Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Restoring Deleted Avatars
anyone knows how long after removing an avatar it will be removed from friend list ? still have my friend avatar who has removed about 3 months ago!

And technically, it should be 30 days.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Please restore avatar
Name: swegmaster
(04-19-2018, 05:20 PM)Vrook Wrote: If you want an avatar restored, you can do the following:
- Just post here
- Message a moderator in-game

Make sure that:
- You have at least one open avatar slot (Premium have 6, Non-Premium have 1)
- You give us the exact name of the avatar you want restored
- You only request avatars restored that belong to you
- Do NOT post your email address. We don't need it to restore the avatar!

If you know someone that needs their avatar(s) restored, feel free to direct them to this thread.

Also, if you can see your avatar in the list, but can't access it, clear the cache of your browser then reload it.
After that, you should be able to log in with your av
at
ar.

Thank you, we'll respond as quickly as we can!

Would you kindly please restore "Daniela_office_girl". Thank you very much for taking all the time and effort to do so.
Hi!! I accidentally deleted my Avatar! 8inchwonder is his name - and I have an open slot for him to be placed. Please help when you get the chance ! thankyou Smile
Hi guys, I deleted my avatar best_at_rp, it wasn't too long ago, was wondering could it be recovered? Thanks

REMINDER!

AVATARS THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED MORE THAN 30 DAYS AGO CAN'T BE RECOVERED ANYMORE!
Hey my avatar wasn't restored, I can't totally remember if it's best_at_rp or bestatrp and I'm confident it wasn't more than 30 days ago
Could I have my Olaf87 avatar restored?
Sorry, but I wasn't able to find any of the avatars mentioned