Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Suggestion Sub-Thread: Character Customization
So the hairstyles are nice and all, but would be great to have a wider selection of different hairstyles for Men and Women. Maybe adding a few premium only hairstyles for a unique way to costumize your avatar. Could hold a contest for users to add their ideas, or something like that. But a few new hairstyles would be great, if anything. Maybe also an option to keep certain clothing items on while "getting laid" in the game.
(07-10-2018, 12:43 AM)Uxie Wrote: So the hairstyles are nice and all, but would be great to have a wider selection of different hairstyles for Men and Women. Maybe adding a few premium only hairstyles for a unique way to costumize your avatar. Could hold a contest for users to add their ideas, or something like that. But a few new hairstyles would be great, if anything. Maybe also an option to keep certain clothing items on while "getting laid" in the game.

Yea, I originally wanted people to post there avatar clothing/customization designs from twitter and what not, and we all vote on what we want most (winners getting a lot of ingame money), but this thread is not getting enough designs posted on here....

But yea, majority of mnf players want more hairstyles and sex with clothes ive noticed.... haha
ok last time teacher outfit $800 in tuxedo store

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Jenna-X
Both good ideas but too much development work for amount of player benefit as you acknowledge.

Uxie
New hairstyles have often been asked for.  It should be relatively easy;  no major update to hairdresser interface.

John
A lot do want sex with clothes on but I don’t think it feasible across all poses/outfits.   Maybe a new one.  Cowgirl but with short skirt would be minor change and just one existing pose to start with.
Hey John,
Zephyr & I are discussing what to poll next on his thread. Please let us know what you think.
Thanks
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
we definitely need a male doctor outfit to match the nurse...
Male counterpart outfits make a lot of sense.

Also what about outfits for a Peeping-Tom or Burglar. Something to suit those dangerously bad fantasies.  We already have cops in the game but where are the criminals?
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(07-13-2018, 11:36 AM)Overfiend Wrote: Hey John,
Zephyr & I are discussing what to poll next on his thread.  Please let us know what you think.
Thanks

Poses... it’s probably the safest chance of it getting implemented, but if you want to know what I honestly prefer, probably another minigame poll... haven’t had one in a long time

Will also update the suggestions first page sometime tmrrw or Sunday
I’m going to make a poll to give an accurate depiction of what we want, in terms of character customization, to the devs... so please give me anymore last minute ideas that you may believe the mnf community wants
I think we need to get more people to join the forum before we can truly give accurate depictions. Atm twitter is ahead. But it's a good idea nontheless, if anything it shows what the forum community would like to see, and the forum community is my fav one! xD
On that note though, please convince friends to join up! The more people we get to engage here, the more power the forum gets.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Emmie is right.

Few players are on forum.  A couple of years’ ago I noted a drop off in forum participation at this time of year;  I was told it was because players were outside with BBQs not inside on PCs.  But it never picked up.

I note that there are far many more viewers than posters.  There has to be a restriction on posting to prevent bots and Emmie has a new thread on that.  Logged in I can access Today’s Posts but as a guest I can’t;  I can only see General Discussion.  Despite being told otherwise I don’t see most recent active threads there.

Mnf favours Twitter over forum.  On June 9th they published a list of Mods there but not on forum.  I am not asking mnf to discuss things but they do not even give any information.  Did you know that for last 3 weeks there was a new in-game Mod called Clementine?

I know it is wrong thread but it was where Emmie posted.