Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Erotic Rendez-Vous
awesome story....so hot!! I love that they eat each others cum filled pussies afterwards. that turns me on for round 2
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Only for round 2? What a fuck is wrong with you? hihihi
Kidding... I'm very pleased I could contribute for a 2nd round...
Working for a 3rd now!!!
To be simple is to be great
Orgasmic Pendency

[Image: rap2.gif]

Naked, lay on top of him, and slowly descended gradually till i reach his cock and snatch it. Between licks, up and downs all around, he was ready for action in a hurry. Got off the bed, stood behind me, clung to my waist and pierced me with a single thrust. He kept his hands there while doing the same gentle "in and out" moves. It was gradually accelerating his moves while his breathing also increased.

Several times this same scene happened in that same room, in that same bed, with me in my fours being pounded from behind, but with this guy, well, it was different, with him in particular, there was a feeling of "Orgasmic Pendency", a what you may ask? All his energy was focused in that moment, so he could pay from once and for all, his debt, of course all in his mind, of that other time, when i could reached an orgasm and he couldn't. Still in the same position and grabbing my ass with his rough, masculine hands, like his life could depend on that, like he was hungry as a wolf, pounded his rod fiercely in me and he finally cum.

The owner of the "pendency" is a tall blonde with a beautiful clear eyes, handsome as fuck, a gentle personality, so well educated that he thought it was such bad manners not being able to measure up on the other occasion. The first time we saw each other it was on my birthday. After some good exchange of messages, in face, in whatsapp and even by sms, on what we talked, laughed and played, in such way, that you could say we screwed in all platforms this amazing new world as to offer, till it was time for actually doing it. I remember quite well, it was in a "not so good" day for me, he was so educated as ever and, i have to admit, LOVED the chocolates he offered me*giggles*

The round 2 happened 2 weeks after, the described one, and, I have to say, this tall blonde have a niche of his own in my heart. You can say, he won it by fighting hard against all its weaknesses. I LOVE persons like that!
[Image: 51265919_2245770632327542_54544787149579...e=5D212926]
Just because an image is worth of a thousand words...
Kisses
T
TANIA'S PUBLIC SERVICE (for all my cute and sweet friends---luv y'all)

Vast majority of men like to enjoy a seductive look on the woman. Women don't always know how to use such beautiful and feminine detail.

[Image: Vcu0jUi-1478526187.gif]

I wonder if a man can resist such a tease? Will him be able to resist that bitten? Of course, every single one of us, knows that the feminine charm is incomparable. The woman only has to know how to use hers correctly.

[Image: 9090d99dbd818e82d21a838f6b443cff-1478586991.gif]

A direct eye contact, calm words, a sexy crossing legs in front of him, even better with some gaze, is practically irresistible to the informal "security" that man may have or want to show. Well-shaved legs, smooth, wonderful, "hurt" of seduction any intimate moment.

[Image: TNHKendalltopknotside-1478587176.gif]

A slow and secure walking, showing a bold hairstyle, a blink of the eye, a very slight smile, is an irresistible "weapon" for any woman.

[Image: b61310958636690087500ZI-1478526586.gif]

One of the factors that most "bully" with the masculine structure is, for example, to wear a fresh and beautiful lingerie, and wear the man's shirt on top, which, in bare trunk or in pajamas waits for you on the couch.

[Image: giphy-2-1478587773.gif]

The right way to walk or better yet, catwalk. Shapely legs, high shoe, secure walk in very rhythmic steps. Which man doesn't look and like/drools?

[Image: PcNP4ZtirsT6Mslvsd1_LhW2-UADCVpY_LzceYTX...rv3dg=s0-d]

The right way to kiss. Hardly a man resists the sensuality of the woman at the moment of the kiss. This way, slow, provocative, luxuriant, is too damn good!

[Image: 24Rid2oJFkEXGos9O0xX7G5SbtSPEs1GQqrvk7tQ...VAK34=s0-d]

It's obvious that, at these moments, it's not only the guy who becomes "crazy", but also us, the women, are entering crazy on the gardens of heaven, passing through the clouds, without seeing them ... it's that kind of "journey" to make with eyes wide shut hihihihi

[Image: AXxUJD-YHnv8EjGDwZ8r23oWsbq5N0_1OzAte2BG...olcc4=s0-d]

After a warm and relaxing bath, how not to say...

[Image: c1d9GqEXWsf3-mC3e0sHD20UxwWvx6OW0DcMXpnE...LF69k=s0-d]

Kisses 
T

PS Sorry for the long absence my dear friends... That's life!!!