Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Motor Home Man-ia.
Very sexy and hot the story is so good and the high way part made me so hard that I burst. 

Looking forward for more of your writing.

Big Grin Wink Heart

Very sexy and hot the story is so good and the high way part made me so hard that I burst. 

Big Grin Wink Heart
(06-01-2019, 06:14 AM)GXwayne Always a pleasure knowing my words made you burst !! Kisses Carman. Wrote: Heart  Very sexy and hot the story is so good and the high way part made me so hard that I burst. 

Big Grin Wink Heart

Big Grin Wink Heart

Heart  One Love Heart   
Heart 
(06-01-2019, 06:23 AM)MissCarmen  Thank-you stud, it excites me to no end that you drained your balls while reading.   Kisses Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 06:14 AM)GXwayne Always a pleasure knowing my words made you burst !! Kisses Carman. Wrote: Heart  Very sexy and hot the story is so good and the high way part made me so hard that I burst. 

Big Grin Wink Heart

Big Grin Wink Heart

Heart  One Love Heart   
How lovely, i loved how steamy and straight to he point you were, as soon as i started i knew the "mood" was right the story being sprinkled while you were going stright for the creamy stuff. As a fan of the comming Yay Papi and some eroticas involving the "Sweet Family" i wasnt opposed to the incest that was very short even tho its shadow stuck around for all story. Great blowjob, even greater threesome, i'm not quite a fan but you made it simple and hot and finishing strong with some naughty revenge and a bit of cuking. Overall Good job, you take care and i will be looking for some more in the future Wink
"I lay there in my wet mess for awhile still feeling the waves of ecstasy roll over my hard little body. " such a line <3

Not overstretched, direct , descriptive , perverted. A nicely put wild ride of exhibitionism where the setting and execution are of equal hotness.
Front sit incest scene was an insane turn on.
Could say lot more but in short, O Rose thou art sick -
These kinds of compliments leave me with the confidence to write more often, thank-you so much. ?
When my pineal gland is fully functioning the creativity level soars and the juices flow like the ink from my pen.
With an ever expanding vocabulary and a vivid imagination I love painting full color pictures with my words.
I'm so very happy you approve, and hope you had a good time. ? MissCarman

Heart  One Love Heart   
Heart 
Hello Miss Carmen
A tasty story, is quite some reading but it takes one in, it gets visual almost and can be felt, the touch of the naughty, taboo, the tasty perky, it reads itself really hot, hope to see more of your writing! Heart
Tongue 
(04-06-2023, 08:51 PM)Artman Wrote: Hello Miss Carmen
A tasty story, is quite some reading but it takes one in, it gets visual almost and can be felt, the touch of the naughty, taboo, the tasty perky, it reads itself really hot, hope to see more of your writing! Heart

Artman, thank-you so very much for the kind words. 
Its comments like yours that make me want to pick up the pen again. 
Painting pictures with words is very appealing to me and I'm glad you found it enjoyable.  

Hugs n kisses    Carman...  Tongue
Carman, 2.0 version  https://imgur.com/UEQtdLc   Heart

Heart  One Love Heart