Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Restoring Deleted Avatars
Sorry, I typed it wrong. Could I have Quintius5 or Quintius6 restored?
(10-21-2020, 01:26 PM)Shea69 Wrote: can you restore please: SheaRuC ? I wrote earlier and character has not recovered

The avatar has not been found. Make sure you typed the name correctly.

Also, again, reminder. Account sharing is not allowed. If you share your account with others and notice that your avatars are gone, it's entirely your fault. 

And pay close attention when you access your avatars. It's hard to "accidentally" delete them, given you have a confirmation screen right before deleting an avatar.

Svendrick, the avatar restoration is not a function that is to be abused. You've deleted and restored your avatars countless times before. We've told you that they're not gonna be restored anymore.

All the other avatars have been restored
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(10-24-2020, 07:11 AM)Vrook Wrote:
(10-21-2020, 01:26 PM)Shea69 Wrote: can you restore please: SheaRuC ? I wrote earlier and character has not recovered

Also, again, reminder. Account sharing is not allowed. If you share your account with others and notice that your avatars are gone, it's entirely your fault. 

And pay close attention when you access your avatars. It's hard to "accidentally" delete them, given you have a confirmation screen right before deleting an avatar.

Svendrick, the avatar restoration is not a function that is to be abused. You've deleted and restored your avatars countless times before. We've told you that they're not gonna be restored anymore.

Hello again! yearlier i change name to this nickname, bur original it is Shea69 - may this is help to restore?
please restore gorilla77    please
Done
Sorry Vrook, I didn't mean to abuse it. I just think I should quit, sometimes, and then I remember what a great game it is and want to come back. Sorry to annoy you.
Vrook Wrote:
(10-21-2020, 04:26 PM)Shea69 Wrote:
can you restore please: SheaRuC ? I wrote earlier and character has not recovered

Hello again! yearlier i change name to this nickname, bur original it is Shea69 - may this is help to restore?

Vrook this is possible - to restore? thanks
hello!
could you please restore my avatar?
my name was tyna3
thank you
Name: RPNatalie
(10-31-2020, 02:13 PM)tynabr Wrote: hello!
could you please restore my avatar?
my name was tyna3
thank you

As a non-premium, you can't have more than 1 avatar on your account. If you want this one restored, you have to delete the others.

Also, Shea69, I've sent you a PM some time ago. Please check it and respond to it.

Done otherwise.