Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
Zephyr,
it's true we did just get a nurse outfit & a sex pose. So maybe it's fair to post a poll on functionality.
Even though the list is short there is still great ideas to poll. I would be ok with it.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(07-12-2018, 10:20 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Zephyr,
It's too bad we don't have a place to all chat together. 
You do have a place to chat.  Set a time and meet in game.
(07-13-2018, 11:33 AM)Overfiend Wrote: Zephyr,
it's true we did just get a nurse outfit & a sex pose.  So maybe it's fair to post a poll on functionality.  
Even though the list is short there is still great ideas to poll. I would be ok with it.

Thanks, but I think that I should try for more feedback as to what is wanted before polling.  Go next time.

Housing has not yielded much;  only no furniture option.  Economy is being debated. So maybe a pose;  always popular.

As have recently had a 3 way maybe restrict to MF because so many suggestions but your thread, your choice.  I like idea of sex outside rooms, eg in prison.
Anyone see slot machine very hard to win after update. Today,i lost nonstop 17 times ,and i dont see triple warter melon anymore.
(07-13-2018, 09:34 PM)kyunri Wrote: Anyone see slot machine very hard to win after update. Today,i lost nonstop 17 times ,and i dont see triple warter melon anymore.

When the slot machine first came out, it was an actually decent way to make money. But at some point, no more than a few months after the release of the slot machine, it's percentages of getting good results seemed to get heavily nerfed. I used to be able to play the slots for an hour or 2 and go up and down, but end about 5K more than what I started with. Nowadays, using it is a complete waste, it's impossible to make money with. While yes, this does make it more realistic, it's not useful in a game that already doesn't have enough decent ways to make money.
Docdom  An update of friending has been suggested.  Can’t you find person again through PM?  Futa also has been suggested.  But still good you posted.

kyunri Which update are you talking about?
`
Sixxxy What you say sums it up.  You may have lost 3 or 4 times out of 5 but the win was always more than the losses.
Experience

Number of posts on this.  I’ll look at some of the individual points before looking at general system.

MM and FF do give few points.  Maybe due to lack of rounds and poses.  3 way also surprisingly low.

Points drop after 2 goes with same partner;  agreed is bad for monogamous partners.  Guess mnf want mixing and discourage people getting up with same person.

I think that “difficulty” just meant that prem poses costing more exp gave more points.

6 rounds and prem poses already give more points so I will just be looking at 4 non-prem rounds.

Today’s Posts

I suggested making Today’s Posts available to guests so they could see latest active threads and might encourage them to join forum.

I was told that these were already available in General Discussion but I didn’t see them.

13 posts in Today’s Posts within last 4 hours and 2 from yesterday.  But in General Discussion- Normal Threads the top 6 are:

MEME GALORE                         3 hours ago
What Video Games do u play     3 hours ago
Here's a Test                            4 hours ago
Unofficial Music Thread             Yesterday, 11:44 AM
One Million??                           07-13-2018, 10:45 PM
Share something sexy               07-12-2018, 11:20 AM
And the rest older.

Why are active threads not there?
Too many individual ideas here to poll but I have grouped them.  Trouble is that still does not put forward an individual suggestion.  That would mean a second poll.

Some support for updating friending process and having a VIP room in Red Heat strip club but nothing stands out except some wanting to update how experience points are awarded.

I am against putting this forward until an in-depth look has been taken and a worked-out solution arrived at.  We could end up with a more unpopular system.

I did think of adding some comments to the list on page 1 but do not want to unduly influence the thread even if this is unlikely.

Any thoughts?
Zephyr,
I think we need to think of forum participation differently. we know that only a small percentage of total players participate in the forum naturally. We also know that we have our regular participants. There are probably many more forum guests/viewers that don't post but would probably agree with many of the listed ideas. We also know that the ideas on the list tend to be repeated with new users so they are generally on target with what people want.
So I think we should treat participation as a sample of ideas that reflect the broader interest. And with a sample we can move forward & promote more participation in polls which simplify the options & encourage action. So I think we should poll the ideas that we have because they generally represent a sample of the broader interest.

With regards to what should we poll next. If you still don't want to poll the functionality ideas , then I wouldn't mind doing a sex poll that excludes threesomes since we just got an update on it. However I just want to get confirmation from Johnson's before we proceed.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
It’s true, few participants, a few regular plus those with single issues.  Take your thread:  58 posts,3,785 views.  Does that include my multiple views?  I have made the point that these threads are not appearing on General Discussion.

I doubt if anyone violently disagrees with a VIP room in strip bar;but it’s a question of priority.  Listing the ideas, at least on my thread, has diminished the repetition but it also makes it harder to gauge demand.

I think that I would have to do 2 polls or go for an exp update that will have unforeseen consequences and is unlikely to be done anyway.

John seems ok with this but he has suggested his preference for another mini-game poll.  We have not got last so I do not see point in another.

PS FF oral is wanted so will likely come top; so leave out as we know that?