Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them
Found new Moderator list on MNFClub Twitter (tweet following):

MNF Club          @ClubMnF                     19. Juli
Hello, 
there has been changes to the mod panel and here is the list of current moderators as of 19.07.2019 

Bold_Eagle-
AllyBrat
AnyaRu
AndreyS             @AndreyS_MnF
Badgurl
Elizabeth_Gray        @Elizabeth_Gray3
Emmie                @EmmieMoose
JCF                      @Call_Me_J
Kumori
RAYAN13           @MnfRayan
Vrook
[Image: detail.gif]
WHat do I have to do to become a moderator 
I would love to help out all in game and help them with their troubles
Found new Moderator list on MNFClub Twitter (tweet following):
Hello @ClubMnF
there has been changes to the mod panel and here is the list of current moderators as of 

AllyBrat
AnyaRu
AndreyS  @AndreyS_MnF

Badgurl
Elizabeth_Gray   @Elizabeth_Gray3

Emmie   @EmmieMoose
JCF    @Call_Me_J
No_Name
RAYAN13 @MnfRayan

TED
Vrook
It seems that Avatar    Wanderlust           now is in game Moderator too. (Has beeen seen with the moderator badge)
Some News from Twitter :

Hello @ClubMnF
there have been changes to the mod panel and here is the list of current moderators as of 02.11.2019 

AllyBrat
AnyaRu
AndreyS 
@AndreyS_MnF

Badgurl
Emmie 
@EmmieMoose

JCF @Call_Me_J
No_Name
RAYAN13 
@MnfRayan

TED
Vrook
Wanderlust
So welcome to Wanderlust and farewell to Elizabeth Gray, Blackburne who had the badge only for a few days and Badgurl who doesn't feature in the latest twitter just a few hours ago.

Latests list as per Twitter:

AllyBrat
AnyaRu
AndreyS @AndreyS_MnF
Emmie @EmmieMoose
JCF @Call_Me_J
No_Name
RAYAN13 @MnfRayan
TED
Vrook
Wunderlust
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
BADGURL quit a while back, I don't know why that wasn't shown in the list sooner. And I'm pretty sure TED is actually Ted. Not a huge thing, but still. And yeah, Wanderlust, not Wunderlust. I don't deal much with twitter, so dunno whether it's a typo or missunderstanding. You can also find the moderator list at the top of the FAQ thread.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Thank you Emmie and the FAQs is always accurate unlike the Twitter.

E Wunderlust, boa sorte. Caso precise de alguma coisa pode me chamar. Nós temos horarios diferentes, mas acredito que juntos provavelmente conhecemos todos os jogadores de fala portuguesa e espanhola Smile

Phloo
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
Phoenix

is now a new Moderator is in game ;-)
=') quite the read.