Poll: What do you most want want in terms of player modifications
This poll is closed.
More Hairstyles (head, face, body, pubes)
12.48%
63 12.48%
More Hair/Skin/Eye Colors
0.40%
2 0.40%
Better Color Customization for Clothes (ALL parts of clothing)
1.58%
8 1.58%
More Clothing
4.75%
24 4.75%
Tattoos
11.29%
57 11.29%
Piercings
6.34%
32 6.34%
More/New Facial options (eyes, mouth, chin, ears)
4.36%
22 4.36%
More/New body options (tits, physique)
27.92%
141 27.92%
Sex with Clothes on
22.77%
115 22.77%
Male/More Strip clothes that allow for stripping
8.12%
41 8.12%
Total 505 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Character Customization Poll
(01-03-2019, 05:21 PM)RedFires Wrote: "Sex with Clothes on" is more an option for sexual encounters than a customization itself. Same with "Male/More Strip clothes that allow for stripping" which is a gameplay variation.
The remaining options are, indeed, character customization related.

At the end of the day, both of those options deal with clothes that can be used to customize one's avatar ... they just have the added benefit of being utilized in the bed or on a pole... you can essentially say your "customizing" your sexual experience in bed or on a pole....lol...
Anyways, I understand your perspective, those two were supposed to be filler slots since I couldn't think of anything else. However one is quite popular, so I guess I got lucky... I regret not making a "Mix-and-Match clothing" option, though I was told it was impossible with the current design of the game, so i opted out of that...
i think it will be a good idea to add facials traits like freckles, scars, lipstick, makeups, chin dimple and facial tattoo.
I would add a suggestion that is VERY important to me, and that a LOT of players, I'm sure, would like (those who are more romantic or have a real crush on another partner suddenly):

Romantic Rendez-Vous

It would be:

Being able to speak alone at a restaurant, your characters speaking face to face at a table, while you could animate them by making them "eat" or "drink" while speaking by duo or small group chat.
(At the Wild West Saloon or at the Hotel restaurant - a new room)

Same thing while having a picnic in a field (Petnis Forest? another place?)

Or taking sun on Lagoon Beach?

I see it as a private romantic intimate place without sex, where you can chat -the partners could bring presents, why not?- BEFORE the eventual sex moment.

You would just have to click on specific places (a table at the Saloon, for example, or on the upper level), a blanket on the Beach... You would need XP to buy the option for every place.

Please do it! It would add such thrill and "waiting" for the sexy moments...

Or while talking on a sofa in houses, hotels, in duo or small groups.
Boris, the date idea might fit better in the Minigame thread. could you repost it there
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
OK, Overfiend, no problem, I did it.
Even though sex withH colthes on is cool, the cothes should be partially off so I can still enjoy the sight of her perky nipples, flowering pussy and peaking asshole
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(01-09-2019, 11:28 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Even though sex withH colthes on is cool, the cothes should be partially off so I can still enjoy the sight of her perky nipples, flowering pussy and peaking asshole

Sure! Smile
I love this thread Heart
please include me in future polls
I think lipstick would be pretty funny for males and females
i have many trans friends that play the game. but they have no option for them to have a trans avatar. shame they cant play as themselves