Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
(07-01-2018, 09:39 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Sorry not to have replied sooner:

Jenna-X I did not quite understand your first two points.  Right or wrong, I think mnf want people to meet and mingle;  hence no exp for multiple couplings.  Can still do but fewer/no points.

I was just pointing out that designating a pose as difficult was a little silly as far as a concept.  I also pointed out a couple of instances where experience is required as laughable due on the gates placed on earning it.

Tying sex toys/poses to experience when it's a same sex pose and gating experience for same sex play and for players in exclusive relationships is laughable.

I understand what the devs may have wanted but the may also want to keep long term players with premium subscriptions to the game.
I'd like to see enhancements for the stripper pole, a new pose please.  Also a VIP room for Red Heat would be awesome
I'm thinking of standing doggy style

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Only a few new ideas but some clarification.  I have updated list.

Overfiend’s idea, an MNF match making tool is very positive and new.  It is good because it has actual proposals rather than the vague update xyz.

Overfiend has suggested coordinating the threads in a week or two.  Perhaps comments/suggestions could be made in the next 7 days, after which I may say what I think more openly.

Jessica_V
This is not the thread for poses as you well know.
Hi Zephyr

Thanks for considering the MF match making tool

To clarify the Friend request button can work like the messages button. instead of receiving pop-ups for friend request, they can be sent to the button.  Then you can open the button window to accept & deny each friend request on the list. The window can also have a check box to allow for pop-up notifications of friend requests if you prefer that method. the window can also allow for an accept all or deny all check box option for those that get a lot of cold requests. The goal of this is to reduce the interruptions caused by friend requests. It also gives people a tool to manage the frequent cold requests.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
The match making tool seems like a good idea.  Maybe it would work alone or part of bio.

I now better understand what you mean by Friend Button.  I would include cold invites too.  You get a friend invite or cold call and know nothing about them;  maybe while chatting to someone or even sex.  Can go back rather than immediate yes or no.

Thought out suggestions are so much better than vague ones just like update.
If you do not submit comments then your views cannot be taken into account.

If thread dies because of lack of interest so be it.
When I log on I look at “Today’s Posts” to see what is new.

As a guest I don’t see that option.  If it were maybe there would be more joining to post.

Well, you don't see it, so, you can register on the forum and you'll have access to all the information that is shared around here.
That's basically how every forum works (or most of them at least).
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
And even without logging in, you can see the date and time of the last post. And whatever happens, the thread with the latests posts are at the top of the list.
Looking at the ammount of users our forum has, it is a pretty low amount of posts, so easy to keep up with by checking once a day or so.