Poll: What do you most want want in terms of player modifications
This poll is closed.
More Hairstyles (head, face, body, pubes)
12.48%
63 12.48%
More Hair/Skin/Eye Colors
0.40%
2 0.40%
Better Color Customization for Clothes (ALL parts of clothing)
1.58%
8 1.58%
More Clothing
4.75%
24 4.75%
Tattoos
11.29%
57 11.29%
Piercings
6.34%
32 6.34%
More/New Facial options (eyes, mouth, chin, ears)
4.36%
22 4.36%
More/New body options (tits, physique)
27.92%
141 27.92%
Sex with Clothes on
22.77%
115 22.77%
Male/More Strip clothes that allow for stripping
8.12%
41 8.12%
Total 505 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Character Customization Poll
There should be more positions for non premium players
Would be nice to have More Clothing , Sex with Clothes on (even though I don't do room it is good to have , especially if you wear something kinky like me : Leather 2sideslit (long slits) miniskirt , platform highheel shoes (9 cm platfom , 16 heel) , leather gloves (till elbow) and absolutely topless ?
Got DD size breasts ) , More Strip clothes . I know 2 option only , but mine are 3 Tongue
500+ is probably a new record?... The participation was 2nd to none, and I expected as such from our great community. Thanks everyone! I’ve decided it might not be the best idea to have a subsequent poll, UNLESS THE PUBLIC LETS ME KNOW THEY WANT ANOTHER. I’m going to take into account that voting fatigue might effect the results of the 2nd poll... and too specific results might limit the developers creative freedom and they may even refuse to implement such an update. I’m sure with the results above, they will probably get the picture: We want new/more body customization options for our avatars. Again, thanks everyone for participating, this game continues to grow because of you all!
500+ is a new record... Great job everyone!!!
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
We need more clothes I got all of them so I really wanna dresss different
I have sent an email to the devs with the results of the top two options for this poll. It usually takes a couple of months to see if they make an update so let's wait an see. They don't usually respond with confirmation on whether they'll add it. They just add it when they are ready. so cross your fingers
looks like character customization got some attention with this months updates.  even though it's not an exact match to top winners in the poll, I think the poll achieved the objective of raising awareness about the demand for character customization.  The devs responded by providing the update that they felt was a practical compromise
Tbh, I really appreciate what devs have done this month. Not bad at all. Adding the make up feature was a great idea, but it really odd that the make up vanishes as soon as you get laid with someone or while you stripping on pole. Should i assume to be some sort of a bug? If it is so it then it needs to be fixed. if not there is no point adding up feature which goes off when you get yourself involved into other activities.
I would love to know what you all think about this one.
[Image: 2yIrd6Z.gif] [Image: HmvJFga.gif] 
sounds like a bug to me.
My lipstick shows up after about 8 seconds for me when I click on my bio. I have no idea why it lags like that.