Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
I'm considering posting a most generic game play poll to cover items that may not be covered in sex pose only polls.. Here are some main points. let me know if you have any others

1. allow players to earn sex exp with each other regardless of sex level. so a level 20 player can earn sex exp from sex with a virgin level 1 player. The Devs can determine the math that works but something is beter than nothing.

2. 3-somes should be Im running late because i had a 7am vaccine appt for the boys at North Central Bronx Hospital. But the hospital is taking forever to see us. We've been waiting for an hour. to change poses for multiple rounds of sex without leaving the bed.  This would enhance the fantasy and be tremendously convenient.

3. player with player glory hole has been in demand for years. just add it.

4. allow couch sex poses to be used on public benches, chairs & couches especially in the Red Heat strip club.  spontaneous sex with a stranger in the public has been in high demand for years. Plus it would enhance the use of the mnf world

5. Bulk Bubble Butt option for females would be an instant smash hit 

feel free to add any others. I'll post this poll in by the end of the month or early Dec
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(11-21-2021, 11:37 PM)Overfiend Wrote:  
feel free to add any others. I'll post this poll in by the end of the month or early Dec

Don´t forget  pool sex ( maybe with other players or NPC)

A fighting arena would be great! (Normal players or Bulks...).The winner dominates the looser!

A spanking mini game would be a dream for me...

[Image: a075.gif]
New Outfit
1. Was that what was really wanted?
2 It’s not very good but that is only my opinion.
3 It seems expensive (2000/2500). Bloodsucker is only $1000.
Mnf seems to be upping the prices for Temple poses too.
Why?
Good questions. Maybe you should ask the devs why they keep increasing the prices.
I don't work for the devs. I'm a player just like you just trying to hekp organize thoughts.
I do recall there was interest in having sex with clothes on.
This style of lingerie was recommended as an option for a sex with clothes pose.
I'm wondering if the new lingerie will be used for sex with clothes pose in the future
(11-24-2021, 06:32 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Good questions.  Maybe you should ask the devs why they keep increasing the prices.
I don't work for the devs. I'm a player just like you just trying to hekp organize thoughts.
I do recall there was interest in having sex with clothes on.
 This style of lingerie was recommended as an option for a sex with clothes pose.
I'm wondering if the new lingerie will be used for sex with clothes pose in the future

Not going to ask Devs as no chance of a reply.

Yes, there was a lot of interest in sex with clothes on.  It would only work with a dedicated outfit: it would not work with most outfits, Jeans for example.

Maybe Lingerie was the chosen option but this is a poor execution.

I think that you may well be right that it will be part of a clothes on pose.  Shame that it was not a better outfit.
Just curious how could the lingerie been executed better?
It might be good feedback for the next lingerie outfit
Four examples for a nice spanking mini game!
The great artist is Alt Cor...

[Image: p030.gif]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Another two wishes to add:

A "Photo-Album" to collect screenshots of satisfied Girls after sex!

A She-Bulk potion for more dominant sex!

[Image: r078.gif]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-26-2021, 05:20 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Just curious how could the lingerie been executed better?

Just curious how could the lingerie been executed better?
I don’t know.  I just don’t like this and would not buy it except for a pose.

I did expect clothed to be sex in day clothes not just in a nightie.
Hey yall.
I made a small rant in another thread about there should be more poses and accessibility to LGBTQ people on this game. 
It also occurred to me that it would be a great idea if there was a section on the map primarily focused on LGBTQ people, maybe create a new location specifically for them to mingle and meet others likeminded.. or better yet another server. 
Don't know if that's possible but this is the right thread to suggest this sort of thing so I might as well bring it up.