Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Quickies
Mr Statesman.
I support the idea of polling for the next public sex location. Feel free to post a poll on it. But if you don't have access to do so then I'd be glad to help.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(03-18-2019, 12:33 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Mr Statesman.
I support the idea of polling for the next public sex location.  Feel free to post a poll on it.  But if you don't have access to do so then I'd be glad to help.

I m afraid, I need your help, and I m glad to recieve it!  Blush
Create a poll, when you think, its the right time to do!
no worries, Let's aim for 2weeks from now to post the poll. In the mean time I'll send the results from the last sex pose poll. I'll also draft up poll options for based on what you put together and share it here for comments before posting.

It would be very helpful if you promote the poll in game daily, on Twitter and any other resource that you have once it's posted.

We'll stay in touch
Yeah, thats great! Smile
A little reminder and sweet greetings to a naughty little lady, who loves bushes! Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In regards to the a new public sex poll, please remember that Stripper sex by the stripper pole finished with 1st place in the 4Q18 poll. But the Devs responded with a new doggy style pose instead. The doggy style poses finished in 2nd place. The Devs may be showing a preference against the idea of a new public sex location or stripper sex specifically.  Again they don't say much they just update as they see fit.  So i will share a list of potential polling options below but we could be swimming against the current.  Or running a public sex location poll could provide more clarity & reinforcement to the idea.  Who knows how they will interpret it.

Here are some locations to poll for a new public sex location.  We will need to narrow this list down to 10 options.  We could simply eliminating poses or run multiple polls in a playoff. How would you like to narrow it down? Let's discuss 
  1. Stripper sex by the stripper pole (Red Heat via stripper invite) This finished in 1st place in the 4Q18 poll. But the Devs responded with a new doggy style pose instead.  Given it's popularity a second poll on it could prove it's worth versus other locations.  Also excluding a very popular option could be disappointing to many users. 
  2. Couch Sex (Red Heat) This may be a suitable alternative to Stripper sex since we already have a sex pose with a couch in the background (Flexible girl pose)
  3. Public Bench (anywhere there's a public bench)
  4. Beach Sex (Lagoon)
  5. Prison sex (South MNF)
  6. Waterfall sex (Oasis)
  7. Against a Tree (any tree but maybe the Petnis forest)
  8. Train sex (Red Heat)
  9. Alley way sex (MNF Alley)
  10. Stairway sex (anywhere there is stairs)
  11. Dining table sex (House/apartment)
  12. Elevator sex (Metropolis Hotel MNF)
  13. Ambulance sex (Southern MNF)
  14. Classroom sex (new location but i think it would be worth it because it's a huge fantasy for many)
  15. Roof top sex (need a new access point to any rooftop in the game)
  16. Window Sex (in the frame of a window)
    If i am missing any locations please let me know
Great work, Overfiend!
We may have quickies in all llocations.
Its important, that we have special clothes to have clothed sex!
Maybe its visable for public sex?

We can sort it in 10 groups:
Watersport (pool, beach, waterfall shower, spa)
standing(Tree, wall, stairs, shower, elevator)
Furniture 1(chair, barstool, armchair)
Furniture 2(desk,table,kitchen)
Furniture 3(beachlies,sofas,couches)
floor (sport, beach, elevator)
Cars (In and on cars, van, ambulance, motorcycle)
New locations (school, clinic, prison, train)
stage (stripper pole,, cabaret)
10th ...???

I m curious , what you would like first!  Shy
Mmmmh....

Maybe wie chose rough sex for 10th???

Rough Sex( Rough, spanking, BDSM)

Whazs youre oppinion? Cool
I like your idea of grouping similiar ones together.  I also like the idea of leveraging the locations to emphasize the fantasy of public sex. So here's another way to regroup them

1. Stripper sex by the stripper pole (Red Heat via stripper invite) . 
2. Couch / bench / chair sex (Red Heat, house/apt/hotel lobby) 
3. Beach / Waterfall Sex (lagoon / waterfall)
4. Prison sex (Southern MNF)  
5. Train/Ambulance/Suburbs car / Vechicle sex (Red heat, Southern MNF or Suburbs)
6. Against a Tree / Rock / grass field / nature sex (any tree but maybe the Petnis forest or sacred mountain)
7. Alley way / Stairway sex (mnf alley or anywhere there is stairs) 
8. Dining table / kitchen counter  (House/apartment/saloon) 
9. Elevator sex (Metropolis Hotel MNF) 
10. Desk / Classroom sex (apt or new University location )

it turns out to be 10 options for polling. and leaves room for a variety of poses for a place like desks & tables where you could bend her over or lay her down.

I think rough sex falls under another category of sex poses. this poll seems to be focused on public sex locations similiar to the shower sex concept.
Its all right for me.
Any other oppinion? Smile