Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average
Sex Poses - Suggestions
FYI I have updated the suggestion list on the 1st page with your ideas and a few others
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Not gone through all of the suggestions but the one that caught my eye was gaol sex. It:

1 fulfils the desire for public sex.
2 makes use of a redundant area.
3 has a certain fetish aspect.

Bit concerned with your page 1 though. Sex toys is really JohnSins thread - body, clothing, items - and Exp mine. I even gave it its own group because some think it important.
Zephyr,

A sex toy is used for sex.  Sex exp is a direct result of sex. They are fine here.

If John wants to add sex toys to his list I'm ok with it because it's more coverage for better results. 
If you want to keep sex exp on your list as well, it's the same story, more coverage equals more results. 
Buddy we are on the same team. If we both cover it we can just share info & work together to get results.
If you or John want to cut it from your list to avoid duplicating efforts, that's ok with me too.

Nonetheless, they are definitely staying on my list because they are definitely sex pose related.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
nice pose i'll try it if i had the prmium
(06-27-2018, 02:42 AM)roscowhitefeet Wrote:
(06-26-2018, 11:22 PM)SadisticMonster Wrote: just a query....is anyone reading this thread and pleasuring themselves?

maybe Wink

Oh, definitely! hehe Wink
doggy style and boy on top for new mm/gay poses
Speaking of sex toys I'd like to see a pose that incorporates the use of anal beads and a butt plug. Call it "Back Door Adventure" or something. And include the ability to preform a rimjob with it. This could be a FF pose with the girl having the toys used on her bent over.

Then for MF pose that features rimming hey could do face sitting one.
Nursing handjobs! Nothing better than suckling on a nice big pair of tits while getting stroked off. My favorite foreplay position bar none <3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-25-2018, 07:05 PM)bi_guy2 Wrote: Either mmm or just another mm pose.

yeah we really do need more gay poses

(06-27-2018, 01:30 AM)Joe1991 Wrote: You need to make a new MM pose/poses

ikr
Would be nice to add "wall sex" (a setup where breasts, mouth, ass is on display stuck to a wall) where girls and man can be up for "use" and make it anonymous (optional) we could still talk but they wouldnt see our name