Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Every NPC in MNF ranked by how much I want to fuck them
Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Oksana is beyond god level for me ^_^
Haven't been on much lately but quickly adding Luna to high tier. You may not know this about me but I do love a strong lady, and watching her boobs and butt jiggle as she lifts shows she still has it all in the right places. Lift me over your shoulders you mountain of a girl.

Can \-Can girls added to mid tier. Something about their eyes are off, but the fact that they're always naked and ready to jump into a three way and let me watch (for a price) shows me that they're open for anything, and so am I.

Abdul also moved up to mid tier from low tier. Tastes change from time to time.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Any clue on if mrs clause is coming back ??
I wish females and futas could allso have sex with luna. I would pay for it. Please, do it. and one more thing. I wish there where more futa poses to fuck females and males.
We should be able to fuck every NPC, I don't like the fact that we get cucked by either our petnis or some other dude

(01-04-2021, 12:45 AM)Inkubus Wrote: I wish females and futas could allso have sex with luna. I would pay for it. Please, do it. and one more thing. I wish there where more futa poses to fuck females and males.

Is there any other benefits in buying Luna the gym? beacause if it's $40,000 for just a sex scene, that is just insane.
Hi all, in a moment of weakness I bought premium again today >,< So I have an update!

This one's going to say alot about me....

Added to top tier: Mrs Claus and Reindeer girl. I have a weakness for anthros and GILFs. I will not apologise.

Added to Never tier: Sparky. I'm sorry I barely like you. That should be my cock in Mrs Claus's ass!

I hope everyone's having an incredible holiday season, come find me in game and help me justify buying premium again!
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking