Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Minigame Suggestions Thread
Making money & having fun shouldn't be mutually exclusive (1 or the other)...we can have both....hence we have a thread to discuss how to do that.
Note 2 was intended to keep people focused on the game as opposed to going on a tangent with the economy...i'll consider rewording it or removing it if it is misleading
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
At the moment mini-games are largely played for income not fun. I think that the income is reasonable but that is really for economy thread.

Here we are asking for more games for fun. You can play these outside here so should Devs put their time to this or other things?
Why must we limit ourselves to thinking a game can only be for fun or for money?
Why can't they be for both at the same time?

I had fun playing the glory hole from time to time, when I wasn't looking for money & I have a gang bang craving.

furthermore the economy thread isn't suited for discussing the details of a Minigame. For example, a person who wants a Minigame with some role playing of a sexual fantasy in exchange for money ( I pay you to fuck my wife or husband). The economy thread is just not the ambience to discuss the details of a cockold or cuckquean fantasy.

Hence why we saw a request for a cockold Minigame in the Recent Changes thread. The gentleman didn't see a place where it seems suitable to post it.

I've added idea number 5 & 6 on the first page on behalf of & inspired by Mr. Russwar
Idea #5
Name: Cockold hires big cock for wife
Where: Restaurant /food stand / cabaret or hanging out by the entrance to the suburbs
Character: You avatar as the hired cock. an NPC husband. a player avatar as the wife who waits for other players like the Rodeo or NPC as the wife
Scene 1: You meet a fellow who is looking to hire someone to fuck his wife for money.
Scene 2: you agree and meet his wife for dinner & seduce her
Scene 3: You fuck her while he watches in the background
Scene4: You get paid and they both thank you
Reward: Money. Maybe sex exp points. Maybe a new pose only after your first visit

Idea #6
Name: Cuckquean hires slut for husband
Where: Restaurant/ Oasis food stand / Cabaret / or hanging out by the entrance to the suburbs
Character: You avatar as the hired slut, an NPC wife. an player avatar as the husband who waits for otherd players like the Rodeo or NPC as the husband
Scene 1: You meet a woman who is looking to hire someone to fuck her husband for money.
Scene 2: you agree, meet her husband for dinner & seduce him
Scene 3: You fuck him while she watches in the background
Reward: Money. Maybe sex exp points. Maybe a new pose only after your first visit
I think something that would be really cool, would be a minigame like gwent, pokemon etc where you collect something, whatever you collect shouldn't necessarily require much development time. And you should be able to challenge other players  (perhaps make an area where you can challenge eachother) for these collectibles, or money or whatever. Probably would require time spent on balancing though.
Just a thought, didn't really think it through, so could be a bad idea, but I think it'd be easy to add some "sexyness" to the minigame and make it more in tune with MNF.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
maybe we could collect lingerie and or sex toys.
should the items that we collect be scattered throughout the mnf world for us to pickup & bring back to an NPC like the BDSM shop?
or
should the items be collected within a predesigned Minigame scene like the petnis minigame?
Yeah, I think they could be rare rewards from the minigames.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
or you can talk to the shop owners and they give you some quests, like to reach in a special minigame an amount of points. if you reach the points you get some reward from them
it just occurred to me to combine the cockold & cuckquean games into 1 swinger couple game
Idea #5a & b
Name: Swingers hires sex for spouse
Where: A couple hanging out by the entrance to the suburbs
Character:
Single player mode: Your avatar as the hired playmate male or female, NPCs as wife & husband.
Multiplayer mode: player avatars join as the husband, wife, and hired playmate and they wait for other players to join like the Rodeo.
Scene 1: You meet a couple who is looking to hire someone to fuck their spouse for money.
Scene 2: you agree, meet their spouse for dinner & seduce them
Scene 3: You fuck 1 spouse while the other watches in the background

idea #6
Name: Collector quest
Where: meet a shop owner
character: single player mode or multiplayer vs mode
Scene 1: meet the shop owner who sends you on a quest to collect rare sex toys & lingerie
scene 2: you go back into the mnf world to collect the items. in multiplayer mode timer would start to see who is fastest
scene 3: you go back to the shop owner to return the items & he gives you a reward
rewards: you choose money or rare item. When you return to play again you can exchange the rare item you have for another rare item in rotation of 3-5 possible rare items to use in game.
These are good ideas!