The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users
(12-31-2018, 03:42 PM)Boris327 Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 04:09 AM)hankypanky Wrote: I've experienced a few main ones:

1. Immediately start an RP
2. Hey how are you *these are the worst*
3. Start with discussing/acting on your bio
4. Have a conversation about common interests
5. Exp help

Mmm.. I have nothing against you. But when I read what you wrote... you seem not to appreciate those 5 categories. But...what options would people have to approach you? Your 5 options have eliminated 99% (and more) of the possibilities to speak to someone that you don't know at first, in this game.

You don't like the common rules of politeness that are used in real life. You write a bio, but you don't like if people react to it. You don't like if people are direct. You don't like if they're indirect. You don't like direct RP or XP. What, for example, would be the kind of approach you would like? I'm like a scientist, wondering what would be the kind of sentences that could be accepted by you at first contact.

To be fair, I don't think hankypanky is necessarily dissing anyone of the categories he listed (with the exception of #2). He merely brought up some player archetypes he had met in-game.

@Purest_Elf: Holy shit, the level 1 "wanna rp?" mystery guy XD I've run into this strange creature on here more times than I can count. Beautifully summed up Smile
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
I admit I propably over-interpretated hankypanky. Sorry, sorry.
(01-03-2019, 04:59 AM)Boris327 Wrote: Let's go on with my second category: the Stray Cats
Hi, i can easily be included in that category, for sure(except for the WW part)
And Boris, that's a very good thread this one
Keep on c(u)mming
T

(01-03-2019, 04:12 PM)Boris327 Wrote: I've got to admit that I had never dare approach the subject of the futanari, but Purest_Elf has enlightened me about the subject.

So, a third category, after the NWNR and the Stray Cats:

The "Rejection Immune" Futanari  (copyright Purest_Elf). We could call him:

The RIF

I can't consider this a category, at least not into a sociology term, that's more a deviation into a fantasy level, but ok...

Keep on c(u)mming
 T
To be simple is to be great
Many THANNNNNKS for your nice compliment, Simple Tania.

I agree, maybe the "RIF" (Rejection Immune Futanari) is not really a sociological-style category, I don't know. It was an idea of Purest_Elf but, as I have never thought or never studied the case of the real (or simulated) futas in the game and never approached them (only maybe exchanges of a few messages at the beginning of my time in the game, but I don't even remember), I absolutely don't know how they work inside. One day, a girl put me on "ignore" list because I hadn't realized that there were a lot of futas on the Beach. Maybe she punished me for my naiveté... It makes me think that I'll have to put this girl in a category that I have already in mind, but that I have still to put in form correctly.

AHHHH, playing the University Professor and sometimes just chasing chicks for "s..x". A typical Stray Cat thing, I'm probably one of "them".

So, I'll leave the benefit of this category to @Purest_Elf, until further studies, ideas or discussions. But Purest_Elf did already a good job by giving clues about that kind of players.

Keep on truckin', you too... or cummin', depending of the day, you're a Stray Cat. Kiss.
A new category:

The Bloated Head Bourgeoisie

(As I'm French, it comes from a French expression: "avoir la tête qui enfle" (to have a bloated head) meaning being haughty when you become powerful. I don't know if there's the same expression in English, but I give myself this right: I'm French and I'm a rebel).

The Bloated Head ones start the game with humility and fun. They're mad, sexy, attractive... It's normal: they have to find allies, money, and sex for the XP. So they have to convince more powerful ones than them, they have to be seductive and nice.
Some are sincere in their niceness at the beginning, some have more calculated ideas in mind as soon as they have understood the mechanics of the game.

Their open-minded style will start to erode as they grow in power in the game. Power corrupts.

Soon, they'll start to ignore or neglect the less-level than them (they forgot that they were noobs also one day and that it isn't a shame).

The male players will have to farm like mad to become Bourgeoisie -or even put RL money in it- and the female ones will frequently try to find male protectors (and money-givers), who have farmed in their place. Some female Bourgeoisie will also farm, but it will be frequently tough for them to speak about it.
They can also use avatar-slaves to do the bad job, characters that they can permit to have no "dignity". The trick of erasing and creating a new avatar regularly is also quite helpful (it doesn't necessarily mean you're a BHB if you use this system).

Being higher and higher in Level and richer and richer will finally make them completely ignore (despise?) the lower levels, the noobs, the cattle of MnF.

At the head of the Pyramid, they will only live amongst themselves, only between the Rich, only between the Higher-Class Bourgeoisie. Exchanging their big $, sometimes exchanging a few XP-Fuck, to reach the final levels, where they will laugh in the clouds in their Castles, making "cheers" in their crystal glasses and exchanging fine quotes, second or third degree jokes, or enthusiastic compliments.
Like all aristocrats or Higher-Upper-Class people, they can have servants or favorites (subs?) who say or do what pleases them. Even a lower-class Bad Boy or Bad Girl, picked up in the slums, can sometimes be fun to give spice to their High Life.

