Poll: Do you want tohave body preferences for women?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.89 Average
Have body preferences for women
I like women as nature intended it to be. Every person is beautiful in his/her own way. And I just love the variation in that. I hope not to be too skewed by social's ideal figure and look at everyone as their true beautiful selves. Smile
I'd like some more customization on the girls pubic hair.  I myself love a full bush (ok I like all hair styles).  there's nothing like going down on a full bush but I can see everyone has different preferences just need more than smooth (looks pre pubescent) or wispy.[Image: biggrin.png]
a full bush??? are you living on the 80's?
To be simple is to be great
(02-12-2016, 09:56 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: a full bush??? are you living on the 80's?
I guess I am Fenix, I enjoy nothing more than running my tongue over a silky muff. most of the women said that was the first time anyone had done that and they didn't know it could be this good. There is nothing better than seeing a pair of puffy, engorged lips peeking through the moist hair. But to each his/her own[Image: wink.png]
body customization would be great so every guy wasn't the same adonis and every woman wasn't the same supermodel.
Yes, would love to see more variations in female bodies. Smile
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?
a to get pregnant option would be nice too ^^ Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
More body options, and we'll customization for both genders would be awesome but as stated it'd make things more complicated, as for nail polish idk if ppl have noticed but we kinda have no fingernails lol
I have made no bones or have never shyed away that I want my char to look like this.

[Image: Mybabyisadevil.jpg]
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

Lets put this into persepctive of how hard it would be to add lets say..2 new body types for Females..Lets say average and Fat
Atm there are 11 diffrent skin colors
and there ~15 poses total in this game(might be off by 1 or 2)
They would need to edit 165 DIFFRENT poses to make this(not counting the doubles for FF)
That would be an insane amount of work
and thats not counting all the edited outfits .and the stripper pole and the bath