Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ara Ara Club
(posted on behalf of Rubycat)

Hello everyone, my account name is Rubycat. You can contact me on the forum or at my mail at the bottom of the post in the pastebin.
Ara Ara Club is primarily a clan for milfs, daddies, female and male young adults. You have to be into one of these 4 roles and to play as them.

In order to assist your game experience I am starting a clan. I hope to fill your list of friends and help you find each other out more easily. Most users don't even know of one another's existence.
The clan's purpose is to find all the members interested in specific themes and gather them in one place to add each other.
Even the people who aren't part of the clan will be involved through appreciators/clan meet-ups.
The clan does not plan on having a Discord, this way I try to maintain the clan's activities inside the game. The clan however does have a blog for a website which you can find at the bottom of the OP.

The clan is freshly created and barely starting, so it will take a while to get off the ground. That's why I am looking for recruiters to speed up the process. At the moment I accept any temporary and permanent recruiters. To be a recruiter, simply email me the account names of people who'd like to join. If you want to be a permanent recruiter then email me so I can add you to the list.

Ara Ara Club is primarily a clan for milfs, daddies, female and male young adults. You have to be into one of these 4 roles and to play as them.
Requirements:
The member needs to prefer one of the above and to be one of them.
The member requires to speak coherent English.
You have to be straight or bisexual.
If the member wants to roleplay then he/she needs average to decent English writing skills.
Intelligence/cognitive ability. Realize the difference between reality and fiction.
(optional):
Provide a separate description and kinks list focused on the clan which I will add to the members list details.

Currently it's not hard to get into the clan. Just meet the basic requirements.
I accept advisors which have experience with already tested ideas.
Message me on the forum, in-game, through mail and maybe in the comments section of the site.
I am active between 4-11 PM GMT, if I don't respond in 1-2 hours then I'll respond in 24 hours.
I am currently looking for 2 co-admins for the site to handle the simple stuff like editing/removing/adding people onto the members list and recruitment list. But I will require credentials from your part.

For more information please take the time to look through the website. You'll also find my contact mail right here.

https://pastebin.com/WFvsj57v
Post reserved.
add me up
email: kwabenakotoboahen@gmail.com
Hi, I was wondering if you mean "young adults" as in "barely legal adults"**?
23 year old woman here. Recently out of school, ambitious to earn an apartment, in part to be able to start a practice as a masseur, part-time.
Do I qualify?