Poll: Do you want tohave body preferences for women?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.89 Average
Have body preferences for women
Hey guys I've seen all of your comments........

I just want a very minor change in the game more hairstyles + a shoe store where i can buy shoes or heels of my choice ......
maybe it has already been suggested (in that case, I apologize), but wouldn't it be easy to implement abs? I don't think there would be much work to do, since you don't actually change the shape of the models, but just add some "lines".
I know that this wouldn't solve the request for chubby body-type, but hey, it's something! Big Grin
[Image: YSvekjz.png]
Seen a few say in just a few words that it is harder to add new body shapes for females and that may be so but since this game is still in early stages it would be easier to do so now than much later. As to me the body shapes is simply a way to add a different 'skeleton' to the system that would allow current lets call it simply 'stocky' add one that adds a bit more weight wider hips 'thick' and then one that is slimmer and more defined in muscle tone than current model 'athletic' with smaller proportions. I am a petite person in RL and i think its funny, least to me, I am a thicker build here than i could even dream of being in rl heck i sort of figure my character is close to 6 foot here compared to my 5 foot 4 inch height irl. I do not mind the height just the shape of my character and I would think, this is from someone mind you that knows little on coding a game at the moment, it would just be easier to do now than much later is all
for customization, i have to say that being able to choose an heigth would already be a great addition. it wouldnt show in the animations, but the avatars in normal zones could be seen on different sizes

diminutive 1 50(f) 1 60 (m)
bit short 1 65 / 1 75
tallish 1 75 / 1 85 (current ones)
gigantic 1 90 / 2 05

or just a discrete scale that could go from 50 cm to 2 50 (but thatd be more work, probably)
lots of people have different taste but all women are beautiful
How about simply selecting a butt size since (and this is only a semi-educated guess regarding animation) it would be like breasts which just overlay the torso. Much easier to implement.
I think male avatars should have this option too. I also think seeing as the idea's popular having a pull for the different options would be good to have now.

(04-17-2017, 04:19 PM)Diana Wrote: maybe it has already been suggested (in that case, I apologize), but wouldn't it be easy to implement abs? I don't think there would be much work to do, since you don't actually change the shape of the models, but just add some "lines".
I know that this wouldn't solve the request for chubby body-type, but hey, it's something! Big Grin

It'd improve the gaming experience a little bit too.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
At least some different hips wides for women as with breasts cant be asked too much.

as each 3rd man i am more into womens backs then their breasts.  Angel

since more then a year i get always the same back... and there no new pose help
 its like be married, and even irl my wife changes a bit...

if there are 3 breast sizes cant there be also 3 ... hipssizes? the perferences are different. some like bigs, some small. and it would make game way more interesting again ( i mean... always! the same cheeks )

also a woman should have a chance to create her char closer to her irl person, if she wishes too. could help some to identify herself with her char better.

A nice hello and thx for reading
while yes, it would be nice to have different ways to customize the way we look. Body shapes, for either men or women, are not the right thing to focus on. People keep forgetting that for every change to a body all the poses have to be remade like 9 times, and would make new poses even more work to incorporate. I would love more customisation like we talk about in the suggestion thread (#makehatsgreatagain Tongue) but bodyshapes i think would be better for a possible mnfclub 2 instead of having to remake almost the entire game for just the two guys who make it.

Id rather they add a smaller breast size tbh, for a B girl its odd to have these enormous things be the smallest option Tongue
I was just thinking this! it would be awesome if this was added