Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Restoring Deleted Avatars
(04-19-2018, 05:20 PM)Vrook Wrote: Because I've seen a lot of people asking us to restore the deleted avatars of their friends, I'm creating this thread, so that people will have a place to ask for the restoration of their avatars. 

So, if you know someone between your friends that need their avatar(s) restored, direct them to this thread. 

Thank you!

Pm me vrook
Al_Simmons can he be restored?
my Gmail is DO NOT POST EMAIL IN PUBLIC POSTS in game the same Gmail i Rigestered in this Forum... my Avatar name: Arthur LVL 5 or 6 it was... some girl Broke my Heart Badly i gone mad and Delete my Avatar i was just About to get premium and money and cuz im from iran i can't but i find some people who do that but i lost them too... my friends my money my LVL every thing.... i beg you guys bring my account back i beg Sad

my Avatar: Arthur Country Flag was iran and About me was Age 19 There is no Plasure better then Sleep... =_= SRY for giving post again... i hope this info help... Please bring my Avatar Back Sad

(04-19-2018, 08:19 PM)Kumori Wrote: Maybe a little something to add to the recovering of avatars.
Please only ask for charactars of your own account, so when making a request also mention your Ingame name.
A premium account can only have a max of 6 avatars, if you already have 6 active then delete one of those or else we can't restore your wanted avatar.
It's the same for non prems but those can only have 1 avatar at a time, so delete that one and we'll restore your other avatar.
Also, recovering avatars might not be possible if they were deleted too long ago. I don't know the exact amount of time but lets say a month or longer.

SRY for posting again... so What your Saying is None Premium can have only one avatar?? i deleted my Main avatar 1or2 or atlast 3 days ago.... i delet my new avatar right now and don't play so Please let me know when my avatar has beed restored... to i get back to game.... TNX a lot  Heart

[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Hi, I deleted my avatar and I want to recover him.
Name of the avatar:"MrHook"
Heart 
(05-04-2018, 03:47 PM)Vrook Wrote: Avatars have been restored.

TNX a lot you saved me... Let me know if there is any way to repay you  Heart
Avatars have been restored, and no, there is no repayment needed.
(05-05-2018, 07:18 AM)Vrook Wrote: Avatars have been restored, and no, there is no repayment needed.

Well Then Thank you Very much... and one thing... there is no place to change you eye color Doctor or that hair cut lady can't do that please add a place for changing your Eye color TNX Smile
Hello!

I'd like to restore my avatar.
Name: TPell

Thanks!