Poll: Do you want tohave body preferences for women?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.89 Average
Have body preferences for women
(09-12-2016, 12:35 PM)brandon1op Wrote: Lets put this into persepctive of how hard it would be to add lets say..2 new body types for Females..Lets say average and Fat
Atm there are 11 diffrent skin colors
and there ~15 poses total in this game(might be off by 1 or 2)
They would need to edit 165 DIFFRENT poses to make this(not counting the doubles for FF)
That would be an insane amount of work
and thats not counting all the edited outfits .and the stripper pole and the bath

This is truth... Don't like it but it's truth
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

I think it would be cool if guys and girls had more customization for appearances! Maybe someday ^-^
Just my opinion: It'd be easier to do now then later, right? I mean, the longer the Devs wait, the more would be implemented (poses, clothing etc). Aside from that, I think it could make (not a programmer at all just thought's and opinion) a skeleton code to make it easier to implement on later updates. Again just thought's and opinion, I'm no programmer in any way.
For male and female,it could be normal, thick like oatmeal and muscular.

Also new body types should be premium only
YES! I would love to be able to pick my ideal body shape. Wink
Will never happen it's not like the models are 3d that you can use a slider on...
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

If yes ten could be much more better  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin If not possible even then I am ok with it haha!
I would like to get pregnant and do it while pregnant
And that the pregnancy lasts 9 days
That my breasts grow and that they have milk  Heart Wink Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-12-2016, 12:35 PM)brandon1op Wrote: Lets put this into persepctive of how hard it would be to add lets say..2 new body types for Females..Lets say average  and Fat
Atm there are 11 diffrent skin colors
and there ~15 poses total in this game(might be off by 1 or 2)
They would need to edit 165 DIFFRENT poses to make this(not counting the doubles for FF)
That would be an insane amount of work
and thats not counting all the edited outfits .and the stripper pole and the bath
     True its alot of work...but to make this game world class it is worth it to add at least 2 more full body shapes.  Simply Stretch the original out to make a thicker girl and then shrink one to make a thinner girl
Or add the ability to change hips, butt or waist sizes.  
     Sincerely with all the love for this wonderful game, saying it's alot of work sound like an excuse. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into this game so lets make it worthwhile and world class. Thanks for starting this poll and forum so we can all contribute to making it world class. 
     By the way I think the current female body shape is very beautiful and a great balance of curves. ...as perfect as the current shape is; variety adds the spice of life.  And I'm sure many of us would love to taste something different every once in a while.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
After a week or so playing, I wanted to have darker skin, so I ran around and checked every NPC for that possibility. There was none and now I'm happy that I couldn't change. I also wanted to change boobs from EE to DD, since they looked way to big in some animations. I could do this, I just had to save up, but when I had enough money, I didn't change, because EE size look great for boobjob, DD look a bit wierd and smallest tits....well. (Not to mention, that most male seem to like that size)

I'm all into more body types for both genders. That would make this world more real. But I also realize how much work it would take and I do believe, there are more important stuff to spend time on.
And while we're on it, a fourth boob size could be wanted too and not to mention bigger cocks (cock could grow larger as level raise).
Options for more bush down south for both genders and options for painted nails (fingers and/or toes) sounds great too, but that make me think about lipsticks.....and makeup.....as well.
Talking about painted nails and makeup lead to tattoo and piercing (including earrings as well as more exotic piercing) and this lead to other jewelry such as rings and necklaces.

As it is now, there's bound to be 100's of "my clones" running arund. With option above, chance that I'm going to be unique is pretty good. But workload would be massive.
I need and want those options (and probably more), but I have to wait. There are more important things to improve or introduce first.

Ohhh and btw about pregnancy.....I haven't seen a single of those yet. I wonder why with all that sex and lack of protection. Maybe there's something in water.