Poll: Do you want tohave body preferences for women?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.89 Average
Have body preferences for women
I love your insights Joanna but just looking at the pole and the huge demand for it. it seems the Devs would be making good use of their time to make some additional customization to the body type especially for women. it would be a huge win for the Devs.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Yes offcourse, let the people speak offcourse. it would be nice to see implemented after all. As i see myself doing in all these threads sadly, i try to advise caution. Asking for something wont make it happen, and wanting it bad enough will only hurt it it takes very long to do or not be done at all.

Im just trying to protect peoples feelings damnit! Tongue
Joanna, I like that you're trying to protect the people. It's very sweetie and admirable.....
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
i think body preferences are implementable. also it wouldn't be necessary to animate each pose again. you can use placeholders that are animated and then put the body part atop of it (those bodyparts are varying depending on body type).
I photoshopped a Pregnant bodytype. I think it's pretty cute!
[Image: O8RsE][Image: IjkAaUb.jpg]
woman can get pregnant update
it takes one hell of a work but totally agree on much more preferences varying from penis size, shape and women body
I think they should introduce this options for premiums and free some poses for all
[quote pid='2382' dateline='1451614976']
Don't think it would be too much variation if sex poses were close-up...or just have the avatar be displayed with new body shapes/types until other improvements are made.

Benny87The could be said for guys. If there is not so much body types it is due to the animations, for every new body part added in game, every positions have to have properly displayed and animated. It takes some time to do so, as for instance a skinny character won't take place on screen like a fat one. For now they have a basis corresponding to offline M&F games, and maybe in the future we will have new body types (and new types will be even much harder to implement in game if some day we are given the possibility to keep clothes on during sex).

Personally, I love women that are a bit chubby Blush
[/quote]
I would be a really cool idea if more hairstyles were added to the game. And you could change front and back of your hair seperately. Like maybe people want bangs or hair to the side, or maybe they want their hair down or in a ponytail.
I want hooped earrings to be added to this game. Also make more things for non premium members