Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Suggestion Sub-Thread: Character Customization
Eye colour change does not seem important but it is easy to do; contact lenses in glasses shop.

Other things need an update to doctor’s or hairdresser’s interface. Maybe a tanning/tattoo/piercing location would be easier.
More hair styles including ones that can use more than one color.
what about more skin tones with different undertones and different penis sizes for males and what about trans avatars like ftms and mtfs for the lgbtq+ players in mnfclub

and also clit and nipple piercings
more ways to customize your look would be awesome, i think we all agree on that. (or at least most of us).
It is however such a confusion topic to have ideas in because something that sounds simple can be incredibly hard to implement well in a game like this, and that might be something we have to keep in mind.

more skintones and eyecolours? should only be as hard as grabbing that painbucket tool and picking a colour. (i know there is more to it, but you allready have the framework for x amount of skincolours, adding more options seems possible enough)

Tattoos? where do you put them, what do they look like, and how do those things move, do we put them in sex scenes, how do they interact with clothes? These are all things that need to be programmed and/or edited into existing assets. And it might be a metric crapton of work to achieve.
would it be cool? totally, is it easy? not so much.

penis/ass size/other physical atributes, most of those would change the shape of your avatar. This would mean your bio avatar, world avatar and every sex scene would need to be changed to include these options.
again, this is very cool and would give people the choise of how they show themselfs to others, it would be tremendous amount of work Confused

i thought more hairstyles would be easy to implement, but you run into the same trouble as body sizes.
on the other hand, more haircolours would be easier in comparison. and programming haircolours to have a third and fourth zone for extra colours might be doable. (first being the haircolour, and second being the shadow or highlights)

but then again, we can always just put effort into cool outfits right?! whoe doesnt love cool clothes? Tongue
i myself feel the nurse outfit is a bit too naked, feels more like a stripper outfit then a nurse, so its a shame its not usable on the pole.

glad to see the new threads are getting some well deserved attention, i hope we can get some cool ideas together!
“something that sounds simple can be incredibly hard to implement” a very important point Joanna. Something I emphasise.
Firstly, let me address the futa ordeal. It’s probably never gonna happen, given the mods and devs responses to it, so I’m going to leave futa related things out based off how adamant some of the mods have been about not applying futa options... just look at their responses in the futa poll thread, it’s pretty clear that mnf is distancing themselves from 3dxchat. So no bias is being made on my part...lol...
Second, I don’t mind organizing the top 15 list off of its ability to be implemented in game, however, stuff like changing the character in anyway, such as eye and skin color, wont get kicked off the list only because a mod said it would too difficult for the devs to implement. This is the purpose of the thread...to customize your character, not just suggest clothes cause they are easier....
You'll see the first two posts will have some red text in it. I tried to make a few things clear.

Take note that, all the info there is informal, it's not a certainty.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(06-30-2018, 11:56 AM)Vrook Wrote: You'll see the first two posts will have some red text in it. I tried to make a few things clear.

Take note that, all the info there is informal, it's not a certainty.

Kudos for the clarifications, very much so appreciated, as it makes our jobs easier!
I'm thinking of this Teacher outfit

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It would be nice to organize one's closet by outfit type or color instead of the order in which the outfit was purchased.

A shoe store would be a nice addition. I realize it might be too much work to break shoes out from the individual outfits like hats and glasses but it would allow for some nice additions like thigh high boots and different styles of shoes.