Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Seventh Crusade (completed)
ok so I read the first, second and the third...and my mind is spinning right now.
its funny, exciting and of course a whole lot of random sex going on (which I approve a lot), but there is so much of confusion going on, like the character Theodore slowly fades away from the story, I thought he was some kind of a main character....and then there is this Sophia, like what is going on with this character....she is a first class citizen one minute and then a necromancer another minute...and then back to normal being...I think Sophia got me more confused then any other character, then there was that little bit with cooper, its like she must have done a whole lot of shenanigans behind the screen which is not reviled to us...and then this mysterious Miss Brown, is she evil?...is she good?...is she trying to play God?...what was her motive? There was this part where some dude appears to inform her (Miss Brown) about Sophia's condition and then there is this talk about his mother working for Miss Brown, which sounded like some kind of dodgy business compare to how she keeps offering chances of helping hand.
Over all an exciting action scifi read with a lot of room for imagination exploration Smile
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Thanks, of course it needs to be "re read" a few times before understanding the story.
Sophia has a lot character "development" but I'll over simply it:
Necromancer-> first class citizen-> clone
As for Miss Brown, I like to keep it ambiguous. She's my favorite character tho. You'll find her in my other stories which you can find in my profile. You might want to check it out as it gives some background information.

Also, for Theodore, he was just there to introduce this world with rules and to introduce Sophia.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
oh poor Theodore, he was just used as an introduction tool Tongue lol.
Personally, even though Sophia was confusing I kinda liked her bold attitude, she has a good kind of perverted mind lol.
I will try and search out your other stories when I get more free time to kill Wink
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Sure! Feel free to search
Let's see the bright sight of this world!