Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Unofficial Music Thread - Rate the above song and post your own
So, we all have our own musical tastes. So let's open up this can of worms and share them. What could go wrong?

I'll start us off.

[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
I thought I'd give that a go as I haven't really listened to much Marilyn Manson, other then the obvious stuff. I really enjoyed it... it was a lot more sophisticated (for want of a better word) than I'd expected and I think I'll investigate some more.  Thanks!

Here's one I've been listening to a lot recently:

My taste in music is all over the place and I enjoy listening to almost anything, though certain occasions call for different genres. Anyways, it was really hard to just pick one song, but I decided to go with this one, cause it always makes me happy listening to it.

I've listened to a lot of old Marilyn Manson songs before, so I knew I liked that one.  Heart But I've never heard of Arcade Fire before, the song was nice, so I might take a look at other songs they've made.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
i've been listening to this song all day so I thought I put it here for you guys 

PR/\ISE HE WHO WORKS HARD & IS KIND
Music 
Tastes do differ... but here is one of mine

https://youtu.be/2cXDgFwE13g
Here to help and guide. 
Wink 
Live version of my "THE MOST FAVORITEST" song.

(12-31-2015, 04:15 PM)Vally Wrote: Tastes do differ... but here is one of mine

https://youtu.be/2cXDgFwE13g
good song I danced to it in a video once years ago
PR/\ISE HE WHO WORKS HARD & IS KIND
Not much metal in here

You asked for it Big Grin
I really like everything-metal (well, except numetal, to be honest Tongue) and recently I'm into folk-metal

Something like this

(12-31-2015, 11:26 PM)V3ol Wrote: I really like everything-metal (weel, except numetal, to be honest Tongue) and recently I'm into folk-metal

Something like this

Reminded me of Alestorm lol
You asked for it Big Grin