Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
save your apartment designs?
After exchanging some emails with Vadim, this is a summary of what he told me:

"We store the designs in a public domain to avoid copyright issues, which means that designs are not hidden and their download is possible from any browser."

Therefore, if you are a designer and you are reading this, don't put too much effort and time into your designs. Keep in mind that other people can get them without problems and without punishment.
Well as disappointing as that sounds, I’m pretty sure there are some mods that are willing to work with you designers to right the wrongs that have been done nonetheless. So yes, you got a problem, and we don’t know if or when it will be fixed... that doesn’t change the fact that some of those individuals are still breaking the ToS by either not following the privacy clause or by “using a software to download designs” which is still a breach. If you can PROVE an individual is partaking in any of those two activities, then the mods won’t have a problem helping you out... There are usually other solutions, Vadim doesn’t have to be the only one...
So, I have a background in my room from years ago. I want to save it and move it to another character. So uuhhh, is it possible to do that without the original file? My room still has the background, I just don't know how to save it. Unless it's not possible to do that...