a mod badge in the game, they are a moderator. Great. Side note, a moderator will never ask you for your email, password or any other personal information. And you should never give your personal information out to players in the game. Or anywhere for that matter. Just the other day, I got a text message from a scammer pretending to be the postal service, so it pays to be careful.

And I don't know what the purpose is of seeing a moderator in the game. If you need a name changed or an avatar restored, I would refer people to the threads dedicated to these things. If you have an issue with another player, ignore them, or report them. Feel free to explain the point of view as to why it's necessary to find moderators directly in-game. Perhaps I'm just looking at it wrong.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I just wish there was a quicker way of handling a problem. On 8/10/2019, I was blocked, and could not log in, to my premium and non-premium accounts. I contacted support, and posted on the banned thread. After being blocked for over 12 hours, Vadim unblocked me, and told me it was a Moderator mistake, that I was blocked. I understand about time differences, but it was still a frustrating day, and sad because there wasn't any warning from a mod, or any other explanation, about why or how it happened.
I'm playing this game since 2015 and never had a situation where a mod was really needed and neither had a problem with them, but i noticed that a present mod definitely improves the behavior of some people and sometimes they make a good mood too. I agree with people they say, there are not enough mods in this game. They are definitely helpful in some situations, even they are just hanging around or chatting for a view minutes.
(08-12-2019, 01:38 PM)Emmie Wrote: And I don't know what the purpose is of seeing a moderator in the game. If you need a name changed or an avatar restored, I would refer people to the threads dedicated to these things. If you have an issue with another player, ignore them, or report them. Feel free to explain the point of view as to why it's necessary to find moderators directly in-game. Perhaps I'm just looking at it wrong.

I understand the value of the forum, however for those who play via mobile phone… maybe they find it to difficult to register on the Forum compared to registering to play the game.  
For example, if you compare the 2 screenshots:

1. registering for the game     
  2. registering for the forum     

So seeing a moderator in game can be a lot more easier than the forum.
(08-12-2019, 01:38 PM)Emmie Wrote: And I don't know what the purpose is of seeing a moderator in the game. If you need a name changed or an avatar restored, I would refer people to the threads dedicated to these things. If you have an issue with another player, ignore them, or report them. Feel free to explain the point of view as to why it's necessary to find moderators directly in-game. Perhaps I'm just looking at it wrong.

Well, a moderator is responsible for making sure that the game has a relatively safe and enjoyable atmosphere above all other responsibilities and powers that you mentioned above. It would seem hard to actually enforce or even do any of those when no moderator is actually around. What would take seconds, now takes days because you have to send an email or make a post on the forum. That is an inconvenience for the players/customers that shouldnt exist, especially since we are supposed to have 10 in game moderators at the moment. If the players did all the things you said above, why even have moderators as they dont seem to serve a purpose anyways.

Why would anyone volunteer to be an in game moderator if they arent willing to fufill their responsibilities to the community and the developers?... If someone isnt able to consistently commit to being mod by doing any of the things you said above, they shouldnt be one, even if they are volunteering their time. 

Anyways, this post was only to answer your specific question, on the hypothetical scenario that moderators in game do in fact not show up to their duties. Whether or not they show up is not something I know, so this isnt directed at anyone...