Poll: Do you want tohave body preferences for women?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.89 Average
Have body preferences for women
But seriously peircings. Imagine the new poses they could add if people had nipple, lip, clit, etc peircings? And it could reasonably be left out during other poses because peircings are removable (unlike tattoos and body shape)
Not having EVERY avatar be the same size on display screens would make it so much easier just to see individuals!
Maybe being able to be in a different position just while hanging out (instead of just han on hip for girls and arms by the side for guys)? Like sitting/kneeling/etc? It wouldn't involve editing sexual encounters at all but would still add a dimension to to the avatars to differentiate them a bit.
If there r some more customization like body piercing or any other things will gonna be add in the game for the player's choice that will be good. And if they will gonna add some accessories that also will gonna be great.
(12-31-2015, 05:11 PM)EmmaSlut Wrote: I am  thinking that many women would love to choose the type of body they would like to have on their avatar. Even though you can change the size of your boobs and aerolas,  you should also be able to decide the type of body. This can range from: Skinny, Chubby, Fit, Muscular and BBW.

signed!!!
adding on this ........
pregnant body!
futa with both male n female geneticals!
girl like body
dwarf like body
short n high!

male bodies would love some attention too!
love to see.....
boy body shape
dwarf body shape
yes i totally agree, i think you should get to choose body size, body length and even ass size. i also think they should also add flat chest option.
I think that in addition to the body type, could also add choice of butt size, as in breasts