Three taboo subjects for them (not always but frequently):

1) How they got their money
2) They were noobs one day
3) Sex (can be done but not talked about to the inferior class)

Like the old vampires in Ann Rice novels, they practice less and less sex as they grow up in power (or don't admit it?.. maybe secretly with an avatar?...), and prefer to live a Bourgeoisie life and govern subtly the cattle.

Ahhh, you can see that I'm a bit sarcastic towards the Bloated Heads. I cannot help it! Do not be offended if, maybe, you're a BHB. I come from the bad suburbs of Paris and I'll always be that bad boy rebel who speaks slang and who will always be defiant to the Rich (even if my Boris327 character is now quite rich and quite powerful -I should make efforts to reach level 14, soon going to reach the 12 as I'm writing...).

Anyway, Bloated Head Bourgeoisie or not, as I always say: Do not feel offended, you do what you want!

And you can be rich/high-level without being a BHB...
(01-05-2019, 09:41 AM)Boris327 Wrote: A new category:

The Bloated Head Bourgeoisie

(As I'm French, it comes from a French expression: "avoir la tête qui enfle" (to have a bloated head) meaning being haughty when you become powerful. I don't know if there's the same expression in English, but I give myself this right: I'm French and I'm a rebel).
My oh my...Boris my friend, now you made me laugh... bloated head/tête qui enfle...or as we say in Portuguese "Cabeça oca" in a very pleasant way to them(yes, we've several expressions to describe those guys and not as nice as that one, hihihi)
As a stray cat, you know i 'work' with all of them, and there are several who are very nice persons, other...well...you know!
In a sociological way, BhB is very common to find(not only in this game), in a sad way, society dictates the rules for them and 'them' play by the rules...some knows how to do it, other don't, in MnF and in life!
Kisses
T
PS I also adore bad boys and bad girls, and sometimes, as a very good stray cat, I LOVE SLUNG!!!
To be simple is to be great
Simple Tania, you incredibly "look like" a girl I've met and known for a long time in this game. I wonder if you're her spiritual twin... Or even her. Who knows?

Kiss.
A new Category:

The Sex Huns

Like all barbarians, the Sex Huns practice sex in a rough and animalistic way. The girls love to be insulted and/or to be told bad words, the boys like it when the girls like it. It's not a dom/sub relationship, it's more an equally-accepted rough sexual exchange. They will speak about sexuality in a very explicit way.

The Sex Huns, generally, have an intense sexuality in Real Life. They come in the game when they're alone at home or in a period when they're between two lovers in RL Life.

Like all true barbarians, the Sex Huns are polite and friendly before and after sex. Barbarians know that they have to be polite with another barbarian, because if you lack respect to a barbarian, he feels that he has the right to cut you in half with his two-handed sword. But DURING sex, the Sex Huns will act like two lions during the mating period.
They're in general very friendly with their mating companions (if they prove to be correct after the first sex moment). Do not fall in love too much with them (not so easy because the sex moments they will give you are hard to forget) because they are not interested in monogamous relations. They'll have their favorites, but that's all.

They're not necessarily of lower-class in RL life. Some higher-class people hide volcanoes inside and a very free sexuality.

Do not count on them too much for social relations here. They come for sex, sometimes also for money, just to buy themselves a few things and a house, but they have a very pragmatical approach to the game. Once the orgasm or the $ are obtained, they say a few friendly words, maybe chat a little to relax, and then, they go back to their RL life affairs or another prey.

Their ideal: Jason Momoa fucking the girl with Dragons on a fur carpet in GoT.
Oh damn, I may be a Sex Hun :O A lot of the statements made above fit with me.
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
The Whitest BBC

You know the kind. They terrorise women with an ebonic dialect so fanciful and exaggerated it’s a wonder if they have ever met a black person in real life! With little to no personality, and a faux-confidence almost juvenile in its innocence, they are mnfclub’s digital blackface.

Make no mistake, these are no soul brothers! Deep inside they only have one love, and one obsession. No, it’s not white women. No it isn’t a fake n-word pass! It’s cock. Big fat black cock. They love it! The odes to black cock written by some BBC players would put the greatest of romantic poets to shame! Many a women is left confused when their BBC partner ignores her to sing praises to the turgid magnificence of his own ebony fuck-spire! Turgid within, turgid without, one can’t help but wonder if such a man needs a moment alone with his meat?

To make matters worse, it’s hard to tell them all apart! Pick any two of the following list; BBC, Black, Hung, Mamba, Mandingo, Master, Thug and you have your very own Whitest BBC name. An extra blanket of bland uniformity to an already expired stereotype.

Just hope they don't ask you to insult 'white sissy bois'...we'll leave the 'snake in the grass cuckolds' for another day.
(Or did we just cover them? ~ )

Cry Cry Cry